You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

Thursday, March 14th 2019, 9:53pm

Author: Niazay

Looking for suppression psi

Quoted from "Infectonator3" my current suppresion psionicist build that has decent damage, great control effects, and some good survivability. talents and rubies : https://alloder.pro/calc-en/#v$rj73g3621…u102000::13ydj3 Stats i'm running for patch 10.0 : Offense : 350 proficiency 450 brutality ------------------------------- Special stats : 160 critical chance ( 120 from the rubies, 40 from making two equipment pieces' stats critical chance on offense ) 60 critical damage put the rest in swift...

Thursday, March 14th 2019, 4:56pm

Also i have r7 runes...thus my damage isn't that much. I want to cc other players and take the highest survivability skills to be useful

Thursday, March 14th 2019, 4:54pm

Yeah you are very correct but i am limited in the number of rubies and talent points so i wanted some insight on a general build to use...thus taking the most important rubies

Thursday, March 14th 2019, 4:02pm

Hey guys, i was wondering if i could try suppression out. i know its less in DPS standards but i always knew psi was the master of cc, and i want that.

Wednesday, March 6th 2019, 9:45am

Server Maintenance?

Server is back up guys. Enjoy

Wednesday, March 6th 2019, 9:24am

Server Maintenance?

Quoted from "misterpascal" It is to prepare 10.0 ?! Quoted from "misterpascal" It is to prepare 10.0 ?! I am not sure, i cant log in and "server maintenance" badge is on the My.com launcher

Wednesday, March 6th 2019, 9:01am

Server Maintenance?

Hello there everyone , is there a server maintenance undergoing on the server? when would it end and why isnt there any notification about it? thank you

Saturday, June 10th 2017, 8:20am

A Returning Old Psionicist

I thank you for your reply and guide mate well the new frontier server was still pay to win as i had recalled so its not much of a difference imo. wish you best of luck out there

Saturday, June 10th 2017, 12:04am

Vanity items transfer

Hello guys ... i was wondering, if i transfer to p2p server or any other server in general, is there any chance to transfer my vanity items from new frontier ? i really love my dracula cape and my priden special costume that i won in a contest xD .. or are the vanity shared between servers too ? thanks in advance.

Friday, June 9th 2017, 11:05pm

A Returning Old Psionicist

Hello guys ... im Niazay an old veteran psi who had left the game for quite some time now xD ... prolly two years or might even be more. I wish to return to the game at moment since i miss the good old days, can someone please update me of the game status at moment? and if its worth to play in the new x3 experience server or not ? and how is the state of the psi at moment ? i was a good CC psi but idk if CC builds are still viable or not xD .... thank you guys in advance <3

Monday, June 22nd 2015, 1:02am

Guilds portal pending and event issue

Thank you, i have been accepted into Guilds portal, now i can post my story , much appreciated for your time sir

Monday, June 22nd 2015, 1:00am

My.com issues

Thank you again for your quick replies sir , and thanks for your precious time, i have tried clicking on the "support" right under the subscription , and the one under my profile name as well, both have redirected me to my.com , and same issue persisted there, says "log in" on top right, and no "send ticket" available. and no sir , im on my main allods account not the fb one

Sunday, June 21st 2015, 6:30pm

Guilds portal pending and event issue

Hello there again , i wanted to join the "pridens lore event" on the Guilds portal , my story is ready to publish but my account keeps saying "pending approval" for over three days now , how will i ever join an event if my account isnt getting approved any longer ? and if the timer on the event ends without being able to publish anything will i be compensated at all ? i hope one of the GMs see this message so i can have another way to join the event in case im still "pending approval" by the fir...

Sunday, June 21st 2015, 6:26pm

My.com issues

Hello there guys, i wanted to post this here because i cant post any tickets on my.com for these reasons : first : each time i enter my email and password, i click on log in, the screen loads, but then i stay "not logged in" , as on top right of the screen the tab says "log in" instead of my account. second : i tried to log in using facebook, which worked, now i went to ticket screen, but there is no single tab that said "send a ticket" on it, i only see a message saying you have no tickets on y...

Saturday, June 20th 2015, 11:57am

A returning player in need of guidance

thank you very much mate, im very grateful to your reply, now ill be able to come back again

Friday, June 19th 2015, 3:24am

A returning player in need of guidance

Hello there everyone ...im an old Allods player been playing it since it first came out, had alot of fun till the patch when we had the lvl 55 level cap increase, i think it was named "Heart of the world" ....but then i left the game for some reasons here in real life, but i am finally able to play again, but im in need of guidance to some questions : 1- can i still come back and be an effective player again?, noting that im no longer able to pay on the F2P server nor being able to subscribe for...