You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

Thursday, August 25th 2022, 9:04pm

Author: JRoss1993

Event: Task Force

Name: Raynare Server: Evolution Completed tasks : Life and Recreation Give money to a beggar – 10 points. Get married (or divorced) – 10 points. Kill "Kih'go" at the Lake in Eljune – 10 points. Take part in the Kirah race or Wandering Isle race – 10 points. In full class-costume (any tier), salute your class trainer in your capital city – 10 points. Astral Visit an astral trading post – 10 points. Loot a ship device from demons in the astral – 10 points. Board a ship belonging to an opposing fac...

Friday, October 14th 2016, 5:21am

Community Contest: Costume Assembly - Entry thread

Name: Raynare Server: New Fontier edit: images wont show up, so here's the link: http://imgur.com/28Epech http://imgur.com/OikAyKn http://imgur.com/q1ogbtc

Friday, April 29th 2016, 4:55pm

Old Holy weapons

I see, I'll try it now. Thanks for the responses, really appreciate it. Mods can lock this thread now. Cheers

Friday, April 29th 2016, 1:14pm

Old Holy weapons

Quoted from "angered" Pretty sure it's from the collectors edition. I wish they had something aesthetic on p2p (as far as weapon skins go - ours look so boring and dull without runes, I'd even be willing to pay) Really? It's not included in the list of items that CE contains. Plus, I bought mine already and did not receive any of it on my main and another character on that same account which was level 15 atm.

Friday, April 29th 2016, 12:37pm

Old Holy weapons

Anyone knew how do a lot of newbies got this item? I mean, I saw like 5+ newbies(sadly, this is the only ss I've got) with this item and I whispered some of them but got no response or they just cant understand English. I want to get my hands on this item too lol. I know there would be an upcoming sale for the newest holy weapons but how about the older ones like this? I would totally get this instead of the new ones cause they all look like sh*t to me. Ty in advance.

Wednesday, March 30th 2016, 4:07pm

Newcomer question about paying

Quoted from "radioheadldt" Quoted from "IAmGroot" Quoted from "Ginko" im sorry but i dont get 80% discout and its 5700 crystal. may I miss something? are you already at max level? That coupon will only be mailed to you once you hit level 65.

Tuesday, March 29th 2016, 4:43am

Weird health bars

Aha! I thought I was the only one. This started when 6.0 patch hits(for me tho) and has been happening ever since. The only thing annoying with this one is I have to look on the bar above my target's head to verify its health w/c i don't like cause I was used to checking that bar on top of the screen. Updating drivers wont work for me especially for the graphics card as I have a problem with the latest version. Event viewer reported an error with "atiumva.dll"(graphics related) which caused AO t...

Friday, March 11th 2016, 8:23am

Circle Of Equals - PvP Tournament

Quoted from "Gramarye" Quoted from "Gladia" edit : and yes, there are new players on Allods proof or its a lie! ... Yea it was surprising lol. Been there like two times and saw 3+ players(no ss tho) asking why did they level up to 65 when they first logged in and they said they never played this before

Thursday, February 18th 2016, 5:18am

Any whay to change rubies/talents

Quoted from "IAmGroot" Errrrrrrrrrm I'm not 100% sure about the not for reincs part... However, you may have had to actually CREATE the reincarnation AFTER they implemented that. If it was max level (at the time - even if it was level 55-60-65...maybe?) it doesn't get them anymore? I really don't know without testing it though. they're not max level when 6.0 came out. I reset them both just to level up and have fun again lol. Both are 65 right now but didn't see any quest on goblin banker. Prob...

Wednesday, February 17th 2016, 7:29pm

Quoted from "IAmGroot" Quoted from "JRoss1993" Quoted from "Gwiniel" You get a free Water of Death at level 65.... either start all over with a new summoner or play all the way and respect then, if you can't afford the Item Shop item. At your level, I'd probably start over unless you have gained rare stuff already (Boutique tab in bag). I think the free WOD coupon was changed to a leggy one(6 pcs level 5 runes, etc..). Sadly, wod is not included on those items. Not really sure tho as I just lev...

Wednesday, February 17th 2016, 2:23pm

Quoted from "Gwiniel" You get a free Water of Death at level 65.... either start all over with a new summoner or play all the way and respect then, if you can't afford the Item Shop item. At your level, I'd probably start over unless you have gained rare stuff already (Boutique tab in bag). I think the free WOD coupon was changed to a leggy one(6 pcs level 5 runes, etc..). Sadly, wod is not included on those items. Not really sure tho as I just leveled up a reinc. Never tried on a new toon.

Tuesday, January 12th 2016, 1:59pm

80% discount for the beginner backpack

Quoted from "domi5500" How long did you have to wait after you've sent a ticket? I'm asking because i'm waiting like 3 days and still no answer. I don't know how long i have to wait till i get it. for the ticket that I've sent on this one, I got the reply just one day though(automated response I guess) and issue was resolved in about 2 weeks

Monday, December 28th 2015, 10:15am

Quoted from "Mielita" That's really nice to know! I sent a ticket too when I got this coupon cos even if I clicked on it I could buy nothing from boutique. Thanks JRoss for the reply! Np enjoy

Monday, December 28th 2015, 6:50am

Quoted from "Mielita" The doubt we got is mostly about the purple note on it: "if u used an ark instead of runes u will get crystals". We all never used an ark (not on main and not on reinc) but since we lvled up a reinc to get this coupon we will get runes and all the stuff inside if we buy the item in boutique or nope? YES as long as you've never used any miraculous ark before(dunno about the reincar ark). I sent a ticket regarding this one(when it's still bugged) and I've used it already. Al...

Friday, August 14th 2015, 7:19pm

Viable Leveling Build for Wardens

I'm planning to play each class as incarns and I decided to start with a warden. I'm not that familiar with it because I've never played one before. I already searched pmb entries and latest threads for a viable leveling build but all I saw was "Shred is now nerfed and Wardens should be melee now". That confused me more haha. So if anyone can post a good leveling build, I'd really appreciate it(+3 tps and 58 rubies). Don't worry I'm not gonna copy it entirely, I just need a guide/path so I know ...