You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Saturday, July 9th 2022, 9:49am

Author: bunnydew

Can't top up

Thank you Drakdish! I was able to top up again yesterday although having another problem today: Client The SSL certificate on the site says it expired/Authorization failed

Saturday, July 9th 2022, 9:43am

The SSL certificate on the site says it expired/Authorization failed

Hello! I realized that this might have been a known issue but not sure where to look for the solution. I cannot access the website since it says the SSL certificate expired (I accessed the site/forum through Incognito mode). I checked but did not find anyone else reported it and not sure if it's my computer or browser. Not tech savvy here and hoping someone can help. When I try to login to game it says "Authorization failed" and will not let me into game. I tried everything from firewalls to rei...

Friday, July 8th 2022, 3:29am

Can't top up

Whenever i click on thr amount of crystals, it shows a russian error message and says application error where it usually shows the area for credit card info. I was able to purchase yesterday but today it's not working for hours now. Please help.

Friday, May 20th 2022, 10:36am

Recipe for Echo of Words

Hello! Can someone help me locate where I can find the recipe for Echo of Words? Thanks!

Wednesday, May 18th 2016, 3:58pm

AO Collector's Edition & 7.0 Release Date!

Hi, I'm itching to buy the collector's edition, but I have the 3-month Speck Of Light equipped and running on my characters. If I buy now, the Speck of Light included in the package will also run, therefore, I'm gonna waste it since I have one running. Is there a work-around on this? Or do I have to wait for 3 months to buy the collector's edition? I'm planning to buy both BTW, 'cause of the tools.