You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 53.

Friday, April 3rd 2015, 4:47pm

Author: Gumba

[PMB] Rosman - Paladin

Hey, I love your PMB presentation but please change the colors, it isn't easy to see some stuff Anyways, very good job ! Good luck to you !

Monday, March 30th 2015, 6:31pm

[PMB] Gumba's Path of Light

I personnally prefer this build since it's the one I have chose to level up. Why choose these: I prefer putting Overcome 3 and not taking Tenacity, although it is taken in most builds I find it a lot easier not using Tenacity. I prefer using my energy for a maximum damage dealing in PvE. That is why I chose to put Solemn Prayer 3 aswell. It is a personnal choice, you can put Tenacity 1 and leave Solemn Prayer 2 aswell.For a maximum DPS, I chose to put Crusader's Blow/Seal 2 and go for Delivranc...

Sunday, March 29th 2015, 6:52pm

Why choose these: Having Crusader's Blow at 2 is enough, and since I recommend putting Binding Curse 2 and Particle of Light 2, there aren't enough talent points left. But Strike of Justice is 3, and for someone that has the Warrior's Charge, having Strike of Justice 1 is enough. The damage dealt with Crusader's Blow/Seal at 2 or at 3 doesn't make a real difference, and to keep up with targets I prefer putting Strike of Justice 3 even if I have Warrior's Charge... It all depends on how you play...

Sunday, March 29th 2015, 6:15pm

The damage that is absorbed by the Holy Barriers can be reduced with spells such as Overcome , Tenacity , and Deliverance , these are part of the most important talents to take in the Tank build. Challenge (Taunt)- force the target to attack you for 10 seconds. Righteous Word- This skill, will increase threat you generate on your targets. This means that after applying this buff on the target your following attacks will generate more threat and this is how we maintain agro (enemy will focus on y...

Saturday, March 28th 2015, 5:05pm

Hey all, my name is Gumba, I'm part of the Guild Impact (AIRIN) on the Empire side. I have been playing Allods Online for almost 5 years. I have played as a Warrior, Scout, Healer, Demologist, and Paladin but for my PMB I had to decide between my favorites who are Warrior and Paladin. I decided to go with the Paladin for a few reasons, primarily because it's a class that can "absorb" damage, let's you heal yourself and deal massive close quarter damage which are the best things in Allods in my ...

Sunday, May 18th 2014, 5:44pm

[HOWTO - Post an image on the forum] Need help URGENT

It did! You can go check out my post in the Mother's Day Thread ,it's all thanks to you mate! Good game to you !

Sunday, May 18th 2014, 5:14pm

[HOWTO - Post an image on the forum] Need help URGENT

Can someone please explain to me how to make an image appear in a forum post, i only seem to be able to put the URL link! I would like to post my image correctly for the Mother's Day Event, thanks a lot.

Sunday, May 18th 2014, 4:47pm

Mother's Day Event ♥

Here is my participation to the Event, hope you guys enjoy. Don't forget to say these words to your mother, little words will always make her happy! InGame: Gumba Server: New Frontier

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 9:29pm

Heart Of The Wallet I Quit

Oh kk thanks mates ! Gor's tower seriously , isn't that impossible Oo , or do i just have to be 60 with my girlfriend and go rush it ? :o We are both 2 bardes, have crappy runes , how is this possible please explain how you would solo ;s ?

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 9:25pm

Heart Of The Wallet I Quit

Hello, i would like to know what is GT/DC/TEPS thanks ''.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 7:43pm

Guide : Engineer - instruction manual.

I came up with a build but on the russian talent calculator , we could talk about it if you guys want to , i just use the Mozilla translator to read it in english though it's not very good , but it's not hard to understand . I don't know if i used to many rubies, are there any of them that will not serve ? Please tell me ! http://pts.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!10!313.3…D!qealhr/LHCZDB P.s. this build uses aura , but the scout power, for the recharge of the energy should be more useful in pvp ?

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 2:53pm

Any News??!?

Quoted from "Gladia" Hi, There is already a new launcher . Try it Tips : to close a window, it's Alt F4 (you will understand after the new launcher start) @Teppish : yeah also ! Where can i see this new launcher please ?

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 2:45pm

Guérisseur [5.0] - DPS

Ah merci !

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 2:41pm

Draconiques et niveau 55-60

Comme le dit Eldaya, ne pas oublier les mystères du monde, surement compliqués mais a mon avis elles seront bien la les rubis à obtenir ! (1-2)

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 2:40pm

Maj 5.0 - Quelques news ?

Super nouvelle merci Reira ! GG à vous.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 2:37pm

Guérisseur [5.0] - DPS

Ah exactement ça eldaya merci !

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 2:36pm

Guérisseur [5.0] - DPS

D'accord merci parce que certaines personnes m'avait déjà parler de cette spe et m'avait dit que si une maj avait lieu, les prêtres serait vraiment op, cette maj apporterait alors un nouveau côté jouable pour le prêtre qui sera donc très intéressante si c'est bien jouer ? Mais sinon elle ne pourra être jouer qu'avec le bâton ?

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 2:29pm

Guérisseur [5.0] - DPS

Quelque chose a voir avec la frénésie non ?

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 2:26pm

Guérisseur [5.0] - DPS

En quoi consiste la nouvelle version jouable du pretre? Une spe caste j'ai cru entendre je ne comprend pas très bien