Search results 1-20 of 266.

Monday, July 15th 2019, 9:37pm

Author: Nyashiro

ToB Rewards

Classic Allods would be right after cc sale ends

Tuesday, April 14th 2015, 10:44am

Blue Gear Sector Unlock????????????

Yeah, might be curious :p Life on planet Nexus got boring, decided to immigrate back to Sarnaut (I guess should change my forum name as well, since my character name got ninja'd by some brazillian paladin)

Tuesday, April 14th 2015, 10:37am

Blue Gear Sector Unlock????????????

All dis ppl so impatient for new gear

Tuesday, April 14th 2015, 10:34am

Goblinball and its flaws

Fully agree. Bad goblinball matches like that can ruin one's day within an hour. My suggestion would be adding score limit, like make it up to 5 or 7 points and the match ends, just like BGs have their limits Update: just now I had a goblinball match 1 vs 4 (thankfully I was on the 4 team), but still - it was 4 minutes of torture for the solo guy.

Sunday, July 27th 2014, 9:52am

PVE Paladin builds (Holy tank and Physical DPS)

Holy is safer indeed but you might have trouble against undead or shadowy type of mobs because they have bloodlust and they just heal up sometimes faster than you can kill. And for holy the 1h weapon doesn't matter at all, it's only different for some stats (you know how random stats on items can be) and for vanity reasons. So go ahead and use the spear! Anyway if you take melee skills rather than casting ones, go for 2h after level 15/20 whatever.

Sunday, July 27th 2014, 9:37am

Allods Online Cinematic youtube series / lf voice actors

Quoted from "Teppisch" c) render everything in high quality As a guy who works with movies I can elaborate a bit on the rendering times, and yes. Normally if the movie is 1 hour long (for example), rendering depending on quality and the CPU/GPU may take uhm.. Since it's high quality we're talking about, it might take 2x -> maybe even 8x (there's a possibility, yes.) the time of the movie, and later on possibly compressing the file for upload/share reasons. So the rendering part is mainly just w...

Saturday, July 26th 2014, 8:57pm

How do I get the skill to dual wield as a warrior

It is a passive skill which you unlock at level 20 I believe. Patience and you'll get it Though you need to get a certain set of weapons called Paired Weapons (Paired axes/maces/swords/fists/sword+dagger)

Saturday, July 26th 2014, 4:13pm

Weapons for warriors

Never tried 2h mace much (Personally it seemed too slow / too energy consuming to me), but 2h axe has high hits which was really favorable to my own taste. It usually depends on the person's own taste, I liked fast and stable hits (2h sword back in lvl 55 patch) because of occuring dodges, now since the dodges were removed, rolling with 2h mace seemed much better.

Saturday, July 26th 2014, 10:28am

Stop limit the game so much!

Since this is in general section, I am assuming this could be attributed to the f2p server (also because p2p server is greatly dead now after they added sub back). For the rest of the days you can farm gold for cash shop items in various places like Scarlet Bastion (it's there, right? haven't logged for quite a while now), Tka-rik cave, koe.

Thursday, July 17th 2014, 10:20pm

summoner or warrior in pve?

Quoted from "ryan9690" Die hard which = a additional, 30-40%? (cant remember) while making that ability 1 minute 30 sec cool down. so essentially looking at close to 160-175% more hp then other classes. That sounds like it's a passive hp increase ability.. Die hard actually activates when you receive a killing blow and lasts for 16 seconds. With rank 2 it gives 70% extra hp, with rank 3 = 80% (It basically brings you back to 50% hp). Most people just use it to heal up back with alchemy-crafted ...

Monday, July 14th 2014, 6:12pm

Yes, I was leveling back when it was lvl 40 patch. I quit when a lvl 31 kobold killed me (the same level) in Coba Plateau.. Maybe I was too noob Then returned at level 47 patch and leveled without cash shop.) It was much harder back then so now it should be a piece of cake if you don't mind grinding a bit or playing goblinball every day for extra exp. And about creeping doom being gone - even better! Go warrior all da way

Monday, July 14th 2014, 11:55am

I used to have a warrior main and leveling without cash shop was real pain. Now that I switched class to paladin, leveling a warrior reinc is probably the easiest reinc to level, I didn't have any problems even considering the new and more annoying reinc debuff. Go warrior all da way. As for farming, only thing that would annoy you is the creeping doom trial in tka-rik (no idea if it still exists.. I haven't been there this patch.)

Monday, July 7th 2014, 10:18am

changes in GB

Monster Inc in league? How is that even possible? On a side note, there are, or rather were, good gball players in Minc too. They just stopped playing it because getting gold turns out to be easier elsewhere.

Sunday, July 6th 2014, 5:31pm

How? Just ... How?

Quoted from "laivindurNA" What do u get for 1k gpotatos in F2P? Half of a mammoth mount.

Sunday, July 6th 2014, 2:32pm

changes in GB

It said Red before tho.. xD And can't you sign with a pre-made team after 5.0 patch? I dunno and can't try because I retired some time ago.

Saturday, July 5th 2014, 3:47pm

How? Just ... How?

Their wallet would be quite more "full" if the subscription server was given more thought. With proper suggestions and considered revamp, the subscription server could be a flourishing section of the European Allods after some advertisement done. For example the possibility to achieve some of the f2p items (like perma goblin, teaching looter pet to gather herbs/ores, mount skills like gallop or invis, even a few extra reincarnation slots, up to 3 or so) with an in-game currency gained from getti...

Saturday, July 5th 2014, 3:35pm

changes in GB

I kinda agree with Biromir on this one. You have players who could be trained at goblinball better on one side, and devs on the other side. You pretty much know well yourself which of the sides is more likely to give in.

Saturday, July 5th 2014, 3:31pm

Xaes Impossible

Well when I was doing those bosses on my reinc back at level 10, I died once because of a bit new mechanics. Then I realised that on the gibberlings boss I need to keep moving when he targets me with that debuff because it deals less damage if the target is moving. About last boss I have no idea how I did it, pretty much straightforward kill with avoiding typical ground aoe stuffs.

Saturday, July 5th 2014, 3:29pm

Runes values

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" i guess new playes will maybe avoid pvp, thats all but even if you left out pvp at all game is still great because allods is such a great game it can affort to make everything expensive but ppl will still play Exactly, because Allods is that good of a game, they can experiment however they want with the playerbase and know that most of them will still play.

Saturday, July 5th 2014, 10:23am

How to change password?

Trying to change password through forum settings still annoys me. Could there be placed this link to change the password instead of a few abstract sentences and a link redirecting back to home page? Without this forum thread people would have basically no idea how to change their password I guess. (except for the different use of "forgot password") P.S. I actually googled my way to this thread