You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 43.

Wednesday, December 21st 2022, 5:09pm

Author: casio1394

Difference between healers?

Well, 350 views and 0 responses later I guess this is my sign to finally put this game to rest.

Thursday, December 8th 2022, 11:41pm

Difference between healers?

Hey guys I know I've been asking a lot of questions but I like to do a lot of research on classes before settling down. So, what are the differences between healers? Do they have specific strengths over the others or are they pretty much the same? Is there one preffered in most groups over the others, if so why? Thanks!

Thursday, December 8th 2022, 6:46am

Are Bards and Engineers the same?

From what I can tell, Bards and Engineers seem to have extremely similar kits. Are they basically the same in what they bring to the table?

Tuesday, December 6th 2022, 10:19pm

Differences in tanks

Hey guys, potential returning player. I'm wondering what the different tanks have to offer currently, and if there are any that aren't viable.

Sunday, December 4th 2022, 9:48pm

Psi question

Are Demonologists and Scouts really good tanks? I like non traditional tank classes.

Sunday, December 4th 2022, 6:14am

Psi question

How does the Psi play in PvE? From a quick, inexperienced glance it looks like a support class that puts out debuffs. If so that sounds like a great role to me, is it a popular class to bring in PvE content?

Sunday, December 4th 2022, 4:54am

Potential returning player

Hello, potential returning player here. Just wondering how active the community and the devs are these days. Last I played was a couple of years back

Friday, June 11th 2021, 7:32pm

Questions about support roles (returning player)

Hey guys, returning player question! I did play the game a bit about a year or two back and I liked it a lot but I didn't have time to play much and it fizzled out. I am returning and planning on going on the p2p server and I have a few questions. I LOVE support classes and they seem to be a dying breed in mmo's but I know Allods has a few. Are support builds actually used in endgame content? Which classes can actually be played as support? I see a few have the support stance but which are actua...

Wednesday, September 25th 2019, 12:13am

[PMB 10.1] Slyeon PvE Support

Thank you for such a thorough guide! As someone leveling up a support engineer this helps immensely

Wednesday, September 4th 2019, 3:06am

Which role is needed most on p2p?

Hey guys, returning f2p player considering moving over to p2p and I'm having trouble deciding what class I want to make. I think I'm going to go League because that's apparently the most populated for NA players. Generally I like to play whatever role is most needed in a faction (usually a support or healer) And I'm wondering what people think the server needs more of. I'm down to play whatever will get me into groups easiest and what will help my team succeed!

Sunday, September 1st 2019, 4:07am

Most populated faction?

Which faction has the most NA players on each server?

Wednesday, August 28th 2019, 6:15pm

Tanks in Destination Horizon

Sorry should have been more specific, I mean how they compare to eachother

Wednesday, August 28th 2019, 5:42pm

Tanks in Destination Horizon

Hey guys returning player from before destination horizon, looking at starting a tank and wondering how the tanks stack up now

Wednesday, January 23rd 2019, 3:46pm

Looking for a guild!

Hey guys, I'm pretty new to the endgame content of the game but I'm finding it hard to go pve solo so im looking for a guild. I have 3 incarnations at 80, a Bard, a Scout (plan to tank), and a summoner (plan to heal). I'm on NA time and while I'm new to this games endgame I'm a veteran to moms (raised in WoW from the end of vanilla until mists).

Sunday, January 13th 2019, 1:42am

Never got the letter to go to Gipat

Feel free to close this ticket, I somehow managed to trick the game into letting me get to Kirah but selecting something random on the map and auto pathing there

Sunday, January 13th 2019, 1:39am

Never got the letter to go to Gipat

I used an Ark to boost to 75, I opened all the mail I got with letters to start quests, but for the one to head to Gipat I was just sent a stone and not the Letter from Gorislav. When I go to Gipat there are no quests in the area and I need to get to Kirah for the reincarnation quest line. I found a post that said if you lose your stone the mail workers in your capital will be able to replace it so I threw the stone away in the hopes I would get a letter to start the quest but I he has nothing f...

Saturday, January 12th 2019, 4:06am

Demo tank?

Hey everyone, I'm looking at making a tanking class for my first reincarnation and while I know what warrior and paladin can do (and to some small extent scout) I'm wondering how demo's stack up as a tank to the other 3

Friday, January 11th 2019, 5:14am

Fresh 80 need help

My god, thank you so much! Changing to a support build and just buying some higher level gear with the right stats (had an assload of gold so hitting up the AH seemed the fastest way to get gear) made such a damn difference! I feel capable doing damage while having a bunch of support skills

Thursday, January 10th 2019, 3:56pm

Fresh 80 need help

Hey guys, I'm somewhat newish to the game (dabbled for many years but recently took advantage of the cheap level boost to get my first 80). I play a bard and I'm having a hell of a time completing the challenges to unlock reincarnation. I'm doing it asap because of the time limit on the free incarnation I got when I used the Ark. Is there a better build for soloing as a bard than the one it automatically gives you or am I just bad?