You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 87.

Wednesday, June 14th 2023, 11:21pm

Author: danielzntrt

Zones/ISA

yay! i got it! check it out... "searcher" addon is working! yay! let's start this thing!... wait, new patch!? PURPLE LAYER!? ... ANYWAYS, something happened this week about the chests, other than me understanding a little about using the addon (lastest version is the 14.1, so i got the one before): chests weren't respawning at all at some places, for example, the first one near the portal NEVER spawned in the whole week for me... same with the ones in town and the cave. so i'm at the point of ju...

Wednesday, June 7th 2023, 2:24pm

Zones/ISA

Quoted from "Telisia" Hey danielzntrt! Yes Gibbler chests spawn weekly. If you check the Guide on Dragagons Homepage he says it there too. If you enter Isa with a new Char (a Reinc for example) you´ll see the chests again because they don´t share the Gibblers. About the Addon I´m not 100% sure how you add Isa yet. I´ll ask someone who knows more about addons! it says it!? where? i must've missed it then... but i did check the page. well, that's that then. and about the addon: check this out, i ...

Wednesday, June 7th 2023, 2:17am

Zones/ISA

O M G... you're the best,man... really really appreciate the effort you put here. but i'm having some troubles with GIBBLERS and it's been for days now: - the addon works in al rihat but not in isa, and i'm hearing you can change seetings? how do i do that? - for days now, i peruse isa again and again at the same places i saw a chest to no avail: somehow they are not respawning either. atm i'm trying to look for some sort of pattern: at first i thought it was "the first one gets it", but i did s...

Wednesday, August 31st 2022, 11:45pm

Event: Task Force

Event: Task Force Name : Dunkelheit Server: Evolution ► Give money to a beggar – 10 points. ► Get married (or divorced) – 10 points. ► Kill "Kih'go" at the Lake in Eljune – 10 points. ► Take part in the Kirah race or Wandering Isle race – 10 points. ► In full class-costume (any tier), salute your class trainer in your capital city – 10 points. ► Visit an astral trading post – 10 points. ► Loot a ship device from demons in the astral – 10 points. ► Allow demons (any) to board your ship, then slay...

Thursday, January 27th 2022, 10:34pm

The Winter Atoll - 1/12/21

i saw it... i saw it today, someone told me and nobody really knows, wasn't announce... don't care anymore f this

Thursday, December 9th 2021, 12:55am

Quoted from "Dragagon" Honestly, HONESTLY, it's been over a year, several in my case. And all you guys managed to do was to add 1 skin for the carpet mount. Very disappointed. Gets so much staler over time. How can I brag with this content on social media as content creator? So for anyone that wants to farm the winter resort, feel free to use my video as a guide, and there's a new carpet mount. omg...

Thursday, December 2nd 2021, 2:08pm

Quoted from "Dragagon" And all you guys managed to do was to add 1 skin for the carpet mount. oh no... i had to check if it wasn't a mistake that i wasn't finding new content there-- this is no good. after tropical atoll being pretty good (minus the petty rewards, that sucked hard) i was expecting more

Friday, May 14th 2021, 10:56pm

Please, Bard Build!!

Dragagon, thanks man!

Sunday, May 9th 2021, 2:11pm

Please, Bard Build!!

Quoted from "Dragagon" The build was slightly outdated indeed, including alloder doesn't seem to care to update EU builds. SO I made the new build on the ru page, which is the same layout now anyways. I believe I only used 66 rubies, p2p has 73 and f2p has more, so it shows it's gotten very easy to make builds now, can easily grab all you want, unsure what else I would take for a dps. The build here Let me know what you think! NOICE!, THANKS MAN tho i still have 1 more question: ROTATIONS?... l...

Wednesday, May 5th 2021, 2:01pm

Please, Bard Build!!

Quoted from "Dragagon" Quoted from "danielzntrt" Hey, dragagon, could you share rotations too?, the build seems to still be working but i'm lost at the amount of abilities it has. This is my first time trying bards Also, does it have aoe abilities?, i didn't notice that. Thanks. Hi! Not sure where I replied on this thread, but sure What build did you take? I see different builds posted. Unsure if you took PvE Supp or DPS, or PvP Supp? Let me know, could perhaps make a more up to date build. 201...

Monday, May 3rd 2021, 1:02am

Please, Bard Build!!

Hey, dragagon, could you share rotations too?, the build seems to still be working but i'm lost at the amount of abilities it has. This is my first time trying bards Also, does it have aoe abilities?, i didn't notice that. Thanks.

Wednesday, February 17th 2021, 11:13pm

Collector's Editions pre-order for the 12.0 «Desert Dreams» update!

hello, i want to know about the prices of both collectors edition AFTER patch 12, when they're not on offer thanks

Tuesday, November 3rd 2020, 11:05pm

The new collector's editions are now available!

Quoted from "Dragagon_ru" Still waiting for sale via BC. +1 i've been keeping an eye on the news from the official page (https://allods.my.games/en) and nothing... like the spring collector i got it with bc because i saw the announcement there (news)

Tuesday, November 3rd 2020, 4:40pm

Irene - The Miracle Theater [GUIDE]

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" most important: if you just want the quest to be done for daily quest, you can just choose a role, put your mask on and AFK until its over! yeah, do NOT do that, you're making people wait for you, it's annoying af. thanks.

Friday, October 9th 2020, 11:47pm

[PMB 10.1] Zaen's Healer PvE Guide

The build still works but stats changed on the last patch. Also they nerfed its damage: as pve i used to steal more life from killing mobs, now i have to be more careful.

Thursday, October 8th 2020, 1:51am

Irene [GUIDE]

so... 4/4? cause, yeah, i used to do that too, to move on with the quests, but knowing that i can get prices (costumes...? pets...?) by getting more stacks... also, idk how it works, didn't catch the pattern there on when i'll get the reward, so i went and talked to the npc and it says that you can choose to get your reward atm (rare, epic, leggy... only got leggy once and got me an ability). also today i saw this scout doing something funny: you can use the candelabra to hit people... at some p...

Wednesday, October 7th 2020, 10:32pm

Irene [GUIDE]

I want to know how to get the 4/4 stacks at the manners' event, next to the palace: i just go there, take a cup, throw it on the floor and start slapping everyone (although you don't always get the slapping move after), till i got like 3/1... But idk... it seems to work better with people instead of npcs. So if you guys know about it, pls share. Thanks.

Sunday, September 27th 2020, 2:19pm

Stats in 11.1 Luck effectiveness

After 50% (+700) starts to hurt meaning you'll have to spend more points to see a change)... a friend, being melee scout, still sports like 1k, used to sport like 1200 cause of the 75% but then he realized about the cap around +700. But get this: i tried on healer and engi pve-- i'm not getting any stronger there idk why. On scout shooter i'm sporting +700, doing good enough for now, might keep trying other combinations tho (or even the melee build). I've been trying stats pretty much on every c...

Thursday, September 17th 2020, 6:34pm

Whoever survives will be king! [ACHIEVEMENT]

You need this achievement to get the "saviour of dale" title