You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 100.

Monday, June 16th 2014, 4:15am

Author: Fraust

Returning player

I would say try an engineer. Its not been refined yet and some believe there is a lot of issues with it, but give it a shot. Without a negative view on it you may grow to like it.

Friday, June 13th 2014, 4:53pm

engineer survivabilty in pvp is a joke

The reason I compared the Bard to the engineer is because of their basic setup. The bard's main weapon is a guitar that is permanently equipped and not listed as gear in the character window. This is the same case for the Engineer instead of a guitar its a cannon. As far as the vespiary and other devices, I tested them countless times and they do operate as they should. Albeit annoying when they attack another mob, but they do go after mobs you currently have in combat. Although I don't believe ...

Friday, June 13th 2014, 4:47pm

Mercenaries guild is back!

I remember mercs being a powerful but annoying guild. Not some great and glorious one. Lol. Maybe you can change that for the better. Good luck.

Saturday, June 7th 2014, 3:54am

Rated 16

Don't really see a problem here. All countries have always had different adult ages and what ratings are tolerable and what isn't. o.O

Saturday, June 7th 2014, 3:51am

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" he is right whole engineer -class is a joke right now its dead faster than a mage without barriers engineer is a worthless inferior class right now thankfully next patch will change engineer so it becomes "playable" and please stop that "support classes cant pvp"-nonsense... EVERY class should be able to DPS and PVP *in right spec*.... however for example a fullhealer wont do serious dmg while a CC-psio wont to much damage either - BUT they can go in pvp- spec...

Saturday, June 7th 2014, 3:45am

Anyone still Interested?

I've considered it, but I cant afford it unfortunately. I know its free now, I just don't want to get far and then stop because I cant play. :/

Friday, June 6th 2014, 6:56pm

Sooo. What happened?

Yeah you're right on that one ryan9690, forgot about that. I seen someone several months ago trying to bring it back. I know their name started with a 'K' but I cant remember it for the life of me. Lol. Eventually thought that person and her tag-alongs moved to pirate. I believe it was when they had a big merger thing going on. Several other guilds merged with them just prior to that. :\

Friday, June 6th 2014, 6:53pm

Is there no Auto-attack for all classes?

Not having auto-attack is one of the things that initially caught my eye to this game. I've played games in the past where this feature can become more of a nuisance rather than a benefit. Like in fights where hitting the mob with physical damage can have serious side effects. Luckily, we don't have to worry about that here.

Friday, June 6th 2014, 6:50pm

You've got to be much more specific on this one. The engineer, albeit very similar to the bard class is actually still very new. Surely you didn't expect it to be massive perfection on the first release did you? It could also be a combination of not so good gear, runes and/or build. Or skill in using said build. But I believe its simply to early to judge this class. Give it a couple good patches and then see where it stands. Only time will tell. P.S. As others have said before, the engineer is d...

Tuesday, June 3rd 2014, 8:40am

Whort comming back to the game?

Quoted from "Xaraman" But, that's the problem. It's not luck. It's pure statistics. Statistics designed to keep people right clicking that strongbox. You can't really argue with that . This is sort of my point. Up until recently, the majority of peoples experience with this game is that it could be completely free to play (through farming/time spent). This opinion is considerably reducing due to recent mechanics in the game. Far less people can now play this game completely for free. Therefore ...

Tuesday, June 3rd 2014, 8:34am

Please get rid of Amalgam-Extractor-Cooldown!

Also, I agree this could very well be an experiment. And I do believe some others and I have gotten off to the wrong start here. I'm not here to argue with anyone, offend anyone, or be a pest to anyone. I apologize for any misunderstandings that may have come from my posts as they are apparently no one's fault but that of my own. However, I assure you my intentions are for the good of the community. it may not seem like it, and sometimes things I say come out wrong. But seriously, looking at thi...

Tuesday, June 3rd 2014, 8:27am

Quoted from "Hclftw" You may not be, but the other guy seems to be. Not my fault that when someone brings a legitimate claim to the table to be discussed then others cant handle it. Have a little debate and suddenly it turns into an argument? So short tempered.

Tuesday, June 3rd 2014, 8:24am

Quoted from "rozetri" Sorry for pointing out the elephant in the room, but why do you feel the incessant need to continuously suck off the devs and forum mods around here? Roughly 50% of your posts are you praising the almighty administration and development team despite and often directly in the face of them making ridiculous decisions. It wouldn't be so bad if there seemed to be some limit to your unending stuffing of one's head between legs, but you seem perfectly content to do nothing but i...

Tuesday, June 3rd 2014, 8:12am

Het Nederlandse topic

Could have just asked a Moderator or something to create a section for you. Been much easier. Besides, Is this game available in Dutch?

Tuesday, June 3rd 2014, 3:58am

Whort comming back to the game?

Quoted from "Xaraman" You're correct, All MMOs have this type of mechanic built in to the game. After all, it is what keeps people playing. The issue I have with it is the level that mail.ru have taken it to and how blatant they are about it. When they added the most strongboxes opened reward it just made the system rife for people to throw hundreds, maybe even thousands of Euro on 1 in game item. Just so they could then win other in game prizes. And don't talk to me about upgrades; which for m...

Tuesday, June 3rd 2014, 3:44am

Many league players

Quoted from "GuessItsAmber" Again, why cant you actually stay on topic. Asee/contested zones is the topic not encouraging or discouraging people about the game. Edited to add: Marks of Fate are available. If you don't like the zones save them for the zones you just cant stand to actually quest in. yeah, like you've never been off-topic before on many other occasions. Pssh

Tuesday, June 3rd 2014, 3:42am

Quoted from "need A name" Quoted from "Kissaki" Oooh, ooooh! If you're so worried about huge amounts of Amalgam being sold on AH and destroying the economy, why not remove the CD on the spark gatherer thing but make it so that Amalgam Quest is a daily quest instead of endlessly repeatable. Everyone is happy then! Oh hell f*cking no! Happy, that they didn't get the idea already making amalgam quest a daily. Would they do it a quest just one time a day, I think there'd be much more complaining, i...

Monday, June 2nd 2014, 6:39am

Het Nederlandse topic

I think this thread needs to be moved. Definitely not English. Lol.

Monday, June 2nd 2014, 6:37am

Many league players

I try to keep a neutral view. Providing advice from any other point of view will project your experience to the player. What you think of it. Without giving the player a free roam exploration of what they game has to offer. Some players have no problem with the game, some just like to complain while others are flipping tables. Also, I never said I was trying to encourage the player to come back, but was only saying that we shouldn't be discouraging to them. Just because you don't like something ...