You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 48.

Monday, October 3rd 2016, 7:49am

Author: peter123gan

empty Ark to transfer Coins of Free Traders to your Incarnations instead ?

All items available at the Exchange cannot be handed directly to other characters - including your Incarnations. However, you can use an empty Ark to transfer Coins of Free Traders to your Incarnations instead. This is the one

Sunday, October 2nd 2016, 11:13am

empty Ark to transfer Coins of Free Traders to your Incarnations instead ?

What is a empty ark ? Where can I find it or buying it, any help would be appreciated.

Friday, April 1st 2016, 9:22pm

No Waters of Death?

we go the "No Waters of Death " for 30 days for use and it gone for my bag ? what it going on, please respond do not treat us with disrespect, please we love this game and it is hard to build it, please we need more info and a English calculator, thanks for this beautiful game.

Tuesday, September 15th 2015, 5:50pm

Help for kiling a furious momuth

Help for killing a Furious Mammoth in Silent Torses for a quest Empty tusk ?i can not kill the best ?any help, thanks

Monday, September 14th 2015, 7:25am

thanks

thanks, men i solved the problem but those are attacking so fast you do not have the time to look

Sunday, September 13th 2015, 1:25pm

Quest In the woke of God

Quest In the woke of God. please if any one can give the Right order for, choosing, yellow, green, blue for beeping the password, please.They are 4 chose in order:

Friday, September 4th 2015, 4:53am

Quest Fangs against Magic

Quoted from "Kurtcobain" dont give up plz, tell me what are your faction and what are your class? maybe we can find something more helpfull Quoted from "Kurtcobain" dont give up plz, tell me what are your faction and what are your class? maybe we can find something more helpfull Thanks, i did finished this quest ,this time, with a upgrade weapon.Thank i got the last piece of armor.

Thursday, September 3rd 2015, 6:00pm

Tanks

Thanks but no luck, i give up THIS IS NO QUEST IS , ,,,,, to bad for this for beautiful game, i am thinking to close this account. At this level with this quest i can not get the armor, the 7 one . At level 50 higher is a another quest to to pass same as this one when you fight a bunch of mobs very hard.

Thursday, September 3rd 2015, 3:16pm

Quest Fangs against Magic

Quest "Fangs against Magic" this is for the 7 fragment i need for quest "Seven fragments". I fail so many times i can not pass this test so many mobs ? Please if same one give a hint ? thanks. Jagged crystalline shard of armor the 7 armor if i pass this test. I am stuck with this quest i remember few time back when i was playing a druid i pass this one.

Wednesday, August 5th 2015, 4:04pm

Hello

For the begging i suggest you to play druid it is not so hard to play then change to...what you like ok Kienan with a animal, i played myself and i liked it very much, now i'm playing, psi, it is hard but i like, god luck and see you in game...

Wednesday, August 5th 2015, 12:15pm

thanks

thanks again for answer i mad my self similar build. And yes the triumph of reason it is 21% increasing psychical damage and is good for assassin and w of blades

Tuesday, August 4th 2015, 6:04pm

thanks

Thanks for answer, it is 5s boost for 50% casting pyro but my question is when you get this 5s at a begining of fight ? So every fight you start with 5s for casting pyro ? Can you explain more in details ? It is worth it to take this Insight ruby ? Who about spectral assassin rank 3 plus 3 ruby's 30% more damage it is worth it ? please answer

Tuesday, August 4th 2015, 12:53pm

Insight ruby for pyro build

Insight ruby for pyro build. please can eny one is explem me who this is working ? I had all pyro ruby's. I know is for 5s after you stack your pyro ? And if is worth to take the Spectral Assassin ? you can not atack when you pup this assassin, but what you can do, can you heal ?

Thursday, July 16th 2015, 3:41pm

For psi guide

thanks

Thursday, July 16th 2015, 11:05am

For psi guide

For psi guide for Pve, late in the game the fight is very strong so may need it: is worth it to invest in rejection 3 ruby's 15% armor ? is worth to invest in Gravikinesis 3 ruby's and 6 talents point in Mental Pulse ? it is worth to invest in Egoism 3 ruby's you get 30%...in ecto and you get sec. increasing the time of etco to ? How about Triumph of reason it is increasing the pyro with how much ? How you increase the damage for w of blade ?

Thursday, July 16th 2015, 10:54am

Insight ruby

thanks

Monday, July 13th 2015, 12:08pm

For Psi guide allods v.6...

thaks for info. Thanks but no i stai with my psi

Monday, July 13th 2015, 11:30am

thanks but with pyro is not hard to cast it for 2.5 s you can not move and may be killed ? You sai pyro build this is include all pyro rubies and and triumph of reasean ? 21% how much is increasing with this 3 rubies ?please tell me.And i need to take the tim. acc talents 6 to ?

Monday, July 13th 2015, 9:45am

For Psi guide i have a few questions: One about Psychic shock ruby's is good to invest in them for later in game ? Same with Shocking Strike 18 % ? Clarity of thought for 12 % critical ? Same with Shattered Nerves ? How about the Step over Madness 9% astral ? I tested the Aura of Astral an dumpy and did not see any difference ? Can same one give a help please ? It is god the willpower 3 ruby's to invest it says not status anymore the same with luck 3 ruby's ? Please tell me your opinion, thanks....