You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 26.

Tuesday, October 10th 2023, 5:01am

Author: Obeik

Is This Game Still Not For Me?

That's unfortunate. Seems like the current endgame is still not something I can enjoy. However, I can probably enjoy hopping on from time to time to enjoy the old leveling zones. Maybe I'll reset one of my incarnations and have another go? I'm sure I can still enjoy the questing and leveling, re-visiting my old "home" mmo. I seriously have so many memories in Sarnaut, I can't ever just truly let this game go, just maybe I can the endgame. It's not the same game I fell in love with, so I can do w...

Friday, October 6th 2023, 5:04am

In my years of playing, I did manage to eventually gather most of the basic permanent CS items, so I'm not really worried too much about catching up from new. I currently have 2 concerns with the game. From the website here, it seems like all life has been sapped. The only updates I see are sales, automated holidays, and the occasional patch note or other near automated thing. Would you believe back when I first started, the mods were super active with special games and events and it was often t...

Friday, October 6th 2023, 5:02am

Oops, buggy site made it double post

Thursday, October 5th 2023, 4:25pm

I've been thinking of Allods again lately. I would like to potentially get back into it, but there's just too much that pushed me away. I started years and years ago, around the time Gipat was introduced and I played for years. I absolutely loved the game and got so invested, but then it started to change. It started to lean more into the slow progression system. They claimed it was to help the lesser fortunate so that instead of potential weeks or months of nothing, they could now guarantee at ...

Saturday, February 4th 2023, 2:50am

Any Heart Left in Those Running This Game?

I like to check back from time to time to see how this game's doing. It's so sad when I see the only things listed in the news are constant cash shop pushes and automated events. Every now and then I see patch notes or ranking stuff. I never see anything posted for fun. It feels like the people running this game, or at least the English version, have just long since given up on the game. How is the in-game population doing? Am I correct assuming the game is only afloat due to a few dozen whales?...

Saturday, October 2nd 2021, 4:32pm

Why is this Game So Expensive?

The main thing keeping me coming back is the nostalgia factor. Please don't mistake my petty whining for hatred towards the game. I used to have such a powerful passion for this game. It's changed so much from what I loved, but much of the core is still intact for me to enjoy. I also enjoy leveling alot. I'm the kind of player that enjoys the feeling of progression, and as I said earlier, the amount of grinding at endgame feels way too slow for my liking, but leveling is perfect. It feels like l...

Friday, October 1st 2021, 6:27pm

Yeah, I guess you're right. I never really considered buying crystals over time before since they've always been extremely expensive to me. Allods has just become far too slow for me over the years. I've never been good at grinding gold. I've never enjoyed PvP. I'm the kind of player that enjoys getting things done moderately fast with enough hard work and spending more time enjoying something rather than working for it. I think I'll just keep doing what I'm doing now and just casually play ever...

Thursday, September 30th 2021, 5:54pm

I don't disagree with your points, but you all are kinda missing my own points. I have a long history with this game too. I played heavily for its first 3 years, and then kinda just lingered for another 4th year. I was a F2P player for what I consider my favorite timespan, and I ended up enough cash shop stuff to be competent while spending little to nothing. My point is that the things in the cash shop are outrageously overpriced. They honestly expect individuals to by literal hundreds of stron...

Wednesday, September 29th 2021, 8:33pm

I've always known the game was expensive when I used to be big into it, but getting back into it is just impossible due to how much is expected of you. I play on the F2P server because that's where I started and I've invested far too much to switch to the P2P server. I look in the cash shop and see that this game literally expects about $50 a month, just to be competent, and even has monthly rewards for well beyond that. I just don't understand. I want to play and I want to experience the game, ...

Wednesday, September 8th 2021, 5:04pm

[Question for Staff] I Am Considering a Special Project to Help

I got back into Allods again, but not endgame just yet. I'm mostly just going back through on an incarnation to relive some nostalgia. I've never actually read through most of the quest texts, and that's what I'm doing now. I feel I owe it to myself to at least know the story of the game that played a major role in my life once. During my trip, I've noticed many typo's and a few glitches or bugs. Would it be appreciated by the development team if I could start taking pictures of them or at least...

Thursday, August 26th 2021, 6:48pm

I Miss the Old Days

Ok, scratch that. I went to the location the quest finder told me to go and she's not there. I then spammed the auto quest finder to pick up or complete everything it gave me until the only new one is to find her. It led me to a million raid quests, and a few random low level quests I somehow missed and then completed, but nothing. My character is legitimately bugged and can't progress to the new zone. EDIT: I found a questline I missed. I'll follow it and see if it brings me there

Wednesday, August 25th 2021, 3:46pm

I Miss the Old Days

Ah, there she is. I did what you said and pressed the auto quest finder a few times and the quest popped up in the Iron City. I wouldn't have thought of checking there.

Wednesday, August 25th 2021, 4:25am

I Miss the Old Days

Auto-questfinder doesn't do anything and mail doesn't have anything for it. Could it be my level is too low? I'm 85.

Wednesday, August 25th 2021, 3:07am

I Miss the Old Days

How do I get to the new zone? I see Alice on my incarnations and she takes me right there, but not on my main

Monday, August 23rd 2021, 7:23pm

I Miss the Old Days

Ok, maybe I won't. I don't see a way to get back to the place.

Monday, August 23rd 2021, 6:50pm

NPC Lost

I'm picking up an old quest and had to look up what to do next. The NPC I'm supposed to interact with is missing. "Semyon Arhivin" is his name and he is not where the guide says he should be, nor is he anywhere around.

Monday, August 23rd 2021, 5:06pm

I Miss the Old Days

My damage output is fine. I noticed my determination getting up to about 25% yesterday. I'll play a bit on my main and see if I can hit endgame again.

Sunday, August 22nd 2021, 4:33pm

I Miss the Old Days

I'll just have to give them a try. So far, while leveling, I can honestly say I hate it. I feel my general overall power isn't being affected by my which stats I want to stack. I practically have to pull 6+ mobs to get my determination above 10%. Also, what I meant when I say "bland" is that I feel like my decisions have no sway in my overall power. Whether I get a +60 to this or a +60 to that will make no noticeable difference. I've gotten to the point I no longer care and just take which quest...

Saturday, August 21st 2021, 7:36pm

I Miss the Old Days

I might give endgame another try, but unfortunately I'm very anti-pvp. I've always sucked at it and I've never enjoyed it. I've done it so much and just can't learn to like it. I'm a PvE only player. The stats I'm still afraid of. They all seem so bland to me aside from the supremacy stat.

Thursday, August 19th 2021, 6:19pm

I Miss the Old Days

I apologize that this ended up turning into a rant. I just really want to relive some of that nostalgia, but it's very hard to when so much of the game just feels so different, mostly for the worse. If you see me running around in-game, give me a whisper! I'll be toying around on either my main (Obeik) or leveling my nostalgia character (Quadrobe, who is ironically an engineer, which is a class that was new when I stopped). I might even try out my other incarnations.