Het Nederlandse topic

#yoloswag420blazeit

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 1:25pm

Author: Wabi

Het Nederlandse topic

roxas, what about je haat voor warrior?

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 11:26am

No more mount patterns from Tep's Pyramid?

Yeah, we didn't get them then when we always did before patch.. also someone told me that he read on ru as well that there's a bug with last item from loot chest dissapearing or something..

Monday, March 24th 2014, 9:05pm

No more mount patterns from Tep's Pyramid?

Not really sure where to put this, but since we just completed TP and didn't get any mountskins, I looked at the patch notes and couldn't find anything about it there. Curious if other people have this aswell or it was just us?

Friday, March 21st 2014, 10:01pm

MoS Rewards.

Quoted from "Yuna" Quoted from "dragonsvk8" Quoted from "Yuna" Quoted from "dragonsvk8" Quoted from "Janai" Quoted from "dragonsvk8" Its normal just some mages did more waves than u on monday...SoS ppl are wearing temporary champions for this week still but my group has recieved permanent one since we did more waves than them on monday No, It's not normal, as this isnt even suppose to be able to happend, as you get a title as you will wear when you log in after patch, and you get rewards for th...

Friday, March 21st 2014, 9:40pm

MoS Rewards.

Quoted from "dragonsvk8" Quoted from "Wabi" It's quite weird though, when they merged the EU servers, there were several champions for each class and 20+ destroyer titles for some classes since they just added up all the titles and gave that amount, but that didn't happen for this merge, a shame for the people that worked hard for theirs EU servers merged on 4.0.3 so it has nothing to do with titles coz ppl had them permanent after season ended on 4.0.0...when there was this test server i was s...

Friday, March 21st 2014, 3:07pm

MoS Rewards.

I prefer the conquerer one tbh, and nope, you'll get permanent Fearless Conquerer then, instead of your other one

Friday, March 21st 2014, 3:04pm

high quality craft materials

Quoted from "odnetnin" Wabi if you look closely those are not the same items from the boxes. The items from the boxes say to create glyph upgraders but I doubt that since no patterns found yet I believe... The ones used for the insignias are labeled a bit different but I think have the same name? Unless you used it regardless to make those insignias? I didn't try to make one personal just saw the slight differences on them and assumed. I made insignias with the items from the boxes when I poste...

Friday, March 21st 2014, 2:41pm

MoS Rewards.

Most people didnt get past 55, at least a lot didn't, since I remember several parties being on that for a while

Friday, March 21st 2014, 2:36pm

high quality craft materials

From what I've seen, they're used for crafting "Insignias" which can change stats or something, haven't tested them yet. The recipe's come from the boxes in the farmzone/astral that give another part of the recipe. After crafting it, I can't use it on green items so I'll have to wait to get a blue item to see exactly what it does.

Friday, March 21st 2014, 2:29pm

MoS Rewards.

It's quite weird though, when they merged the EU servers, there were several champions for each class and 20+ destroyer titles for some classes since they just added up all the titles and gave that amount, but that didn't happen for this merge, a shame for the people that worked hard for theirs

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 1:07am

Game loading stuck at 65%

Fixed my problem of missing files by using the repair function in the launcher.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 12:50am

I did, several times, also restarted pc and did many other things ppl said

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 12:44am

It's not even slowed, it's at a complete stop, and I can't log into my main because of one of those 6 files 8D

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 12:36am

Still nothing here, and hasn't been anything for the past few hours..

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 12:15am

Would be great if you could finish the download though, and not go to 0B/s when you need just 6 more files..

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 9:53pm

can't create new reincarnation

Quoted from "mjroddx20" "you cannot reset changes applied to this character because of the items equipped" erm. considering my current reinc is a level 4 warden with nothing but whites equipped im not sure how this makes snese? anyone know how to fix this issue? You can't, and haven't been able to for a while, to reset a reinc with anything equiped.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 7:58pm

English CM?

I'd like see at least a hi from them as well..

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 5:59pm

Beware you fools

idek too

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 5:57pm

Download? (Download is available)

Quoted from "Lunita" Quoted from "Hclftw" Nooo, servers can't be up for another 7 hours!!! I can't be 7 hours behind everyone else!!! Damn work. >< Hcl, What you are supposed to do is take time off the second day of maintenance and make sure you have all snacks, drinks, and other things in order so that you can have maximum game play. Or change your profession to babysitting so that way you can play all the time. I should do that.. become a babysitter to play allods oO