You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

Thursday, May 29th 2014, 4:16pm

Author: AllMightyW

some builds

Quoted from "VanessaMae" show how bad work build with 9 hilver found ,, mistakes,, screenshhot from yeasterday dominion In PVP kills aren't an objective way to judge someone's build:you can easily KS a player who was sent to 10% by someone else... I'm not saying this is the case,but you should post some where it's shown the DPS order...they're far more objective.

Tuesday, May 27th 2014, 2:35pm

Bard Blades (Grand Finaly ) bug

Quoted from "skullskaldy" actually the more rubies you have the more max stacks you can get,it's not like with mages and that electrtic buff that the more rubies you have the more stacks you get per attack with 1 ruby max 3 stacks with 2 rubies max 6 with all max9 (S)He's not talking about Unison,but about Grand Finale itself. Grand Finale's rubies don't give you 1 more attack per ruby,but they add 1 attack(r1) and then they raise that final attack's damage(r2,r3). So it's not a bug,it just wor...

Sunday, May 18th 2014, 6:41pm

[PMB] PvE in a Nutshell

Quoted from "ritta35" Is timpanini works with solo? No it doesn't.

Friday, May 9th 2014, 1:27pm

[PMB] PvE in a Nutshell

Quoted from "sequel2expo" ... and now I am wishing myself Good Luck like the loser that I am! Oh well,I wish good luck to you too,so don't feel down!

Wednesday, May 7th 2014, 2:50pm

[PMB] Raid/Group FULL DPS Bard by W

Quoted from "Perisemiotics" That last spec pretty close to what I used to have - but definitely you want Loud Chords there, probably instead of OD since will boost aoe and keep your single-target DoT from Unison intact. About what you said, not wasting a single ruby... yes you'd be wasting ONE ruby on Frivolity (not technically a waste since you can always use it anyway instead of being something you'd never usel) to gain THREE rubies from an obvious damage increase. You could thing about going...

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 9:35pm

Quoted from "Scientology" @ last spec ran something similar and surprisingly you'll do more picking up all the energy cost rubies, also that requires more attentiveness than most people would normally have since it'd involve using 3 songs and for optimization you'd have to turn one off, turn one on, then put the other back on since you aren't running the cdr rubies. Mmmm I didn't catch what you meant with your post O.o

Friday, May 2nd 2014, 9:33pm

end game bard pvp build

Well first of all,you're using the wrong talent calculator XD This is for our version in eng: http://eu.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!9!111....…...!a/A!a/A!a/A Then,I noticed a few things that I cant explain in your build: 1-You took Elegy rank 3,while Cantata rank 2 deals more damage,and you spend the same number of Talent Points:you have to take Elegy r3 only if you plan on taking Cantata r3 too; 2-You took Protective Tune r3,that isn't really different from rank 2,or at least in my opinion,not worth s...

Thursday, May 1st 2014, 3:14pm

Quoted from "Perisemiotics" Ciao! I like your build and rationales, just would like to add a couple things I deem relevant enough... I used to have Grim Rhymes and Invigoration at r2 as well before patch, yes it's great and all but... really, it is unnecessary, and so it is also a waste when you could more significantly increase your dps with those 4 rubies - more obviously on Bully r3, a must-have in every build let alone a "full DPS build." You may think that would hinder your Invigoration ro...

Saturday, April 26th 2014, 7:11pm

Quoted from "Littya" Hi! I really like this build but I have a doubt about Overture! I think it's quite usefull during a raid, for example against Light Sarn in Gorluxor Tower (he starts healing himself and Overture removes it). Why did you choose not to have it at least at rank 1? Maybe I'm saying strange things but I'm obsessed by Overture and I'd like to understand how it works in all situations Thank's. Fatia Yeah,as you said Overture is a pretty useful skill,because of its short cast time ...

Friday, April 25th 2014, 1:52pm

Hi there! I'm Worcs from the Pirati Astrali guild,and I'm a PVE DPS Bard,mainly. Well,I'm writing this to explain my build and how it works to everyone,since I think it's pretty good u.u Using it,i'm usually in the top 5 DPSs in Raids,and taking into account that my gear(Epic crafted),glyphs(Full Epic) and runes(665-555) aren't top notch,I think that's a good result. Now,the build looks like this: http://eu.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!9!321.3..…dqc/UDUMQDM!a/A First of all,I'll list the changes made wi...