You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

Friday, January 16th 2015, 10:08am

Author: adversary989

Sale: Radiant Strongbox of the Counselor

No, even back then 4th Mage Page gave 2 and 5th Mage Page gave 1. Only the most super hardcore players with the means back then could get the 5th one, affording them 1 extra ruby of advantage at a huge cost.

Sunday, January 4th 2015, 7:28am

Ecto Mystery

So are these all the factors which determine how much damage absorption Ectoplasmic Form + Astral Body gives? - Rank 3 Astral Body + 3 Egoism rubies (30% boost) would give the most damage absorption - Increasing Determination stat increases damage absorption when hit - Increasing Brutality stat increases damage absorption the lower your health goes Would Vitality/Stamina (i.e. larger health pool) make your shield stronger? It would be interesting to know all the factors which affect the damage a...

Sunday, November 30th 2014, 2:20pm

Nothing to compensate ???

"Is saving the realgar worth a tear of the gibb?"

Tuesday, November 25th 2014, 6:24am

healer vs summoner vs warden

Quoted from "BlitzCriegPoP" Is healer still the weekest healer? For PvE probably. Doesn't mean they're weak, there are many great healers in the game that full heal fine. Just that out of all three full healing classes they'll probably have lower heal output than wardens and summoners in PvE. This is not universal, there are always players who will buck the conventional wisdom. For PvP healers are not the weakest, arguably the strongest healer for that situation.

Saturday, November 22nd 2014, 11:24am

Drop rate of the upgraders items

I've had similar roadblocks on upgrading certain pieces of gear. It would be nice if the game implemented some sort of system where you could exchange 2 or 3 pieces of one type of gear for another. That way players wouldn't feel so cheated of their hard work. Like turn in 3 Capes of Anger upgraders into 1 Cape of Vitality upgrader, that way if you get way too much of one upgrader you can turn it into something you want.

Thursday, November 20th 2014, 10:55am

Eclipse Bosses Videos!

Quoted from "Alafff" Psi only use is now CC or incarn spell. They should restore it like it was in Vanilla Yeah, it's been a long time and Psi is in need of a big boost/revamp. The numbers are dwindling every day and I'm pretty sure it's the least played class now. Scouts and Engineers have been surging ahead. Hopefully once we are brought back to our former glory...

Thursday, November 20th 2014, 10:46am

A bit of questions about Psionicist.

Psionicists is a mind magic-based class originally designed as THE Allod masters at "Crowd Control" although that role has been greatly diminished as of late. Due to removal of the conviction stat, changes to the willpower stat, and altering various mechanics in the game (nerfing reinc ability Fear, for example) Crowd Control psi has become a shadow of what it once was. There is no longer much return in investing so many talents and rubies into a dedicated CC build as a psi. Damage-wise this cla...

Thursday, November 20th 2014, 9:42am

R.I.P. Friend, Gamer, Allods player

That is tragic and I am sorry for the loss you, her friends, and her family had to suffer. News like this is so jarring because of how sudden and unpredictable they can be. One moment a person is with you the next moment they are gone. I think she would be happy that she made such a big impact on you and others in the game and that you all think so highly of her. Best way to honor her memory is to remember the good times you shared with her, live your life happy, and keep trooping on. Really sad...

Monday, November 17th 2014, 7:05am

Box of the Holy Warrior: Discussion

Does anyone have an issue with the holy weapon (specifically the Holy Weapon of Bliss) not giving the +1 Luck boost? I have submitted a ticket, just wanted to see if anyone else had the same problem and had a way to fix it.

Monday, August 18th 2014, 7:30am

Did astral get a crap ton harder?

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" bestiality potion-costs

Saturday, August 16th 2014, 8:13am

Did astral get a crap ton harder?

Out of curiosity, what allod were you running and what debuffs did your party get?

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 12:15pm

How long till the banned accounts are reinstated?

Quoted from "Biromir" Every free player is contributing to the rising currency rate. However, since the merge of all servers the currency exchange has been very steady, between 55 and 57g to buy crystals. If compared to RU, with their itemshop prices taken into account, it is pretty much the same. So the actual value of gold is what it has been for the past 6-7-8 weeks. That said, they banned a number of huge spenders, who helped keep the currency exchange at that level, and without them there ...

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 11:57am

How long till the banned accounts are reinstated?

It seems like all the banned players received the same generic email saying we contributed to the rising currency rate. No specific details given, even to the private emails we used to register to the game. No specific rule or code given that we violated.

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 3:48am

Adjustment of the exchange rate for Gold / Crystal trades

It's ridiculous that people can be punished for SUPPORTING this game with REAL MONEY spent on a LEGITIMATE in-game mechanic (currency converter). If it was such a serious issue for the people who manage the game they should have just disabled the currency exchange feature or removed the NPC altogether. Keeping the NPC in the game and expecting players to not use it is unrealistic folly. What's worse is that they didn't even ASK players to stop using the currency converter. They were just silent,...

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 11:46pm

Seals of Power World Mystery

Ahh, thank you very much Dala! I have not completed Dead City on my progenitor and didn't defeat Nihaz. I guess Lovewise Catfish was offering that option, it didn't mean that I could get that ruby yet. Really appreciate your help.

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 10:20pm

Seals of Power World Mystery

Hi, I was wondering if anyone who is familiar with this questline could help me complete this World Mystery chain. When I was talking to Lovewise Catfish in Novograd on my reincarnation, I noticed that I could spend 35 Mystery Seal shards to complete this WM and get a ruby - so that means I must have completed it on my progenitor. However for the life of me I can't figure out what to do on my reinc to complete this. When I look up the Seals of Power quest in the World Mystery tab, it says I've c...

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 7:09am

Psionicist Stat Rubies

Would anyone be so kind as to explain what the new Psionicist stat rubies are associated to which new stats and what they do? It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Friday, March 21st 2014, 6:46am

Reincarnation Slot Missing

Hi, I have a problem with missing a reincarnation slot and the inability to create a new reincarnation. I should have 1 Progenitor character (Summoner), 2 Reincarnation characters (Psionicist from questing + Healer from Iridescent Jar), and 1 additional Reincarnation Slot (from a 2nd purchased Iridescent Jar) that I left empty and did not use to create any character. I was saving that 3rd reincarnation for an Engineer character. When I talk to the Reincarnation NPC there isn't a text option for ...

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:59am

Reincarnation skills ! (Thanks to Allods Oracle)

Quoted from "Dala" Quoted from "adversary989" 2 minute Fear is really going to mess up my CC Psi build...not that stuns and CC's weren't getting nerfed enough already. XD RIP Atraeyu, I guess it's time to go DPS. CC build is killed forever. Conviction stat has been completely removed. Willpower system is changed, it grants immunity to CC for few seconds (I think duration of the buff is based on amount of Willpower) after being hit by many CC skills. It's DD or go home now, sadly. Oh and I sure ...

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:14am

Reincarnation skills ! (Thanks to Allods Oracle)

2 minute Fear is really going to mess up my CC Psi build...not that stuns and CC's weren't getting nerfed enough already. XD RIP Atraeyu, I guess it's time to go DPS.