You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 83.

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 8:53am

Author: Krypton

New Frontier unavailable

Is it because of the merge with arab server? That would be awesome, because we will get more noob kids playing who don't even speak 1 word english. Well, actually they do, all they know in english is : "f*ck you mom!" (And that's not even correct lol) If the merge is today, it would be an awesome update . Thank you for this amazing update. 1 upside: the server will be more populated if im right. But the big downside will be the non-english speaking people.... And we already got alot of them

Sunday, August 31st 2014, 8:03pm

Unstable Manabike for rent!

Would be better to let us test for free. And to make the 170crystals the real price to buy an bad/average mount. and more Crystals for a better mount maybe.... Because mounts are just too expensive these days...

Tuesday, July 15th 2014, 9:14am

Can't kill dead pirate "Merry" in Dead Ships quest

He's tough, but the clue is: Let that mercenary tank merry first. Then the monkey will run right for you. Keep moving away from Merry and kill his monkey. Now merry's shield will dissapear, you can hit him now, or just leave ur merc fighting him alone. (Best option is to stay away from him becuase he can AoE). Then when he summons that damned monkey again, lure that monkey asap away from Merry and kill it again. Its shield will dissapear again and you can choose to hit or run again. My merc died...

Thursday, July 10th 2014, 2:19pm

Ok will try that. But I play as a Paladin, and i've noticed that its very hard for characters without a healing skill to solo certain quests/mobs/bosses etc... Paladin has a heal tho, but it drains alot of energy and has a long cooldown (and for me the average heal i get is around 30k-50k, so not alot). So its basiclly choosing between an attack or a heal. That makes it kinda hard compared to a summoner for example, which has lower dps (if im right), but uses a minion to absorb most damage AND s...

Wednesday, July 9th 2014, 10:52am

Got him down to 75%, then his shield and that annoying monkey respawned. Takes kinda effort to take the monkey down, especially when merry keeps on hitting me. Died on the 2nd time the monkey was summoned.... Can't complete it in any way solo, and ofcourse its a zone where u may not call for a party or a lvl 60 to help

Monday, July 7th 2014, 8:35am

changes in GB

A little off-topic, but it matters goblinball: Is Monster Inc. on the league side now? Because i was placed 3v3 against 2 monster inc. players, and i never won so easy. Those guys are good $$ spenders to get the best items and stuff, but they are not good in gb lol.... Everytime i had one in my team we lost. And now they joined league (I assume), and I win more easily, good job guys!

Sunday, July 6th 2014, 11:42am

changes in GB

Well, just had a team with 3 braindead kids or something liek that. And it was 6-0 after 2minutes already so instant lost. For me 10minutes is way too long, and yes, i agree, if you have a SMART team you can turn the score around and win. But you NEVER get a smart team.... But i guess a single player can't change the rules... And also found a bug, when the red team scores it says: READ team SCORES! or something like that, so "read" should be changed into "red" .

Saturday, July 5th 2014, 2:11pm

changes in GB

Quoted from "Luka" It would actually work if they slash the time to 5 minutes. All they have to do then is increase daily visit to 10 per day and halve the rewards for a single goblinball match. I know it wouldn't change THAT much but people wouldn't have to bother staying and wasting their time in a lost match that long. Thats exactly what i mean. The Win or Lose is almost everytime decided after 2-3 minutes, so why play the other 7-8 minutes? Only the suffering takes shorter if the games are ...

Friday, July 4th 2014, 8:47am

changes in GB

Really, do it. U cant even start normally from the middle if 2-3 or even 4 guys spam left and right...... And atleast reduce the playing time to 5,6,7 minutes or so. Its almost never tie so u know from 2 minutes on u will win or lose, so useless to play 8 more minutes...

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 12:54pm

Questions about 5.0.01

They say its cheaper now, but i think its only more expensive, yes u can buy more cc for less money, but u need 12x more. Also the price of gold dust hasn't came down yet, so it's not equal to the cc price. It costs me a regular and normal price to buy like +/- 55 cc (for lvl 1 rune to lvl 2), but it costs 30k gold dust for the same thing.... Not fair if u ask me

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 12:50pm

changes in GB

I saw they made some changes in GB. And i got some suggestions (or change-backs). 1st. SHORTEN the goblinball playing time!!! 10 minutes is way too long, 5minutes is more than enough! Normally if u were the winning team (like if u played 3 vs 4) u won with like 8-1, now its almost doubled to 16-2 because of the long playing time. If u ask me, thats bullshit, because 8-1 is as much win as 16-2 is....` 2nd. Delete the Solid defense movey thing. Moving with this on is just overpowered if u get with...

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 8:49am

[FIX]Broken Rune Combiner Interface

Quoted from "Zurion" @Krypton I don't know exactly why, but the addon refuses to work until you manually restart it from the Addons Manager window. Try that @need A name (You really need a name btw) This is not a calculator for runes. This just an addon that makes the numeric values in the Rune Combiner Interface visible while we're waiting for the official fix. What do u mean with Addons Manager window? Where can i find that? And what do i do with it then? EDIT: Nvm found it in-game, just pres...

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 8:26am

Het Nederlandse topic

omdat er jaloerse kansloze mensen op deze wereld zijn . Maar even serieus, is er een NL clan op deze server. Of een groepje aardige NL spelers. Zou er graag wat spreken in-game

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 7:54am

[FIX]Broken Rune Combiner Interface

Thanks for the post, i've downloaded the file. But it isn't working, and what I think is, that i've put it in the wrong map. I've put it in Allods > Allods Online EN > data > Mods > Addons. If this is wrong, please tell me where to put it in the right location

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 5:50pm

Questions about 5.0.01

How can u guys upgrade runes with this update? when i use my rune welder on a rune, i get the same screen as normal. But without all the numbers like: How many gd,cc and runes do i need? *There is a small golden "+" next to the gd and cc, which redirects me to the RU website and asks me to pay for CC..... Am I the only one with this bug?? (I assume its a bug) And how do i fix it?

Friday, June 27th 2014, 9:50am

What are you listening too?

Metal, thrash metal, heavy metal etc... at the moment: http://youtu.be/0q8BDrugJyo

Tuesday, June 24th 2014, 5:26pm

[Sugg]Begin at maximum level

-1 and +1 from me. I really don't wanna level another character to a high lvl because it's too much effort. So i'll stick with 1 char on each side. (because league and empire storyline is totally different). But more than 1 character on the same side is a no-go for me, it's just too boring, which will eventually lead to leaving people i think. (Only if they feel it like i do ). And -1 because, as the others said, noob filter etc etc.... This is a game where is shouldn't take 1 day to get max lvl...

Monday, June 23rd 2014, 2:41pm

Looking for a new mount

Guess i'll just lvl to 60 without mount and buy my own one when i get enough cash

Sunday, June 22nd 2014, 10:12pm

Undergeared

Forum is for questions,suggestions and other stuff like that. Whats wrong with me asking questions,help and tips (as a "new" players) to experienced players? Why are most people like you...(VashBog) so selfish? If you don't wanna read this "shit" why read it then? If people want to help me they reply, if they don't, they won't reply, simple as that. So mind your own business and leave us alone, if you only come here to whine.

Friday, June 20th 2014, 4:59pm

Undergeared

Ok that'll take a while