You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 45.

Sunday, January 11th 2015, 1:11pm

Author: Cheui

<New Horizon> Update

So many ppl stay after the free period, so all is going much better than expected

Thursday, December 25th 2014, 5:15pm

[P2P] state

What numbers? you are way much more ppl than we are XD

Thursday, December 25th 2014, 10:28am

[P2P] state

Well Kalah is toxic as hell, but anyway, all times the same song...Really i figth sometimes, i try to figth in equal conditions, when i see there is 1 imp more or lees with same gear than me, then i figth him, but i wont gifth V 2 leggy/fable cause im sicked of that, im here back from 4 months, meanwhile i have run from imps, figth imps, and all stuff you can do with our old pop, but now im all day qued. I dont mean you are bad, not...just put in our position, go Domi just for the other faction ...

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 9:06pm

[P2P] state

I allways play league.

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 7:44pm

[P2P] state

Its so easy now to "sing the braves song", "i will figth you" bla bla bla bla... the point is that for so long in the league were 10 members actives in WHOLE league, they also outgear us, i figth many times, i have been chased in KoE, i allways jump on enemys ships, and im allways qued in BGs with Heitfield, but for so long we were alone, and soon or later you get bored of beign raped over and over again, a full party chasing you is funny sometimes, not all days, you can also learn from ppl with...

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 5:35pm

[P2P] state

Much people coming, is normal to split in differents guild, i find that normal, lvling guilds, endgame guilds, different leguages guilds (there are so much ppl in the league that barely speak english, diferent game client languages and ppl dont even know the zones by the same name), then anyone wanna do "what he wants", i mean you ask for people to do Dead City, but: "i have allready do it, not worth for me", "i go farm forlom", "please all que GB (when no one know how to play)"... Im helping to...

Friday, December 19th 2014, 11:01am

Returning player

2 free weeks each 6 months, for example, and the server will grow like a mushroom in a wet and shadowy place

Wednesday, December 17th 2014, 7:40am

Some questions.

There is also a choice of paying 2100 crystal for 3 months, so each month is 7€ (21€ in total).

Saturday, December 13th 2014, 8:35pm

A Little Overview ovet he actual pop on P2P and the future one ;)

ANY ONE HERE KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME (I also know how to use the Caps!! ). Well that said, when i im online im talking in world chat, and in guild chat for anyone who need help, i dont care my toon, i care the rest of the leagues most of the times, my gear sucks but is "nice" to not being oneshoted, but like lamka said we had TONS of newbies that need help with lvling, with advices, builds, know where to farm the gold etc etc etc the last thing im thinking about is go to any bg or whatever to be r...

Saturday, December 13th 2014, 9:41am

Laziness????? Jesus....in p2p the most people have a work, and many real life stuff to do, exams, spend time with the girlfriend, other hobbies....... Is not a matter of laziness, is a matter that 5.X version is a crap in gearing terms, many people leave cause of that, so expensive upgrading = farm gold like a tard, need to spend so much time farming in Forlom/wellebeck.... and that part isnt really funny. In 4.0 version gearing was much more easy, then you can just do pvp or whatever, here i st...

Thursday, December 11th 2014, 5:59pm

Anyway going on with the topic, these week we have so many newbies in league side, we are growing, and its natural, christmas times = people got the money, so they try out the p2p server, the point is make them to stay with us

Thursday, December 11th 2014, 5:09pm

I dont talk about participate, participating domi is a must, but i wont stay in any battle, cause imps are almost full leggy while we are blue/epic... sure we gona be the second, but i wont feed you more.

Thursday, December 11th 2014, 1:16pm

Going Domi to feed imps....realgar and tons of amal...no thanks, we need catch up.

Tuesday, December 9th 2014, 5:35pm

Big THX the newbies playing on the pay to play now ;)

There must be allways people who were the first...so, is just a matter of beign a pioneer.

Tuesday, December 9th 2014, 11:19am

Me and a friend

Add me to friends, Heitfield

Wednesday, December 3rd 2014, 8:05am

A bit of questions about P2P.

Dude (Allods-online-player), why you just lie in everysingle post?? well, not really liying just distorting the reality, just cant understand, is pretty clear you love the p2p, you love being one-shooted, and you love 2 years of grinding and farming to have a shitty char, GREAT FOR YOU. Now, you said in p2p we also must grind, thats true, but we need to grind/farm the basic stuff, some gold, AS, MI...There are ppl who real life stuff to do every songle day, and cant play that much, so p2p once y...

Wednesday, December 3rd 2014, 7:57am

Publiciting the game!

The streaming not gona be that good...stream just for show the people how much you farm? and the same raids over and over again... Until some people dont come back to the league and we can do a nice pvp it got no sense... You just gona show how dessert is it.

Tuesday, November 25th 2014, 8:34am

Well, then he loose an item he paid for it? cause i pay to play, so if there is a patch and remove anything, i dont care, we all lose it....

Monday, November 24th 2014, 9:05am

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" Quoted from "Cheui" Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" Quoted from "Alafff" Need a rename for ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER to ALLODS-P2P-HATER its a fact that once "gearreset" comes on the payserver leveling will be harder than on the free server for most players due to the itmes which are present on freeserver and are NOT present on payserver stating facts is not hate (if i would "hate" the payserver i would not have made numerous suggestions about how to improve thi...