Search results 1-20 of 31.

Monday, October 21st 2019, 5:11pm

Author: darknes5lord

Poem

I wrote this like 5 years or more ago.

Friday, February 12th 2016, 1:36pm

International Server Steam

Does anyone plays there? My nick is Чаробница if anyone is there to add me.

Sunday, September 27th 2015, 8:00am

Thank you Allods

I just wanted to say how happy this game made me in last 6 years. I've been playing it for a quite of time and always meet good people in game, had wonderfull time with them. The landscapes are sooooo AMAZING. I have so much moments to remember from this game that one day, let's say in 30 years, I will recall it with nostalgia. The prices are becoming pay to win, but nevermind, at least I have fun with other people. Thank you for this Allods. P.S. I know many of you don't care how I feel about t...

Sunday, November 2nd 2014, 11:19am

Reincarnation

You , sir, won a cookie!

Sunday, November 2nd 2014, 6:40am

Reincarnation

I have 31st level incarnation , and I wanted to reset that one , and pick new. So , I logged in as main char, went to reset and There was message that my reinc have something on him equiped. WTF. I sold everything . There is no item in bag, no item on him, all sold and this doesn't work. No item in bank either. Only buff I have is this for best friends, when I don't have to use astral keys, but that's all.

Monday, June 9th 2014, 7:20pm

A ghost from the past

Quoted from "mediaaa" i jump in here to see what is going on,and i see nothing has changed....same retarded leadership,no population,same retarded people who wahts to present game in the best possible way to new players(like they wont see things after couple months),....i mean seriosly... and also s**t. i dont realy know why i write this,im realy p*** off cuz this game will never be like other populated game,and it deserve to be Once upon a time there was little gibberling called Gibby. And he ...

Sunday, June 8th 2014, 3:48pm

Is there still room for new players?

Quoted from "Elvespresley" Quoted from "ValekLost" Quoted from "Elvespresley" U started two months ago and since months there is no cc flash sale. I assume u have 2-1-1/1-1-1 runes. Cause its around 200g 1cc. And u r raiding with ur guild! What u r raiding? lvl45 GT? Tep's Pyramid. <.< We (not him. Peldrigal started to play here on the global server) came from the Italian server, where the exchange rate of Gold > BC was about 30g when we left. Many ppl in our guild have 5+ runes (until 8/7 for ...

Saturday, June 7th 2014, 10:08pm

Quoted from "dragonsvk8" Very ineresting thread i i would say that you will give up on lvl 20~ or after trying pvp on lvl 60. I wish you to have fun though in the best mmo as some claim

Saturday, June 7th 2014, 8:57pm

Quoted from "Elvespresley" everyone who will tell you you DONT NEED money, and its possible to play without and allods is NOT paytowin is either a LIAR or HAS NO LIFE (or both) Finally someone with brain here xD

Saturday, June 7th 2014, 7:33pm

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" its possible to catch up very fast, without ANY € Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" of course the one who plays longer is in advantage, but thats normal in rolegames

Saturday, June 7th 2014, 6:16pm

It's hard to lvl up. It's hard to gear up. It's hard to get even near players that play for years unless you want to make dev team rich. Look for another game xD

Saturday, May 31st 2014, 8:22am

Umoir music

In case someone like it, I did not managed to find it, so I record it.

Friday, May 30th 2014, 12:57pm

[Goblinball] How to goblinball by Mentallord

Yup. Saw that later, but lazy to reedit now image. Will do later

Friday, May 30th 2014, 10:21am

Hahaha, very true statement. I hope it can be helpful xD

Thursday, May 29th 2014, 5:17pm

Very possible ir Bloodraven. I made this guide when servers were offline and could only relly on my memory. So yes, it's as you say, I guess.

Thursday, May 29th 2014, 4:39pm

Okay, so far I pulled out all attacking positions there could be (of course there are tons of different variations), but all I gave you was BASICS for normal goblinball game. Let's talk a bit about defense now, shall we!? „You can ensure the safety of your defense if you only hold positions that cannot be attacked. - Sun Tzu“ 1. Stop cross-pass As we saw in our attacking guide, we can use a lot of cross passing balls to score and they are most dangerous ways to score. So in case you are the one ...

Thursday, May 29th 2014, 4:39pm

5. Bait on the right Now, I named this trick „Bait on the right“ because we will use the same situation as last time, just this time one of red players saw what might come so he went there to guard this position. What then? Now, you can pass the ball fast to the player avaliable at the bottom and he should as fast as he can pass that ball near goalkeeper line but a bit away so the blue player can simply rush there and score fast while goalkeeper can't reach right side of the goal. Okay, this all...

Thursday, May 29th 2014, 4:38pm

Introduction Greetings everyone, I am Mentallord, Empire's psionicist and I am big fan of goblinball. I decided to make this guide for all those who are not familiar with goblinball and for those who want to make their own game to whole new advanced level. Now, something about game itself. Goblinball is created long time ago because of constant fights between orc tribes. They had so much energy that just couldn't be spent enough and often they killed each other. One day , some unknown inventor ...

Saturday, May 24th 2014, 12:41pm

Fishy Flight

Thanks guys. XD