You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Tuesday, April 29th 2014, 4:27pm

Author: youpinublet

Weapon costumes

Well.. the title says it all.. im getting kinda bored of looking @ the standard stick + stone weapons, there are like 400 costumes in the game, but why are all the weapons so boring? u can change the looks with a relic.. but that doesnt realy make it mutch cooler imo, i would love to see some weapon skins comming out in the upcomming patch

Tuesday, April 29th 2014, 2:51pm

Suggestions for a (I hope) better Allods

+ :-) good to see more ppl posting, lets hope the mods/dev's will take this serious

Tuesday, April 29th 2014, 11:07am

P2P server info

I think we can all agree Pasiya hit the nail on the head, but instead of waiting for the GM's to solve this, wich is gonna a long time i guess, we should start trying to make a difference aswell. The active people on p2p are dropping fast and if we dont do anything about it... yeah well it's gonna end up the same as before the merge. So.. atm im discussing in the guild i'm in about having Set days or atleast try to, to get people on and start Popping some Skirms, caus i think getting some Active...

Saturday, April 26th 2014, 12:27am

Random Ideas

I just came back to the game for like 1 - 2 months, and its nice to see atleast more then 40 ppl are actualy active on a daily basis but i think there could be a few improvements that would spice some things up mainly i had 2 small ideas that would be awsome if they became reality 1. During for example AR farm, your inventory will get filled with worthless blue stuff (yeah ok they sell for 5-22g) and specialy if u got a starting 24 slot bag, u will have to Leave every 20-30min to clear your inve...

Saturday, April 26th 2014, 12:13am

(P2P) Best at each class

yay im on the list! go me haha, thanks for the *nomination*

Friday, April 25th 2014, 10:02pm

Foxy aka Nosferatu, stopped lig because AM ist just .... made new char and alr smashing AM :D GG SS here check it out

Cry, no offense but i think on our side u cant get any worse Rep becaus of the crap u were pulling the other day. but then again, thats my opinion anyway! less murder show some healing done screenshots! Persy.