You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 249.

Saturday, May 20th 2017, 4:59pm

Author: dragonsvk8

When will the new server launch? anyone gonna play it

Quoted from "Deluxe" Quoted from "dragonsvk8" Whoever plans to play on it is either plain stupid to realize that its another cashgrab method by the notorious Allods team OR is just willingly giving this game on life support more quick cash to increase their ego levels for couple months before the server merges. nice meme btw xD dracias I miss u , come back? yeah after what I just wrote I will definetely come back :^)

Saturday, May 20th 2017, 7:53am

When will the new server launch? anyone gonna play it

Whoever plans to play on it is either plain stupid to realize that its another cashgrab method by the notorious Allods team OR is just willingly giving this game on life support more quick cash to increase their ego levels for couple months before the server merges. nice meme btw

Saturday, December 24th 2016, 3:55pm

Why not ?

Quoted from "TheAdmiral94" Quoted Quoted Quoted So fun gibe, you make my day You can be jealous as usual : Utopie is still alive and strong . What about your guild ? Anyway, have fun and merry X-mas to all ... full of leechers maybe, who want the easiest way to reach top (at the moment ofc)? Sooner or later they will realize that Utopie only works for... let's say... 6-8 core players. First of all people forget the end game is not League vs Empire: It's guild vs guild. And the only "fun" activi...

Thursday, December 22nd 2016, 9:53pm

Why not ?

Quoted from "Avozinho" Quoted So fun gibe, you make my day You can be jealous as usual : Utopie is still alive and strong . What about your guild ? Anyway, have fun and merry X-mas to all ... full of leechers maybe, who want the easiest way to reach top (at the moment ofc)? Sooner or later they will realize that Utopie only works for... let's say... 6-8 core players. First of all people forget the end game is not League vs Empire: It's guild vs guild. And the only "fun" activity in this game, f...

Thursday, September 1st 2016, 10:57pm

Circle Of Equals 2016 - Rankings & Round II

Quoted from "Dala" Quoted from "Lilithiuthium" No "real skilled class" like suppression classes, scout, warrior .... Wait till the finals, Russians use those. yeah russians use those..too bad they have the qualifying rounds on 7.0.2 where those classes are actually good and the finals are 7.0.1 so I dont see them doing any well if they have to change their comps just cause eu server is 1 patch behind

Wednesday, August 31st 2016, 7:51pm

Circle Of Equals 2016 - Rankings & Round II

feelsgood that Im not participating after reaing your posts

Thursday, August 25th 2016, 4:30pm

Circle Of Equals: PvP Tournament – 2016

Quoted from "Frakkerz" the results for the last CoE event van be found here http://allods.my.com/en/3v3ranking Dracius...Dracius...Dracius...Dracius feelsbadman and its not the "results" its results of 2nd qualifying round I believe here are the actual results http://allods.my.com/en/news/announcemen…uals-conclusion

Wednesday, August 24th 2016, 10:37pm

Quoted from "Frakkerz" I think it should be noted that a team of 3 russian players played in the circle of equals event last year and got in top 3 position, they declined their rewards and gave it to the next position as they dont play on euro servers. It should also be noted that This tournament will be european only on the practice and qualifying rounds only the top 8 teams will go on to download a new client in which the top 8 teams from euro server and top 8 teams from russia server will be...

Wednesday, August 24th 2016, 4:32pm

oh shiet Im fucking PUMPED! too bad I didnt do much of pvp on 7.0 since I played on p2p server :/ someone teach me pls

Sunday, August 21st 2016, 3:18pm

Factors of Victory - A complete Summary

Quoted from "Dala" Quoted from "dragonsvk8" nobody from p2p server wants to believe me that it was actually the hardest astral content ever made when there was wealthy buff in fable glyph sectors Say what? P2P had wealthy allod! I tried it (and failed) multiple times, some easier ones I was able to clear, so I do believe, on P2P any wealthy allod was REALLY hard. If you done it before p5 was added (since EU got it later I think?) then you probably had it easier only by how much difference runes...

Sunday, August 21st 2016, 2:18am

Skirmishes pops?

Quoted from "mediaaa" I know exactly. They talk and talk for over 4 years now...and nothing happen.I heard that story a lot of time my friend,i play allods since 2010...(actually i stoped 2y ago,but i came back from time to time and check the news,and see how sub progress) First was the story with webzen,now my com, and im not pessimistic for no reason..i wish to sub server go viral more than u do belive me ,but it's hard to believe to more promises well from what i heard from my "source" webze...

Sunday, August 21st 2016, 1:50am

Factors of Victory - A complete Summary

Quoted from "Bluescarlet" yeah sadly astral is so easy now we even run without a heal maybe fable items will make a little diffrence again i rrly want something like a hardmode in astral again (remember the rich buff? wohoo) nobody from p2p server wants to believe me that it was actually the hardest astral content ever made when there was wealthy buff in fable glyph sectors the feeling when we first fullclear it with the literally easiest buff possibe with wealthy after so many tries was amazin...

Friday, August 5th 2016, 12:16am

Why don't many people play Smugglers Paradise?

Honestly im starting to feel like that many current allods top players are here either just because they dont want to abandon the characters they have which they spent alot of money on and/or simply because of their friends..the only reason i tried p2p was just because friend wanted me to do so too..

Tuesday, August 2nd 2016, 1:42pm

Starting International English Speaking Guild

Quoted from "Dala" Quoted from "Quinz" I get the feeling that League side basically gave up on this game and are just trolling atm There's very solid reasons for that and it not necessarily has to do anything with playerbase. Allods devs really made some very bad calls throughout 6.0 and 7.0 updates. To name a few: Introduction of Astral group queueing system that completely bypasses Astral Ships layer of character progression.Revamp of Astral keys system to a much worse one, that is keys being...

Monday, August 1st 2016, 10:13am

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" Quoted from "Pochtron" AOP & Freestile are pretty mucht the only ones ON THE FORUM asking for that, holding on to the "advantage" they get from CS while they admit they don't gear up fixed i see a lot of players doing it this way or similar and know some of them, but usually ppl with this mentality do not bother posting on the forum as they rather farm or play than read & write here Quoted from "Hiren" I highlighted the part I don't exactly understand. If sale...

Sunday, July 31st 2016, 11:30pm

Adjust the server difficulty

You just need to try hard enough instead of making excuses and everything is possible trust me

Thursday, July 28th 2016, 1:05pm

Quoted from "Mhuldoon" c) Private servers get shut down eventually. Reminds me of the outcry over Blizzards relatively recent closing of the largest private server ever known to WoW - and I simply had to ask myself "Why was anyone even surprised?" They detract population from the official game/servers (not something any company would stomach eternally, especially with declining player-figures) and very few (if any) would ever be fully happy with them under any circumstances when it comes to cer...

Wednesday, July 27th 2016, 5:00pm

Quoted from "homerosi" Quoted First of all AOP you have no idea what are you even talking about because u never tried it... Oh dracias, how I miss you! hahAA yes I still cant take his bs Im sorry times never change :s