Search results 1-20 of 36.

Friday, May 9th 2014, 11:52pm

Author: CatAsTrophy

[PMB] Nyix's Psionicist guide

nice PmB there. unless some turkish ppl that are copying

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 11:27pm

Hi From Turkey

oh this caps lock is because he is screaming it from the roofs, he seems very happy haha. Welcome to EU, every1 who speaks English will fit

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 11:24pm

lost items during merge 01-04-14

that sucks, I dunno yet of mine, but I had more then 600k specks.... hoep they still are in my bag 0o 50 stacks of 10k sparks on 1 slot. and others were 79k and 36k or so. and then the new specks from quests 5k

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 2:42pm

A Bard pve build I like

lullaby u should have in PvE build to cc 1 mob, later on u have 5 mobs in 1 group.... mage can MAYBE cc 2, then still u have 3 mobs to aoe, and that can be hard if its huge damage mobs. so better have lullaby with u, to cc another. further yes,take the rubies around aria ( cantata rubies).

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 1:25am

A Bard pve build I like

dude this is by far the best TROLL build I've seen for PvE...... where is the knowledge I gave u?

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 5:44pm

Welcome to Italy and Turkey

Quoted from "Zaguardo" #mainagioia well nvm we will c soon what will happen anyhow, any server issue? it won't let me login I am in, so dunno what u did :p

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 5:43pm

true ya, and ship box we have now.... so u wont see it anymore

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 5:04pm

true ya, and ship box we have now.... so u wont see it anymore

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 12:47pm

I welcome u all to our server... and lvl 60 u can get in no time. u are just lets say 2 weeks of keys behind, thats kinda all. and thats not a huge difference yet. since I still see lots of ppl without or only having 2/3 blue astral gear after 1,5 week

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 6:08pm

No more mount patterns from Tep's Pyramid?

yesterday we done dragon, there was manabike drop.

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 12:29pm

Maintance downtime 27/03/14

Quoted from "fss1997" 1h and 23 min over the extra 3h and i can still not log in. it was 23 mins over time, not the 1 hour also

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 12:26pm

Quoted from "Wraith02" Quoted from "CatAsTrophy" anyway Wraith02, is there any news of how long more the maintenance will take? since its 11 mins over time of the extend time noticed ( if I'm not mistaken). Hi I too am waiting on news, but its the kind of thing where its better to sit and wait, then to keep bugging them for answers. hopefully they will be finished with it soon and we can all get back to playing -Wraith ok mate, I understand ofc u dont bug them with questions / answers... since ...

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 12:13pm

Quoted from "SinBadd" My dear friend Catastrophy dont you ever sleep I know I do not lolz . Just wanted to tell you I love running with you , your cool as .... and where the heck is my buddy Krazyserb wake his ass upp and the rest of him too. haha mr. cowboy, I dont know about krazy. I think he is sleeping or so :p or working ofc hehe. and yes I sleep and even dream, but then I wake up and reality sucks again. ( can I sleep forever and still playing game? :p )

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 12:11pm

anyway Wraith02, is there any news of how long more the maintenance will take? since its 11 mins over time of the extend time noticed ( if I'm not mistaken).

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 12:02pm

Quoted from "CatAsTrophy" Quoted from "isawasayuri" Well that nice we spend all that money getting the scrolls to get the stats and then they take away some of are stat points way to go.. I love wasting money not true. u have of each statpoint about 8* less then before or even more!. I mean I had 1200 luck - 1200 str - 900 fines - 900 expertise. what do we have now? u cant tell me u even have 100 of each stat. u get 25 points if u got all stat scrolls. u did get 100. so the statpoints are divid...

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 11:57am

Quoted from "isawasayuri" Well that nice we spend all that money getting the scrolls to get the stats and then they take away some of are stat points way to go.. I love wasting money not true. u have of each statpoint about 8* less then before or even more!. I mean I had 1200 luck - 1200 str - 900 fines - 900 expertise. what do we have now? u cant tell me u even have 100 of each stat. u get 25 points if u got all stat scrolls. u did get 100. so the statpoints are divided by 4, while the stats u...

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 11:44am

Quoted from "iCe" 20 hours Maint ?? WTF ice, why 20 hours lol? it started 6am my time its now 6,5 hor further.... not 20 0o btw Wraith02, I have to say u are a good person. at least u stay talking here so now and then. when it was Gpotato EU, we asked is there any progress in what time server will be up or something like it. and the GM's come after 2/3 hours and answer that. good job, I like u already hahaha. and for other players, just be calm and server will be up when they are ready for it. ...

Monday, March 24th 2014, 5:38pm

Lag Issues after Update

my ping and performance always was green before patch. and I had everything on high graphics. now its red performance on high graphics and orange on the lowest if any1 else knows what to do, pls tell us. cause its not fun to play in raids when u have lag 24/7. I got a PC of 3 months old only.

Monday, March 24th 2014, 3:32pm

Leveling - why so solo ?

Quoted from "Spinecrawler" That's good that You enjoy that type of gameplay and I'm happy for you. Still why they didn't gave us option to do those quests in party? Now there is no other choice and that kind of makes me sad cause i don't have freedom of choice. And still I'm gonna stick to thesis that mmo games are supposed to be social by default. If i wanna do everything myself i would play ordinary game (single player) =.= u dont get as much exp in party anyway, and I guess u wont like to gr...