You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

Monday, December 7th 2015, 6:23pm

Author: Paranoya

Thinking about coming back, maybe, depends.

Internal service error. Please, contact our support team. I want to come back but when i try to renew subscription is says that. Any way to fix this fast ? i started a ticket but maybe there is a faster way . Cheers

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 12:17pm

Let's try to do "something" at least

When i typed devs , i mean to the last man in charge... devs + marketing + laundry man !!

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 11:16am

Anger Management moving on

Thank's for the imba fights AM. Really lovedto play vs skilled players.

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 11:14am

Let's try to do "something" at least

No1 will want to play a no pvp server... every1 is verry dissapointed , since every1 played here for the fact that this was equal pvp ... no cash shop dependent. And look were we are now ? total disaster , its like the server was nuked and there are only few survivers . And yeah , allmost frogot , devs were the one who developed the nuke and placed it into our server ! Im sure many will agree with me . Cheers !!!

Tuesday, April 29th 2014, 9:34pm

P2P server info

Im boooooored , do smthing , create mercenaryes for BG too , maybe domi , damn even gobo !!!! Why not ask for a merge with russian new server .. i heared they got some fress server.... idk , just do smthing and get more ppl Why not rename the server to : We dont give a fuck about dead paradise ! Why that name ? - cant you ppl see , they dont even care to fix the pay for sub bugg ..... why ? cause few ppl play it and i can bet Bloodraven's ass xDDD if more ppl had played , the next day it would g...

Tuesday, April 29th 2014, 10:57am

P2P server info

too bad leaders from Corrupt guild killed the game totaly ... they got all the ppl and told them not to que anything ... cause they allways loose it , then they blocked morphers with overbiding any1 from asgard who wanted to change class and try to form a party to actually do smthing .... well they just played against the ppl and not for the community. Hope they open their eyes and try to ( learn at least ) pvp .. so we could keep few players until some god miracle will happen. Cheers !

Tuesday, April 29th 2014, 9:56am

P2P server info

are u league guys going to quit this ? to know if we imp left should continue or quit also ))

Monday, April 28th 2014, 2:15pm

P2P server info

ppl say no skill is needed, and classes not balanced.... but let me tell u this ... if u dont understand game play u cant play whatever class u try..... i see lot of classwhores who cant do nothing with their toons so yeah , ppl dont come here cause there is skills needed to play this empty server. Why we need skill ? well its easy,. cause no runes, cause no cash shop , no elixirs, no P5 etc. You come here naked and try to survive.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:28am

Hai

hey summoners

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 7:14am

Nearly 5 years

dunno how to say it for some ppl to belive me , but at lvl 40 cap there was so many ppl that every time , no matter the hour , ppl were fighting in Asse Teph Damn thoes days , who wanted pvp just teleported there and jump in the battle , no queee no nothing )

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 6:14am

Nearly 5 years

Till lvl 40 the game was just perfect. Then camed gipat patch... And it brought us were we are today, merging all servers :-)

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 6:07am

Come forth Warriors!

You can check changes in the patch notes but from what I heard Warr is getting better(^o^)

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 6:22pm

Heart of the World

Verry good work . I'm lovin it