Search results 1-20 of 110.

Thursday, January 26th 2017, 6:32am

Author: Viuhti

Another may-be comebacker!

Maybe I'll go Lig for a change...

Wednesday, January 25th 2017, 5:59am

Maybe i try summonin all my might and give it a go in the weekend...

Monday, January 23rd 2017, 6:33pm

Thought so. Prolly too lazy to start again anyway

Monday, January 23rd 2017, 12:23pm

Well I'll be damned... me and downfall alone are enough for NwAs revival!! but tbh the game is not worth it if the community isnät united. Specially if the population is small. Its like we'd be sawing our own leg.

Sunday, January 22nd 2017, 9:35am

Nice to see new faces around thats for sure! I appreciate your reply but it pretty much clashes against other topics around there but its pretty damn nice to hear that things maybe arent that bad

Sunday, January 22nd 2017, 8:58am

Some of you know me, most of you wont! I'm Viuhti empire FH and was lastly active about 1.5 years ago I think? Me and my mates were running a small guild on Empire called NwA we had amazing group and I enjoyed every moment with those guys! I was feeling nostaltic today and I'm kind of thinking on making a come back. I don't give a rats ass about population tbh I've seen the worst days of P2P when there was 6 players on both factions. I want to know about the atmosphere: Are the guilds working to...

Wednesday, August 12th 2015, 12:05pm

NA players

Azir has been on the job for just a few days and he is doing great! For now they don't need to start their own guild for NA time zones but they get the help and support of the existing guild while working on their own times and working to resurrect the NA community slowly and steadily, now they have a place to go to!

Tuesday, August 4th 2015, 6:18am

A call to all old players.

We are waiting for ya Erlu :p

Monday, August 3rd 2015, 7:37am

Difference between MH and CH

You may be right, but if you are playing FH I'd rather drop the last 3 points fro Cleansing Flame and use them for Providence than sacrifice from Purification.

Monday, July 27th 2015, 3:28pm

Talerons Warrior Build

Well since p2p warrior builds are sprouting out I give ya guys the one I used as well, this worked pretty well for most PvE fights, astral, farming, didn't raid alot during my warrior time but 1vs1 pve dps was pretty good. http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!1!323.3..…E!mpaqltn/GSBRE For stats, I had like 32 brutality and 55..? maybe Proficiency, damage was alright, I know brut could be lower for my gears but I like the damage when brutality starts to kick in... Not saying its any better over previou...

Sunday, July 26th 2015, 8:15am

I decide to give it a shot

Well first of all, I do not represent Utopie here at the forums as you can see from my signature I'm from NwA But to you question: We are actually doing fine, few weeks back we had a rock bottom with only handfull of players, but now we have 10+ daily players again, some of them leveling and some of them 65. Summer has taken a huge toll on players and will keep doing that for some time but its fine for us, its kind of normal All in all, we are doing good!

Monday, July 20th 2015, 9:43pm

I decide to give it a shot

There is 1 bigger guild in each faction, Utopie at Empire (not sure how many active players but quite a few) and Anka on league (same thing) and then there is also 2 smaller guilds on each faction. NwA at empire and Avarice at League. About population... well you can fight your self lonely when leveling but I'd say endgame population has reached a pretty nice amount of players already and more keep coming. Wouldn't say its well populated, but its populated well enough to enjoy the end game, astr...

Monday, July 20th 2015, 1:23pm

Talerons Warrior Build

Alright, well I might give a try to Bloodlust anyway, I got Insignias for it and I'll just change em back if it doesn't work, I'm thinking of sacrificing bit of Vitality and maybe some Willpower and hope that selfheal gives some more survivability in both PvE and PvP. Maybe I'll just give it a go

Monday, July 20th 2015, 12:57pm

Talerons Warrior Build

Nice going mate, few questions popped to my mind now that I checked this out, is this your PvE dps build? or PvP? and then since i'm kind of fresh Warrior my self at P2P, whats your opinion on Bloodlust? At the moment I have it pretty close 0 but I've been collecting Insignias so I can boost it to try it out, do you have any ideas?

Thursday, July 16th 2015, 6:46am

Bloodlust

Hello! I recently morphed to Warrior and came up with one question, what do we think of Bloodlust? I basically don't have any of it at this moment and thinking if its worth getting some in expense of some vitality and a bit of willpower maybe, any toughts?

Monday, July 13th 2015, 9:14am

Thx for the turkish ppl on P2P

I agree! Efforts like this are doing awesome things to P2P server, the server feels a bit more populated every day! Good luck to you at League and we will be working just as hard here at Empire!

Sunday, July 12th 2015, 3:12pm

Looking for any levelers imp side

We already reached Polo, but this is for others as well! NwA accpets people of any level, we are a small guild but provide helpfull and nice environment for everyone, and atleast you don't need to be alone if nothing else!

Friday, July 3rd 2015, 8:40pm

Which racials should i take?

All I can say is that I'm jealous you get to have more than 1 of em :p I'm just stupid and stubborn on P2P server and sticking with the worst Racial for Priest

Wednesday, July 1st 2015, 10:00pm

How many skill points used? Cleansing Flame R3 and Providence 0? Something has to be wrong here... you HAVE to get some talents to Providence, r3 preferd but r2 will be better than r3 Cleansing.

Wednesday, July 1st 2015, 9:25pm

Better pick one, make one solid and good dps build and go with it untill you get greatness for 2nd build. ofc if you have guild or group of friends that need desperately FH situation is differend, but DPS build is much easier to get along with before greatness.