You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 23.

Sunday, December 1st 2019, 4:27pm

Author: bmxkid618

Black Friday Mega Sale – 2019!

Quoted from "IAmGroot" Quoted from "bmxkid618" No bank deposit boxes...... it has been over a year since even the small one was available. I've been checking the fourms every month or so to see the current state of affairs and unfortunately, I still wont be coming back. This sale is realllllllyy bad https://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?page=Thread&postID=63300 We tried. A truly sad time indeed xD I want to support this game but they are making it difficult lol

Wednesday, November 27th 2019, 3:23pm

Black Friday Mega Sale – 2019!

No bank deposit boxes...... it has been over a year since even the small one was available. I've been checking the fourms every month or so to see the current state of affairs and unfortunately, I still wont be coming back. This sale is realllllllyy bad

Saturday, April 20th 2019, 12:21am

Short-Term Bank Deposit

my quarter annual bump to see if these will come back xD

Thursday, February 28th 2019, 2:19am

10.0 «Destination Horizon» Update

anyone have any ideas as to when patch 10.0 will go live?

Sunday, January 6th 2019, 2:28am

Short-Term Bank Deposit

Just checkin in to see if these will be available again any time soon (or even better the long/medium term ones ;D). please let it be soon, I WANNA THROW MY MONEY AT YOU!!!! xD

Saturday, September 22nd 2018, 2:59pm

Short-Term Bank Deposit

Any chance these or the medium/long term versions come back any time soon?

Tuesday, July 10th 2018, 6:50pm

New goods in the boutique !

Is there a list somewhere of the new price changes? I noticed the expansion tokens dropped in price but I don't know what else is now cheaper.

Monday, July 9th 2018, 1:58pm

I went from lvl 1-76 in 3 hrs ?

Quoted from "Aionwen" jes we know evrything about this now especially that u do not read before u click on bags and scrolls... That isn't very helpful xD To answer your question, Yes there is a bunch of stuff they give new characters now. I believe it started whenever 9.0 came out but I'm not sure as I just came back from a long hiatus too. The item you are referring to is called the 'miraculous ark' I belive and it instantly boosts you character to lvl 75. You also get a bunch of other stuff t...

Monday, June 18th 2018, 3:24pm

Short-Term Bank Deposit

Quoted from "freestile" metallix6 : 10bc is just the price of the deposit and has nothing to do with how it works you use the item twice : 1st time you open it and put as many bc as you want inside, then 30d later you use it a 2nd tiùme to get back your bc + 20% of the amount in premium cristal the 10 bc is the deposit, not the cost to deposit. For example, you buy 100 chests, costs you 1000 crystals. You right click on the boxes in your boutique tab and it starts a 30 day timer. When it 30 day...

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 3:00pm

Short-Term Bank Deposit

yay, last post I made to these fourms was yearsssss ago and it was about this exact item and wanting to bring it back!! I just recently came back to the game so it'll be awesome to buy as many as I can Now I don't wanna be too greedy but if they also added the medium and long term boxes, I can die a happy man xD

Wednesday, July 1st 2015, 11:26am

Bring back bank deposit boxes!

Dam, that is so unfortunate. It was one of the few items I felt wasn't a waste of money. With a game like this full of p2win items it was nice to have something that kinda "gave back" to the community that supported this game

Wednesday, July 1st 2015, 12:22am

Bring back bank deposit boxes!

Hi fellow players and members of the allods team! I just recently came back to the game after a long hiatus (over a year iirc). First off, the newest expansion is amazing so far, hit level 65 fairly recently so I haven't done too much end-game yet but I made a priden reinc and it is awsome. The starting zone and character models look amazing. I remembered that there was the bank deposit boxes so I wanted to see when the last one was and it seems that it was in 2013 (sorry if I'm wrong but google...

Sunday, April 27th 2014, 11:17pm

Twinking

WHATTT!!!! oh noooo!!! oh well, guess i won't be doing that then xD

Sunday, April 27th 2014, 7:45pm

Twinking

One of the unexpected suprises I found while leveling up an inc after the server merges is that AT is quite the busy and happening place xD. The entire time I've been leveling there I noticed that SoPs were constantly being contested, people are actively pvping, and almost every time i log there is a raid group for people to join and take part in what is, in my opinion, the greatest pvp this game has to offer. Because of this I am considering creating an inc and keeping him at 29 for AT pvp. I h...

Wednesday, April 23rd 2014, 2:40am

Old player, few questions

Quoted from "Zurion" Quoted from "Zurion" Hey Kane, glad to hear from you again. HCL and Xaraman answered your questions and I have nothing to add to the answers. I think it's best if you try the game yourself and then decide if it's worth to play again or not. And now you have my curiosity: what's gonna happen on June 3rd? Edit: Nevermind. Figured out why you're waiting for June 3rd i tried looking for something about june 3rd and couldn't find anything. Gotta be a bit honest I didn't take too...

Wednesday, April 23rd 2014, 12:16am

goodbye

What is the problem for us NA players after this merge? I just came back so I don't know the new times for what events that would make it unplayable for NA people. The only complaint I have is the fact that everyone doesn't speak the same language anymore. English still seems dominant but I've had a few problems already trying to communicate with others. My new guild leader only knows about 3 english words; help, invite, and hello xD.

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 6:30pm

always have to grind?

Quoted from "Hclftw" My serious guess is you skipped a zone on accident. ^this. I just came back to the game but before 5.0 the only spot i needed to grind is that awful coba plateau (a full 2 levels too which sucked and took forever xD). I'm stuck at 59 needing to grind but that was because I was at max level before crystal mountain. If I started leveling now (which I am on a bard inc) I'd probably get to max level before finishing all the quests in umoir. another thing you might have done whi...

Monday, April 21st 2014, 5:27pm

Funnest Class

hey guys, thanks for the feedback as to your favorites. I'm debating between a bard and summy. I like the jack of all trades classes that mmos have (main in wow was druid and still my favorite class of any game ) and these two tend to fill that role like the warden. I had a League summy pre-gipat and it was fun so I might roll one on my imperial char but the bard seems so op from what i've read. One thing I was reading on the fourms is how hard it is now to level an inc, because of the egg buff ...

Sunday, April 20th 2014, 4:13am

Funnest Class

well after not doing too much research about the xp allotment with the umoir quests I basically have to grind a whole level to get to 60 (DAM YOU MARKS OF FATE!!!! DAMMMM YOUUUUU!!!!!). I can't stand killing mobs over and over again so I'm just going to level via GB rewards. Seeing as how it will take a little time to get to 60 I was thinking about working on a inc. I created an engineer thinking it would be fun (it is what I went to college for xD). Well, I got to the IMD and I can't stand this...

Sunday, April 20th 2014, 3:35am

verdict

what does this do? There is no text so I have no idea, Thanks! oh, and also, does the rubys that increase dmg when using paired weapons also increase if you are using sword/dagger? not sure if these are considered paired weapons