Search results 1-17 of 17.

Tuesday, August 29th 2023, 10:50am

Author: Xonaz

The 2023-2024 ROADMAP

The fact a P2P allods classic server isn't in their roadmap is a crime

Saturday, January 30th 2021, 10:07am

New server for returning players

They did claim the new server would be pushed with advertising etc but that's yet to be seen

Sunday, January 17th 2021, 9:37pm

P2P Server

Just thought Id put this here. I decided to give it a shot today and it's amazing, absolutely fantastic. Perfectly balanced and exactly how this game should be. The only down side is there is zero population. The AH was completely empty. The biggest crime is that this server isn't pushed or advertised. To be honest when was the last time allods was properly advertised?

Monday, January 4th 2021, 2:43pm

I wish a classic server was a thing

100% agree, kill the current subscription server. Start a new one on original game with 40 patch, maybe eventually to 42 patch but without runes. Leave it be like that.

Wednesday, December 23rd 2020, 9:41am

Largest Fundamental Game Issue

Look Goblin Ball made Allods the game it is. Why isn't it popping any more? Surely we just double the value of gold available from it and people will queue again

Thursday, December 17th 2020, 2:07pm

[PMB 11.1] PVP Paladin Build - Xonaz AKA The King

Finally figured out the images! apologies

Sunday, December 13th 2020, 9:51pm

[PMB 11.1] PVP Paladin Build - Xonaz AKA The King

There seems to be an issue with my images showing, not sure why, am trying my best to get them to show. Hi All, I am Xonaz, AKA The King, AKA The Greatest, AKA The Spice Boi. I play on Evolution the F2P server, I do very little tanking as I personally don't think pally tank is that great right now and certainly isn't any fun to play, I also won't be covering support skills as these are for when your team mates are losers, and I only play with winners. I am currently in Monsters Inc but haven't b...

Tuesday, November 17th 2020, 4:35pm

Returning After 2 Years, Questions About Changes

Now seems to be a good time to come back. I recently made a return can be a little discouraging seeing how far ahead a group of players may be but it isn't too bad. The game actually seems it pretty good shape to me!

Sunday, March 6th 2016, 1:49pm

why no one is banning account buyers?

The problem with this is that there is no consistency. Whilst some accounts get banned. Like Xonaz did. Others get to do it as they please and suffer no consequences. When asked why, they simply have no response.

Thursday, February 18th 2016, 9:42pm

International Server Steam

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" Quoted from "IAmGroot" Not everyone has 12174.18 Euros or 13391.60 USD to drop to buy level 13 runes...I'm not sure if you're aware of this. of course not everyone can or want to give away that amount of money, but those who can and are willing to will do i guess, so what the poster above wrote that nobody would start ith 13's is unlikely... the faster you have them the longer you can enjoy them... so the "slow start" will only affect farmers Those that have t...

Wednesday, February 17th 2016, 9:36pm

I think we can all agree on a couple of things at this point, the highest probability is that; 1. Will be an entirely new server with no character migrations. 2. Cash shop prices will remain the same The only thing left to figure out is, will we see the steam server prior to patch 7.0? The Russian version is now on steam (with two different paid introductory packs for those that don't know.) I would hope we could see something a little earlier than 7.0 just so people can start creating toons and...

Tuesday, February 16th 2016, 6:26pm

This is a very easy debate to settle, look at it from My.com's point of view in order to gain the most revenue, would you A; A - Create a steam server that has all the old accounts merged on to it, any new player has to now pay hugely to compete, this will generate a large amount of negative publicity and turn a lot of potential customers away. Orrrr B - Create a fresh server, everyone starts at a fresh level, where lots of people join at the same point and pay to beat each other but no one star...

Monday, February 15th 2016, 10:04pm

What's the secret?

Quoted from "IAmGroot" Man...reading the answers to question 13 from the above me makes me so sad... You really must be in the wrong guild lol... There are really that many awful people as to where the community ranges from a 1 to a 4? o.o I mean, honestly...Xonaz's response has to be taken with a grain of salt as he does like to troll 75-90% of the time he speaks...but still the others don't see to be too enthused about the community either... I am finding this very interesting and very differ...

Monday, February 15th 2016, 7:47pm

What's the secret?

1. What server do you play on? Every F2P server basically 2. For how long have you been playing Allods? Since the very beginning, was present for CB and OB 3. Approx. how much money have you spent on this game? More than most. 4. Approx. how much money are you spending a month? Nothing at the moment until steam server release. 5. What are the levels of your runes? Depends on which Toon. 12's on highest, 9's on lowest. 6. Got Pat5? On every single one of my toon. 7. Do you prefer PvP, PvE, or bot...

Sunday, February 22nd 2015, 10:47am

Old Players Coming Back for 6.0

Welcome back Prison. Nice to see some of the better people returning.

Tuesday, January 27th 2015, 7:08pm

BR's in footgoblin

I feel this needs to be said. No one cares.

Wednesday, September 10th 2014, 9:20pm

Mercenaries guild is back!

Where is Xonaz's invite? The greatest player of all time and I'm on the wrong fucking faction.