You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 47.

Friday, June 19th 2015, 10:49pm

Author: Ursula

Poll: League vs Empire - Who would actually win?

Quoted from "Bluescarlet" mhh iam pretty sure the empire would easily wipe out the league but on what are you basing your comment of the league having more manpower? i mean look at novograd its a teeny weeny city? while nezeb is an actual city In Coba Plateau, you can see that the League gets tons of troops to help them, whereas the Empire's numbers are much lowers (and also feature a lot of traitors and anarchists). Also, I wouldn't be that sure about the Empire winning so easely. Sure, they a...

Friday, June 19th 2015, 9:39pm

Poll: League vs Empire - Who would actually win?

Hello everybody! Just as the title suggests, I want to know who would, in your opinion, win the ‘never-ending’ war between the 2 ‘Allods’ factions in the real world. Please try not to be biased and vote for a certain country just because you’re playing in it within game. Just to clarify some issues: · All the ‘magic’ such as the class abilities or the portals are seen as technological advancement; · The astral is a bit more complicated, but let’s just think that each faction controls a huge arch...

Saturday, May 16th 2015, 8:30pm

Why can't I sell amalgams to the Currency Exgange NPC ?

For real? Lol, that really sucks. Who the hell buys amalgam either way lol

Saturday, May 16th 2015, 5:03pm

Why can't I sell amalgams to the Currency Exgange NPC?

So, I have a couple of amalgams and I'd like to sell them for some valuables, then buy some glyphs. The problem is the NPC won't let me sell the amlgams (well, not anymore, since it used to work pretty well a few months ago). First off, the npc won't let me select more than 4 amalgams, then when i click sell the amalgam will just flicker, but nothing else would happen. Is this just my problem or i it a common bug? Can someone please tell me how to solve it? Thanks' in advance!

Wednesday, April 22nd 2015, 3:43pm

[PMB] Yamifamily's "Broken Chains" Psionicist Guide

Quoted from "Shemei777" Nah, don't edit it. It's after the deadline. And I don't say that I don't like that you would use the same talent calculator. Simply - you didn't make it by yourself. Of course, your would the same as mine (not really because I edited mine a bit), but hey, you took my pictures. And I spent my time on editing them Just this Glad there aren't any hard feelings then

Wednesday, April 22nd 2015, 2:13pm

Quoted from "Shemei777" Everything is just good, but when I saw rubies images, I went suspicious rightly. I don't like when people are copying other people works, I made mine in allods calculator, then cropped it and upload to imgur.com. You could do it too, but you took mine. I just checked them, they are indetical and have the same adress. Hello. All the images that I've used were taken from google images ("allods psionicist artwork/rubies/etc."). It is entirely possible some of them were fea...

Saturday, April 11th 2015, 7:52pm

Quoted from "Gladia" Hello, If you intend to run the contest, you need to add [PMB] in your topic's title: Quoted PMB RulesVisit the Official Forum Archetype List and find your class. Open a new thread with the prefix [PMB] at the start of the thread title.Introduce yourself via character's name, guild, role - and why you like this class and its abilities.Discuss how the latest update has impacted your class, how it has altered or modified your build, and how you've incorporated the changes int...

Saturday, April 11th 2015, 2:46pm

CONCLUSIONS I really hoped everybody found this guide helpful: from veterans that are used to the psionicist, to veterans that have just created a psi reincarnation, to newcomers. I, for one, know how hard it can be to master this class and I can say previuos PmB entries helped me a lot. That's why I decided to create this thread and try to give as much advice to anyone. Good luck with the game and just remember to always have fun with it!

Saturday, April 11th 2015, 2:45pm

Astral PvP Build http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!6!133...3…NB!weoh/UDHQMUG Strategy This one focuses on making the character a strong damage dealer and an annoying controller. To achieve both, we also need to have certain survability. This build uses strong, rank 3 damage dealing spells, like Choke or Destabilization. Most rubies are focused on crown controlling and defense. Depression, Mind Fire and Sharp Incursion, for example, are specifically designer for PvP; some of them aren't even useable...

Saturday, April 11th 2015, 2:43pm

Astral PvE build http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!6!313...1…izbnodd/WEGDKTD In a way, this build is similar to the Pyrolysis-based one. The main diffeerence is that, of course, all rubies related to the former are remplaced by rubies related to the later. Strategy While this build deals lower damage, it gives you a lot of mobility. In a way, it works better than the classical Pyro build in many situations. Make sure to use Choke only when attacking a stonger enemy, otherwise a stack of Concentrati...

Saturday, April 11th 2015, 2:41pm

Pyrolysis PvE Build http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!6!113..31…!eldomc/AZHDVUD In PvE, the psionicist is a fighter. His role is to deal as much damage as possible and the crowd control role is just secondary. That's why we take all rubies that boost our skills' destruction power. Seal of Health is an obvious choice as it's one of the most important auras a party will need. I decided to drop Aura of Astral Power, as it isn't as searched for. Strategy: Always precast Wall of Blades. If you're attack...

Saturday, April 11th 2015, 2:41pm

BUILDS Finally, we've come to the moment you have all been waiting for. As I already talked about every skill and ruby, I think the builds will just explain themselves. However, I will still take my time to point out some more or less obscure choices. Leveling Build http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!6!323...1…PG!weoh/WEGDKTD I actually used this one when I leveled up myself. Of course, the current version is upgraded for 6.0,but, on the whole, things haven't changed much. While pretty standard, I c...

Saturday, April 11th 2015, 2:40pm

STATS I decided to leave this chapter at the very end of the guide, just before the builds. I have my reasons for that, the main one being that new players won't have to bother with them, as the equipament you'll get from quests is always the best. Starting from level 65, however, you'll have to craft your own glyphs in order to get certain secondary stats. Vigor is one of our 2 "primary" stats. In order to get it higher, you just need to upgrade youe equipament. Stamina is the second "primary" ...

Saturday, April 11th 2015, 2:34pm

Finally, the Shock grid looks like this: I really don't know what kind of joke I can make this time. I promise I'll come up with something when the ruby presentation is over. Moral Trauma will apply an effect that deal damage every time you use Destabilization. Stinging Blades decreases cast time and mana cost of Wall of Blades by 30%. Solid Grasp decreaseas cooldown of Choke spell to 22 seconds and increasing Choke slowdown effect to 80%. Astral Curse applies an effect that will increase the da...

Saturday, April 11th 2015, 2:31pm

Next comes the Mental Link Ruby Grid. It looks like this: Purple, green, red and yellow. Yep, this one is definetly hot n' cold. Now, for the rubies: Easy Reach decreases the mana cost of some of your abilities and also increases the range of Mental Link, Erase Memory, Will Supression, Mental Explosion and Telekinetic Pull. Great, especially in skirmishes. Pyromania increases damage of Pyrolysis by 21% at rank 3. A must have if you're using Pyro as your main damage dealing spell. Pyrophenia stac...

Saturday, April 11th 2015, 2:30pm

Rubies I, for sure, know I was quite confused about these 'Ruby Grids' when I first started. So, what exactly are they? Well, most of 'em work as strong boosts for you stats or skills, but 'stand alone' rubies do exist. Some of them are super effective for everybody, some of them might work for a certain category of psis, some of them are totally useless and some of them can actually destroy your build. So, yeah, we have to be careful with these; they bite! Rubies are stored in 3 grids. Unlike T...

Saturday, April 11th 2015, 2:27pm

Talent Tree These are the skills that define the psionicist as well as you gaming. Choosing the right talents, that would also fit your play style is an essential part in this game, not only for this particular class. That being said, you should really pay attention to this part, especially if you've never tested them yourself. Be warned this is going to be quite a long section. Might as well put it on GoodReads or something... Astral Venom (or Psychic Shock, at lower levels) is one of our main ...

Saturday, April 11th 2015, 2:12pm

Reincarnation Spells By reaching level 65, you will gain the ability to create your Reincarnation. Not just will you be able to share your mounts, money, Botique items etc. with it, but you can also share a set of skills! As a progenitor, you will be able to pass your Telekinetic Pull and Temporal Acceleration. But what exactly would you want to get back from your Reincarnation? Well, a lot of stuff actually. I'll go on and list a couple of Reincarnation abilities that are the most popular among...

Saturday, April 11th 2015, 2:05pm

Racials Ok, now that we know exactly how our little nightcrawlers have changed during the past few months, we can go into a further, more detailed reading of each and every skill and ruby. I'll start off with the racials. You see, young psi, each of the four races that can become psionicists have a special, signature ability. They will learn this ability early in their journey from a representative figure of their faction's capital. If they desire to have access to the other 3 racials, they'll n...