You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 124.

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 12:29pm

Author: Rangad

5.0.02 Forgotten Legends Recap & Release Date

Will the patchnotes be updated? They are listed up to .25 we will get .40 (or higher). Only localization changes and eu-content, or some bonus bug-fixes you might want to tell us about?

Tuesday, November 4th 2014, 10:06pm

Will Dragon-Relics from BG ever become useful again?

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" its nasty indeed but still not very useful since most fights dont last long enough to make it matter... also luck (x2 dmg!) > wc any time in all BGs, how often have you actually earned profit from wc ? Ever watched 4 FHs fighting? However, having them actually be of value in a more common situation would be quite nice.

Tuesday, October 28th 2014, 1:41pm

5.0.02 Preview: Reflections of Irdrich

They said November in on of the last announcements, so I'm afraid it's more than a week

Wednesday, October 22nd 2014, 11:43pm

Addon Comission

Wouldn't it be easier to post your idea here and see if someone already has such an addon (maybe guild-intern) that could be made accessable to you?

Sunday, October 19th 2014, 10:41pm

I'm stuck in a rut! (looking for some advice)

Using the outlaw rep gear (and some epics) should get you started in wellbell. Most classes should be able to solo the "easy" mobs with some effort. If you play during the main timezones you should also be able to find a partner or a group (ogres) quite fast. You should farm over your weekly loot conversion limit as you can exchange astral keys + refractors + packed loot (dunno the ingame name) into valuables to buy the boxes is wellbell, it's cheaper than going into astral (if you have to use m...

Wednesday, October 15th 2014, 5:39pm

6.0 - 6.1 - 6.2 - 6.3 Live in Russia: Patchnote (+guides)

It's just google, but Quoted Added item "Wonderful Ark". Using his character below level 60, you can immediately begin a comfortable passage of the current plot location. Your level will rise to 60 and you get all the necessary equipment to continue to explore the world. Race praydenov can use an item only when you select the faction. I hope thex just forgot to deleteit from the PTS notes and this is not actually sold in the cash-shop

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 1:44pm

Mausoleum of Sparks: Official Reset Poll

Quoted from "Klarisse - Insømnia" And create new account just to vote multiple times will be fixed? Why not use the letter survey in game? send letter all main lvl60 True, there is a system ingame (or it appears so, even if it was afaik never used in that way) to hold votes. By limiting the votes to one per account and only lv 55+ characters can vote we could have a real result. Anyway, the poll needs to be reset since the biggest issue was fixed. I don't want to know how many people already ca...

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 12:51pm

6.0 on Russian PTS

Am I the only one that sees a big inspired by label here: http://youtu.be/Gn7AFFuKdjo?t=1m52s (can't link to a specific positon with the youtube tag) Full 6.0 trailer: Some more semi-interesting stuff from the PTS(?), can't understand much, though [url]https://allods.mail.ru/news.php?article=4804[/url]

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 10:37am

Quoted from "Artuditu" Quoted from "Avozinho" Edit: this was yesterday. don't know if it corrected by now. I've just checked it. It is still possible to vote without being logged in. Also Darkmatter made a really good point: '(...) because now MOS is BUGGED. Why you even ask ppl, need to fix bug or not???' If they do a poll at all, they need to reset it and disiable anonymous votes. As of now one can vote an infinite amount of times. If this isn't handled fast, this thing becomes ridicolous.

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 2:07am

Quoted from "IAmGroot" It's nice to see the people that got the title from the last season are voting no. I can't blame them at all, if I had a title from an unreachable level, I would vote no too. Fortunately, it looks like some things in life just don't work out in the favor of the slimy people of this world. Woot @ 78%/22% They will not reset MoS. Many people who vote won't acutally know what MoS is, or what resetting it means. They will vote no, to make sure that nothing they achieved is go...

Sunday, October 12th 2014, 7:35pm

6 FTP going Astral... will we get razed?

You may need to be lv60 to do anything meaningful in astral, but afaik you can board a ship with lv 35(atleast incarns can, dunno about fresh chars). But the initial ship equip might be to bad to justify the gold at that level.

Sunday, October 12th 2014, 12:55pm

5.0.02 Astral Arena: Discussion Thread

Quoted from "Autopsyst" im still wondering why you are installing 5.0.02.18 and not 5.0.02.25 .. If my.com would behave like the company I'm working for I wouldn't wonder if they release that patch a week later with a big announcement: "See, we listened to your feedback, now shut up". I still hope those companies are somewhat different

Monday, October 6th 2014, 2:58pm

Arabic Community Merge - Discussion Thread

Quoted from "Mhuldoon" Once again, EU is not impacted outside of the need for maintenance ie. No, there is no costume censorship. You will return to the same game you were playing yesterday (just with more players than usual). Will arab players receive their own localization? And will our updates(localization) take longer in response?

Monday, October 6th 2014, 2:05pm

صيانة الدمج+الاصدار5.02

Afaik, there won't be an update to 5.0.2 until November.

Wednesday, October 1st 2014, 6:11pm

5.0.02 preview: Class Modifications

Quoted from "Mhuldoon" Quoted from "Rangad" You are right, it's not like they would listen to us anyway (and that is not negative in this **special** case) ;) On the contrary, we are listening closely - Though people are mistaking lack of immediate physical action as 'deaf ears'. You are right, I'm in no position to judge what changes are made based on user feedback and where that feedback originated. It's just the feeling I got based on the communication in the past (some have been asking for ...

Wednesday, October 1st 2014, 2:44pm

5.0.02 preview: Class Modifications

You are right, it's not like they would listen to us anyway (and that is not negative in this **special** case) However, I'm really interested in how they time releases. It appeared that the russian releases match to a certain server progression. (Glyph cost reduction came, after the majority of active players were through glyphs to allow more casual players to catch up, new content came, after a certain gear level was achieved etc... (was more obvious during the 4.x cycle with earilier patches)...

Wednesday, October 1st 2014, 12:11am

What the hell in the class info

I figured that after sending the post but didn't want to remove content afterwards. I guess the author of the original post didn't saw that there were two sections regarding the 5.0.2 patch (Original patch + hotfix) As the russian servers are still on 5.0.2 for some time (well, I guess they'll have 6.0 by the time we get 5.0.2) we still have the chance to get another minor patch from russia.

Tuesday, September 30th 2014, 10:50pm

What the hell in the class info

Seems to be everthing, what did you expect? I consider that list as very long. <snip> -Mhuldoon

Tuesday, September 30th 2014, 6:29pm

5.0.02 "Forgotten Legends": Klassenänderungen!

Quoted Bei Erreichen der Stufe 60 erhält nun jeder Charakter beim Golem D2 im Hauptquartier der Allods-Boutique einen kostenlosen Brunnen des Lebens und einen kostenlosen Brunnen des Todes. Ich spiele zwar nicht mit dem deutschen Client , aber ich nehme an, das dort Tropfen(wäre das passendere, ein frischer lv60 Spieler braucht ein paar Tage und versuche für seine Skillung. Kann ja für Reinkarnation auf das Einmal-item reduziert werden) oder Wasser stehen sollte(und nicht der permanente Brunnen...

Monday, September 29th 2014, 2:51pm

So how does Stony Resilience work?

Are you talking about the Pebble Wall ruby or the stony resilience passive ability? The later is gained as a reward for completing one of the tt2 world mysteries (~lv34-36). Description below. Description of Pebble Wall is somewhat wrong as it increases the absorbed damage and does not restore the barrier (atleast I haven't noticed on my new incar so far) Note: You can freely reskill until lv 15