You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 99.

Thursday, November 20th 2014, 8:26pm

Author: Rekenber

Event: End Of The World

Luckily I'm trying out something new on the free server at just the right level! Let's hope the degenerative power of the Astral isn't getting any stronger.

Saturday, July 5th 2014, 2:48am

Class changes 5.02

Quoted No Psi changes [ Gross sobbing ] No but seriously. I'm a bit disappointed, but hopefully next patch...

Thursday, May 1st 2014, 11:37pm

May Holiday Event.

Quoted from "Diktator" Quoted from "Rekenber" Where does Yasker/Aidenus actually make his speech? Next to the banner, or wherever they normally are? I think near banner Well I've been hanging around there for a few hours, and unless it's on a weird time like the half hour, I haven't seen him make his speech.

Thursday, May 1st 2014, 4:09pm

Smugglers Paradise Merge with New Frontier: Suggestion

What could have helped is some serious internet advertisement, but it may be a tad late for that.

Thursday, May 1st 2014, 3:11pm

May Holiday Event.

Where does Yasker/Aidenus actually make his speech? Next to the banner, or wherever they normally are?

Tuesday, April 29th 2014, 1:47pm

[Guide] The Path of Greatness (WIP)

Quoted from "Zurion" We don't have a weekly raid quest for allods construction anymore, starting with patch 5.0 I was expecting it to be changed so that we have to kill a Tep boss or Eclipse Boss, but no.. we just don't get the quest anymore. Okay, I think I got the right thing removed.

Sunday, April 27th 2014, 10:39pm

Quoted from "Zurion" Also, the raid quest is no more Good job finding this marble Which raid quest, the DC one, or...?

Sunday, April 27th 2014, 8:46pm

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" Project Source needs only 20 instead of 100 now if i remember correctly Quoted from "Luka" Quoted from "Rekenber" Cost: Becoming Great comes with a price. Players are charged 100 gold for each Emblem of Greatness turned in. The final cost is between 26,000-32,000* gold (2,000 gold per week). It changed to 40 emblem turn-ins per week at the patch 4.0.2 I think. So the cost per week is 4,000 gold if you manage to fulfil it. Good to hear. I'll change those.

Sunday, April 27th 2014, 7:09pm

Private Allod After completing your 16th Phase quest you will finally be able to go to your Allod! The coordinates will be added to the portal network for you and you will be able to teleport to your Allod from any Portal Keeper or even your Adventurer's Stone! Most importantly, you get to meet Bob Jackhammer, your adorable Allod Foreman, Portal Keeper and Quest Giver! Every day Bob provides some work for you to do on your Allod; clean up duty! Private Allods are inexplicably infested with unwan...

Sunday, April 27th 2014, 7:08pm

Week by Week Phase Information: The total number of Phases associated with Allod creation is 16 which may be completed in 17 weeks at minimum. An extra week is tacked on due to a recess in phases that lasts 14 days beginning the day you pick up Phase 15. It should also be noted that the day you pick up your phase quest in the current week dictates the day you will be able to pick it up the following week (example: If you pick up Phase 11 on Thursday December 27th, you will not be able to pick up...

Sunday, April 27th 2014, 7:07pm

The Creator's Gift If you've made it this far, there's really no going back now! The Creator's Gift phase quest is the most interactive, time consuming segment of this journey. Each week your faction's Bookkeeper will give you a new phase quest to complete which requires you to obtain a specific amount Meteorite Fragments and hand them in to your faction's Allod Creator (Andrei Prorabin - Empire or Axiniya Zemlemerova - League) who can be found outside of your faction's Astral Hangar (pictured b...

Sunday, April 27th 2014, 7:06pm

Project Source Project Source is the shortest of the three main quests that need to be completed to access personal Allod ownership. Adventurers must procure 20 Radiant Astralium and turn it in to their faction's Bookkeeper. This particular quest takes a minimum of five weeks to complete and can cost anywhere from 0-20,000 gold. Completing this quest is also the easiest of the three as there are only two ways to obtain Radiant Astralium: Slay the final boss of an Astral Allod or hire a Captain t...

Sunday, April 27th 2014, 7:06pm

Title of the Great The Title of the Great is a quest in which a player must obtain 320 Emblems of Greatness (EoGs) over a minimal course of 13-16 weeks* and turn them into the Bookkeeper in order to gain an extra ruby, another talent point, and most exclusively, access to a second build for your character. Other minor rewards for earning "Greatness" is a new frame for your player's portrait, the ability to use /boast2 and also a new class label for yourself (example: if you are an Arisen Healer,...

Sunday, April 27th 2014, 7:05pm

Original guide by kraftycheese, torn from the necrotic grip of the forums of old via the Internet Wayback Machine. Some of these things may or may not be out of date due to patching, but this is the last known publicly available guide. I like to hope some of this is still relevant and useful for those who need it. Anyone who can help point out bad info, or provide something new would be GREATLY appreciated. Introduction The release of patch 3.0 brought about many changes and opportunities which ...

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 2:07am

P2P server unaccessable

But what about the login event? D: How am I going to get the wolf now?

Sunday, April 20th 2014, 2:29am

Tips to succeed in Revelation Quest at Tka Rik

Quoted from "bunzy" so much good info was thrown away when they deleted, or closed access to the old allods na forums This. There was even a guide to Greatness on there. That would have been nice to have.

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 2:40pm

How to: Goblinball

Quoted from "bunzy" theres a lot of a-holes in goblinball, if you que, be prepared to hear a lot of douchebags True. Nobody was ever new at Goblinball. They emerged from the womb the absolute best at this minigame, and if you dare to not perform to their expectations, you deserve all that hate you get in /p and /w. /sarcasm

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 3:32am

ETA on Payment Fixes?

Since I would like to get my next month or so paid for so I can keep on enjoying the game (and the login event but that's another story), any progress on the payment issues that can be shared?

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 3:23pm

Game Client Text Rip?

I seem to remember someone on the old forum telling that they found a way to dump all the text in the game somewhere. I would be interested in hearing how that would be done, if it still can.