You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

Saturday, June 24th 2023, 1:37am

Author: The Real Tyto

Oldshooler having question

Heyo; I got some old friends who started to talk about "the good ol' times" in allods online. The question is if the playable in todays state? or is it completely dead? Shades out

Sunday, April 28th 2019, 12:46am

Elephant in the room

I've been stalking this forum for about 2 weeks now, and gotta say god damn its dead in here with aproximatly 1 post each day? So is the game dead aswell?

Sunday, July 15th 2018, 11:32pm

How's warrior these days?

Alright then thanks for the feedback! Tank was never my favorite but maybe I'll give it a shot.

Sunday, July 15th 2018, 3:53am

How's warrior these days?

Heyo, Oldskooler here, stopped played right after they added those new stats thingies. I used to have good control on playing a warrior. Since I'm close to start playing again I got some questions for you folks that play warrior. I wonder how's playing a warrior now? Any good in pve and pvp?Pros/Cons? Is it "best" in any aspect of game?Or worst? (Bruh I don't expect it to give the best party heals mmmkay)Preferred as tanks or dps in astral/raid? - Tyto

Saturday, May 28th 2016, 6:19pm

i need warrior dps talent guys please :)

Here's a full dps build I created a while back; link You should read some of the topics that are already created here. You will find great information about different playstyles and stats etc

Sunday, May 1st 2016, 8:40am

Input to a pure pve dps warrior build.

Thanks for all input from several people, both in messages, in-game and here So the final Rotations should look like this: Solo Target: Building CA -> -> x3 Restoring Energy - Consuming CA -> Several Targets (AoE): -> (Tramp needs 50 CA) Bloody Harvest should be used during all phases to increase the damage of Jagged Slice, Bloodbath, Rapid Blow, Vicious Spin & Tramp. Battle Rage gives us +15% damage to all blows.

Saturday, April 30th 2016, 6:14pm

Thanks for the input! I'm currently missing 2 rubies from quests, I got the chance to buy them but I haven't bothered yet. I would have spent those on either Brut or Stamina. About the Flaming Blade, since focus on this build is to blast damage output, I found cheaper energy on Fracture and longer range to be fine. I'm not 100% sure on stats yet, thats why I've not commented on those. It could sure be better to increase Brutality instead of Flaming Blade. If you're 100% certain on this I'll chan...

Saturday, April 30th 2016, 5:11pm

Hi there! I've created a pure pve dps build guide for a smaller forum. I would like to hear some input if anything could or should be changed. Unfortanly I haven't got the time to add rotations so if someone could share some rotations that would be great The build I've posted here is pure pve (player versus environment) damage build for warrior. That means that this build is purely for Astral and Raids. Nothing less nothing more, ofc it works to farm with but you'll lack some defence in that cas...

Tuesday, February 9th 2016, 9:08pm

Post your oldest screenshots

Not such a old photo but it may wake up some good memories, special for those who playes/played as imp during November 2013. It's named 34/62 because my addon said it was 34 League close by vs 62 Imperial. Meh I got some trouble with this stoped link crap

Monday, May 11th 2015, 8:07pm

Where is Allods Failing...

the imbalance is what makes BGs funny nothing better than fighting 3 others and they cant kill you no matter how hard they try just because you are vastly superior i dont want fair matches at all, thats boring! ofc somtimes you are in the winners team and sometimes in the losers, but nothing worse and more boring than an equal match that takes forever without any real winner... Hehe mate,this is superior, when you know your class and its powered by patch. Not imbalance because of Cash Shop items...

Tuesday, April 7th 2015, 7:37pm

[PMB] Psoglav's Warrior DPS guide 6.0

Quoted from "saladin1435" Lucky (rank 3) – increases critical hit chance of Fatal Blow by 15%. Lucky dont increase Fatal Blow as u mentioned in your guide m8 ! Or do you have some proofs? You got my attention, now bring me something I don't know

Thursday, January 15th 2015, 3:53pm

[PMB] Astrodon's way of the Tank

Tell me when yer get yer ass back in game mate.

Thursday, January 15th 2015, 3:52pm

Share your "rookie mistakes" :)

My biggest mistake? I quit the game at level 21 because I walked so deep into Tenebra I couldn't get out without getting killed by the mobs. One year later I forgot why I quit the game so I came back. Also I found a solution: Created a new char, went Novograd and asked for help. My regret? That I forgot why I quit the game which made me come back

Friday, January 9th 2015, 8:24pm

OK Warrior vs Pally (tank)

Quoted from "IAmGroot" Quoted from "The Real Tyto" cuz ukno... a tank doesn't last long without a healer, Unless you're a paladin. Hahah there yas got me

Friday, January 9th 2015, 5:50pm

OK Warrior vs Pally (tank)

Quoted from "Bluescarlet" well lioo i would like to see this skill in action just imagine a mage in his purest form recieving a oneshot hit from somewhere and bam the tanks gets it and is dead hallelujaa When I used to play I used Stalwart Defence on mages with high dps or healers. A mage can die often but a warrior tank doesn't. So that Die Hard is used by someone else isn't really a big of a a problem unless you're facing hard bosses. This is where you wanna keep it to yourself tho with insta...

Thursday, June 5th 2014, 2:02pm

Post your oldest screenshots

Had to check the oldest forum to find these, unfortanly used to have many but up on the years when changing cmoputers pictures has been missings :/ Me, Tomahawk and Aquamarina running in Eljune with War Banners. The time before wars! When we all lived happy! This is the unfinnished version to some Face/Off Contest, I never posted it cos I'm bad with photoshop but good with paint After Forsaken Angels raeched level 15 we got our Tabard like this This was around summer 2011 cos this account/char n...

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 2:02am

[New Race] The priders are coming!!!

The 2 first picture I first thought "Heck, seems like Wardens Pets gonna be changed soon" huehuehue

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 1:19am

Leaving the Game

Adios Kzara! I've never been one of yer buttlickers, but I remember the old days before it looked like yer went into rage mode Aaand Sathom, I remember those days also, but my elephant memory remember him as a Paladin, not Healer Cos we did 4 Days Quest in Kirah together, or 4 Dragon Quest, or Dragon 4 Days quest... maan I'm not good with quest names :/ Anyway these folks sure make it sounds like yer have changed since yer was an fellow Lego, and that yer love orc killi.. I mean pvp, sure sounds...