You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

Monday, June 16th 2014, 8:05pm

Author: SarcasticTwist

Bard vs Healer

This is my dilema I want to know what class is better for farming and endgame, mainly focus on pve content. In game somebody say healer, somebody bard. I am little confused now. If anyone with expirience with them can say little more?

Wednesday, June 11th 2014, 12:11pm

What is going with this server?

Thank you all for answers. I will be continue playing on this server and i hope see better days in allods.

Wednesday, June 11th 2014, 9:32am

What is going with this server?

Hello first I have many questions about this server and i want say my concerne about future. I was playing on f2p server,almost reach endgame and lost will to play that mega grind fest for runes and etc... Start playing on this server, enter Nezebgrad and see 1 player. Is this server almost dead or what is going on? I want play on p2p server and idea is much better from my point of view than free to play model. But is it worth to stick on this server? I dont wnat play 1 or few weeks and then fre...

Tuesday, June 10th 2014, 9:39am

P5

Can you explain what lootpet offer? If i buy him do i get inventory slots with him or? Confused little about that. I didnt buy anything from item shop but i consider when i reach endgame, my biggest problem for now is small inventory.

Sunday, June 8th 2014, 10:21am

Game improvements

Great post, cant agree more. But this is Allods. This is not new game, and i dont think so they will make big changes. I am also new player,enjoying game so far. Gameplay and enviroment are really nice, but this item shop prices,runes system etc... So i hope so to reach endgame and not delete game becose of those things. My biggest hope is that staff of Allods team reading this kind of posts. Btw they have very talented team but publisher is not that great.

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 4:22pm

Maintenance – 22/05/2014 and FREE subscription!

Is this will be fixed today or maybe this maintenance will be longer than few hours? Thanks for answers and good luck with fixing

Saturday, May 17th 2014, 3:05pm

new type of free server

But why they are free? Is it point in subscription server to shut down item shop and pay monthly sub? Can you tell me details about that. I playing on f2p server, but many people saying that is shit becose item shop and p2w aspect.

Saturday, May 17th 2014, 1:56pm

new type of free server

Is that true that is subscription server free? That doesn make sense.

Friday, May 16th 2014, 8:05pm

Is this game still worth playing ?

Hello. I started playing with Engineer and i want mainly focus on pve. Is it that a mistake? For now its not bad class, but i want someone with expirence to tell me that i doing the right choice. For now class seems fun, but i later want play all aspects on game. Is it true that is end game only pvp? Some people in the game are telling that are engineer had a weak dps and things like unbalanced... But i must say that i enjoying in game for now, but is anytging besides level to max and pvp later?...