Search results 1-20 of 67.

Thursday, January 23rd 2020, 8:28pm

Author: LeSoldatMort

Creative Winter Olympics 2019/20 - Zayan's Gallery entries [Closed]

Not all gifts are brought by reindeers : D Name: Ludovic Server: Evolution

Friday, November 15th 2019, 10:35am

Game refuses to start

Oh well, still no luck. I tried checking the ping and it shows only 185.30.178.25 in the CMD. The last resort might be the DNS. Quoted from "IAmGroot" I remember something from looooong time ago when I played that during Daylight Savings time...sometimes things got messed up and clocks weren't matching and wouldn't allow you to get into game. Check to make sure CPU clock is matching current time. Also, Hi LeSoldatMort. ^_^ Saint and I still love our commission. I changed the time zone and the ga...

Tuesday, November 5th 2019, 5:44pm

Game refuses to start

Thank you both! I will be testing the game this weekend. I have succesfully ran the game once through CMD but when I restarted it, it didn't load again... I'll keep trying the other ways

Sunday, November 3rd 2019, 9:58am

Game refuses to start

Hello, I've been having these troubles since last week. The game won't load and gives me this information: Facts: - My internet connection is the same as it was when the game was running fine. - I tried to re-install the game, even to different harddrive but it still doesn't connect. - Running the game on different computers with my login works just fine. - Any other MMO runs just fine on my computer. - I'm not on wi-fi, but stable cable internet connection. I will be grateful for any helpful ad...

Friday, July 19th 2019, 4:11pm

Multiverse Contest [Ended]

I've decided to roll with some classics Hellboy! Or... Hell-orc? uhmm... Ludovic - Empire - Evolution

Tuesday, February 12th 2019, 2:19pm

Creative winter olympics 2019: Results!

I have to agree and I'm so honored! Thank you! <3 I personally didn't expect to claim first place together with such beautiful artwork done by Inferno! Also congratz to everyone else! And thank you team for giving us a creative contest once again

Monday, February 4th 2019, 9:11am

Zayan's Gallery: entries submission

Quoted from "Midnighttree" Atrii! I was hoping you will participate aswell <3 Looking good even in black and white! Quoted from "LeSoldatMort" https://i.imgur.com/gU3NLj0.jpg ^ Love this! Very cool to see you're still around and making great arts Aww thanks! I'm making allods arts even outta contests, i just don't post them on forums anymore :') just to IG, tumblr, dA..same nickname everywhere. I adore your piece btw, the dynamics and colors cheme is so pleasant to look at <3 just gorgeous!

Sunday, February 3rd 2019, 5:08pm

Zayan's Gallery: entries submission

I'm so happy to see more active artists in this community! It has been too long since last super artsy contest, it makes me feel so nostalgic : D I've decided to add more story-telling illustration, opened to any interpretation anyone comes up with. Character: Ludovic Server: Evolution

Tuesday, November 6th 2018, 8:35am

Halloween Pumpkin Challenge

Tauau did an amazing job with the pumpkin, love it! I'm happy to see how many other creative people participated after all, I've been curious about this contest from the start you're all doing great, guys!

Friday, November 2nd 2018, 11:44am

Halloween Pumpkin Challenge

Sending my entry, inspired by the summoner icon! Name: Ludovic Server: Evolution

Saturday, December 10th 2016, 11:21pm

Sarnaut Sightseeing Contest - Entry Thread

Name: Ludovic Server: New Frontier Screenshot: Description: Many of my favourite locations were already posted on this thread, so I've decided to roll with the most recent one. Kurbatskoe field with corrupted land is very pleasing to my artistic eye, not only for it's striking color schemes but also the atmosphere they set.Illuminated tall pillars of basalt stone towering and even floating towards the sky catch your eye and you almost forgot that you better watch out for enemies spawning around!

Friday, December 9th 2016, 11:22am

8.0 - Live in Russia: Patchnote (+preview 8.1)

I was wondering for some time how do you sit on that mount actually, but it's really a rarity, I love when the slavic tradition leaks into concepts in this game :'D (be honest, how many of you actually spend their childhood sleeping on a cottage oven!) Also I can't wait to enjoy the Winter Atoll aswell, it looks fun and pretty! So hyped for this patch, hopefully they'll make it untill February before winter ends <:

Wednesday, November 16th 2016, 4:16pm

tttroy is arting C:

Yes yes bring this baby back to life, my man!

Monday, October 10th 2016, 5:57pm

Community Contest: Costume Assembly - Entry thread

This contest is missing some classic uniform combinations, I find that almost disturbing! Name: Ludovic Server: New Frontier Screenshot(s):

Friday, March 25th 2016, 2:23pm

Guild not recieving Prestige

Quoted from "IAmGroot" Noooooooo your guild is level 18/18, which means you need to go to the guild NPC (The daily quest one) and purchase guild levels!!! I THINK only the guild leader, treasurers, and senior officers can actually pay for guild levels though. Ah, I see! I wasn't aware of this, thanks Groot Thread can be closed/deleted now

Friday, March 25th 2016, 2:08pm

Quoted from "Pochtron" Sorry for the obvious question, but need to make sure : have you bought guild levels over 18 by the guild NPC ? Can you provide a screenshot of your guild experience page ? No, I did not. The guild is 4 years old and all the levels were reached by the years by Prestige points. Here is the screen of the mainpage, taken by my reinc who is in the guild aswell. As you can see, even that toon gained some prestige for the guild in the past. But suddenly, it stopped working.

Friday, March 25th 2016, 10:13am

Hello! I've been struggling with this problem for quite a long time, but I always hoped that it will get fixed by another patch. Well apparently not. Everytime someone does a guild quest, they do not recieve Prestige points. Only Loyalty. I even tried getting Flamboyance ruby to increase Prestige points, but the system ignores that. My guild is lvl18 and can't lvl up more if we do not gain Prestige. Maybe I have overlooked some change in the past patches, so I would be happy to hear what changed...

Friday, March 4th 2016, 10:42am

Spring Festival: Nature's Wardrobe - 21/02/2016

Quoted from "Aionwen" but anyway, its always nice to have more costumes, BIG nookie for the guys who made them. Here you can see the author's submission on DeviantART http://sokil-su.deviantart.com/art/Allod…2F12099193&qo=9

Tuesday, February 23rd 2016, 11:26am

Quoted from "Dala" Quoted from "LeSoldatMort" For those who missed the preview of this year's new spring costumes Finally! Technically it's last year's. That's why I added "Finally" I am also looking forward for new May uniform that RU had last year.

Sunday, February 21st 2016, 8:24pm

For those who missed the preview of this year's new spring costumes Finally!