You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

Wednesday, July 31st 2019, 5:29am

Author: Cayley

Is it worth coming back?

You have 7 days to figure out your builds after each patch ... waters of death and life are free for 7 days... more than enough... and how to get better in any class... 1) watch youtube videos 2) ask players around 3) prove yourself to go in Legends to have all secrets of this game in your hands

Tuesday, July 30th 2019, 11:24pm

Is it worth coming back?

Quoted from "Noah1" Cuz thay prefet to do dmg, you can be good as sup summoner/cleric/druid, same you can do tons of dmg on dps engi/bard but for that you need proper klass knowlage, and inaf addional cs stats to counter someone armor+ cs def stats Lol.. then they should not play class they do not assume to play with ..

Tuesday, July 30th 2019, 11:17pm

Is it worth coming back?

@Noah - this game is not plug-n-play for that, you have GW2.. (and even so..) In any decent MMORPG game you ll always have veterans privileged above new players .. and it should be like this - they played longer, they stacked their gold longer , they bought more stuff... new player comes in - this player has options: pay for "packs" to get stuff faster or spend loooooots of time in game to get to same level as veterans .. Seems fair to me ...

Tuesday, July 30th 2019, 5:33pm

Is it worth coming back?

I dont know what you guys talking about .... OFC it's worth coming back and as in any other multiplayer game where leveling is a thing - you will always have two options - pay money and get stuff faster , or "pay" your time and farm stuff... so lets not whine about that Definitely 11s+ runes is a luxury increasing your survivability and damage dealt... but please lets be realistic... Allods is a difficult game to play.. if 3-4 players coordinate properly their skills, you can kill 13s player no ...

Tuesday, May 16th 2017, 2:06pm

Name The New Server Contest - Entry Thread

Name: [Caeley] Server: [New Frontier] Suggested Name: - Independence - Renaissance

Monday, November 7th 2016, 3:59pm

Collector's Edition - Blazing Skies

Hi Allods Team, Any plans for latest collector's edition - blazing skies ??? https://allods.mail.ru/about.php?show=preorder702 Russia released it the same day as 7.0.2 patch deployment. Which kinda makes sense. And we did not get it. Which kinda makes sense too. #sarcasm Thanks !

Thursday, March 26th 2015, 1:59pm

Diference between F2P and P2P.

I gonna probably draw a line here : Allods Online as any other F2P or P2P game is a ........ BUSINESS... Do you guys really think all the content they develop through months is for free??? Would you do a job without being paid? Probably My.com (or Webzen or Gpotato) do not develop the game - Mail.ru in Russia does - but they surely pay money for maintenance/surveillance and translations. Not to forget - license to Mail.ru to redistribute the content , etc etc... So... bottom line... the game IS ...

Tuesday, February 10th 2015, 6:12pm

Enchanted weapon % progression divided in half when class change

Hi everyone, I do not know if someone else had this issue. I had a enchanted one hand 90 % and an offhand. Once I changed the class and therefore merged my onehand and offhand into paired weapon, the % on the result was 45%. I know that the progression from quality to higher quality is doubled for one hand and offhand to compensate the twohands weapon progression. But it is valid only for quality. Enchanting though is the same % regardless one hand or two hands weapon (example, rank 1 -> rank 2 ...

Tuesday, January 27th 2015, 4:30pm

Allods Brazil is going to merge to this server.

Quoted from "IAmGroot" Quoted from "steveread999" Quoted Except at NA night time. I have absolutely no idea why skirmishes don't pop during NA after about 7PM CST... It's like the EU people are gone so the NA people don't queue... I know there are more than enough people to queue to make skirmishes pop...yet no one queues... It's weird. I'm sure this is just trolling, that Mr Groot knows da** well that 7pm CST is 1am in the UK, 2am in France/Germany. Well, I *hope* it is just trolling... I don'...

Monday, January 26th 2015, 4:17pm

Allods Brazil is going to merge to this server.

Or maybe it will happen seamlessly during Thursday weekly maintenance window... and the post has not been written yet... Stop blaming Allods Team lol !

Sunday, November 16th 2014, 7:29pm

Box of the Holy Warrior: Discussion

Quoted from "IAmGroot" Quoted from "Cayley" As a cash shopper, I am telling you - disappointed ^ This. ^ This , I dont care I have money i m glad you are jealous And regarding previous comments... Rule of Strongbox = dont want it , dont buy it... dont like people buying stuff, dont play the game

Sunday, November 16th 2014, 7:20pm

Thanks For Nice Dominion

Allods Team, It is ok - we understand you might have some issues for certain activities of the game... But it is not first time that the Domi or Arena of Death do not work after new patch release.. You can at least test them and announce if these activities will not work.. Thank you !

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 6:23pm

Box of the Holy Warrior: Discussion

Why did you follow the Russians ? Why not making it permanent or increase Luck from +1 to +10 for example ? As a cash shopper, I am telling you - disappointed