You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Monday, September 23rd 2019, 4:16pm

Author: samme1357

[PMB 10.1] Xadtt's PvE DPS Bard build

2. Rotation Single target Bard has one of the simplest rotations possible. It's almost as simple as 123...45. The raw rotation looks like this:Disharmony until full temp

Monday, September 23rd 2019, 12:12pm

1.2 Rubies First page All of the rubies in the first page is spent on necessary passives. Although there are passives that increases quality of life they're not taken for the simple fact that damage and survivability is more important. However there will be a few exceptions to this paradigm. 9% increase in vigor should be a no-brainer to pick. Tunes of chaos is one of the passives that allows for multiple tempos to be gained at once. It also scales with Critical Damage which will be considered i...

Monday, September 23rd 2019, 2:55am

Hello there! I am Xadtt, a bard player and a newcomer to smuggler's paradise and to the guild Avarice. When I initially picked up the class I thought it was kind of janky but I came to like it a lot! Bard is a super easy class to learn and quite effective in PvE, although it might not be the strongest class it can still hold it's own. I decided to share a bit of knowledge and personal thoughts I have about the class and hope that it'll be worth your while! Table of contents 1 Talent overview1.1 ...