You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 22.

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 6:01am

Author: Amateur

Balance

Quoted from "ValekLost" So, a p2p server works with games like WoW, that are p2p-based. No pay, no play unless going on those sort of private servers. Omg, how many newbies play in this game... WoW servers r really on p2p-base, but AO p2p servers r on f2p-base. Mail.ru start to use word "hardcore" but really its f2p-base. And they willnot change this politics while they have f2p servers give them more money cause if they will make normal p2p then a lot of gamers from f2p will leave f2p and come...

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 3:22pm

p2p servers?

Quoted from "Alemiasty" the server have balance only no have people Lol, u made my day... If u dont know, if server has balance then population will grow UP...

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 2:46pm

Balance

Merging isnt a solution. This game is dying slowly. Low population isnt problem of gamers its is problem of administration, mail.ru. Read license, u r nothing and u cannot balance this game. U r only users. If mail.ru will want to kill this game they will do. And ur merging will like dying convulsions... Ask mail.ru, what they want.

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 2:25pm

p2p servers?

Quoted from "Alemiasty" At p2p its more players than was everyday its better and maybe gm's do soon anything to increase the populations. Lool, GMs is nothing! They r like policemen. They cannot change balance...

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 11:45am

Dominion Times

Quoted from "Dala" It was a silly idea to merge servers with so different timezones. I was always saying how it will never happen because exactly this problem arises. And now I'm all like wtf it happened and the NA players are mad. They should have taken over publishing of Brazilian version and merge NA servers with those, not with EU. That is one of those OLD big problems in AO. Why OLD? This problems have appeared on RU when a lot of Far East and Siberia players asked about adapting game for ...

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 10:58am

p2p servers?

Now p2p isnt game, it is work for ur money. Work with a lot of bugs and social problems cause p2p use f2p-model but u must pay for it - lol...

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 5:54am

Question for GMs.

Dont think about merging with RU p2p! 1. Full epic is normal here and urs some blue on pvp area will like meat. 2. U have only 6500 weekly limite for wild but on RU they have 32k+! Do u want to live in this game? 3. Most of u cannot understand Russian psychology (but it is not only Russian) and this game was made for this type of psychology, not the best part of it. Did u forget why BS was banned? On RU bug-using is normal. Most bug here came from RU. 4. I have got good char on RU (with greatnes...

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 5:41am

Sub server needs more attention !

Quoted from "Astrallius" Quoted from "Amateur" 2. Any ur ideas will not be heard mail.ru and only they can make something in this case. Correct me if im wrong but my.com,is the international branch of mail.ru LOL, if u will come in Russian embassy in ur country and will ask "Putin leave Crimea!" will it change something? The same will be here... Potato or my.com r the same for us. BUT with big mergings it can be bad future of allods. We dont know what will mail.ru do with the Allods Online. As ...

Monday, March 31st 2014, 1:38pm

Sub server needs more attention !

About this Quoted from "Cryy" The population is enough to do raids and have almost enough for another raid to go in our guild alone. Skirmishes pop for a handful if not more each day especially when keys are all burnt. Dominion on Sunday has several battles that arent free wins. Tower and Square are full of people almost all the time except when the Europeans are asleep ( most of them ) and just NA and few other types are awake still. The server needs advertisement and I hope they start promotin...

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 8:21am

give us lucky moments !

Quoted from "Cryy" Quoted from "Amateur" Quoted from "Cryy" Quoted from "Auther_Pendragon" LM doesn't necessarily mean gold. It can also mean XP which shortens the full level of grinding you have to do to reach 60. P2P players also need a lot of gold to buy cinibar for upgrading their glyphs since amalgam is so hard to get now. its not hard at all to get amalgam lol.... Omg, why so many noobs on p2p think that they know all about this game... I can show u mine 100+ amas AND? It doesnt mean that...

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 2:30am

Enriched Amalgam

Quoted from "Biromir" That way, it gives 20% more progress per week by burning 80 amalgams. LOOL, u made my day... Do u know anything about random? Do u know this game's random? It will gives 20% more ILLUSION about progress per week by burning 80 amalgams...

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 2:15am

give us lucky moments !

Quoted from "Cryy" Quoted from "Auther_Pendragon" LM doesn't necessarily mean gold. It can also mean XP which shortens the full level of grinding you have to do to reach 60. P2P players also need a lot of gold to buy cinibar for upgrading their glyphs since amalgam is so hard to get now. its not hard at all to get amalgam lol.... Omg, why so many noobs on p2p think that they know all about this game... I can show u mine 100+ amas AND? It doesnt mean that it can be farmed by all server, all ama'...

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 3:52pm

give us lucky moments !

Quoted from "bunzy" LM doesnt remake all mistakes of 5.0. On p2p need MORE gold for play in game and not in 2nd work...

Friday, March 28th 2014, 4:57pm

[Subsctibtion] Can we get these ship skins ? plz plz plz

Quoted from "Spinecrawler" I must disagree. OMG ppl, who does care in this game with what u will "disagree" or "agree"? Ask mail.ru - what do they want... All around in this game r that they want, not u (with ur "agree" or "disagree"). Or RU forum adminitration can show sometimes that they hear them, but i dont think it will be here. U have resources ONLY for using and maybe some resouces for fixing unplaned bugs, no more.

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 4:08pm

[Subscription] Server first Tep kill by Anger Management

Quoted you know nothing Ofc, i was in BS and i know nothing but u wasnt and u know all... Ofc i was in BS ver.2 when it was little guild and then it have stayed strong, without u, cause u was in that time in another guild... and ur words Quoted Guild before none guild made my day. Ofc, cause u wasnt here... Quoted master wouldn't ask his slaves before he changes something within the guild Lol, open ur eyes, u in 21 century... good master will ask their slaves (to give them idea that it was thei...

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 12:38pm

Quoted As for BSver 2, are you really that retarded? You assume because AM has a few members that were in BS that this guild is just a different version? The funny thing is, the difference between the 2 guilds is this, AM are THE strongest guild on the server without the help of the exploiting Russians who got themselves banned and killed their guild, the biggest difference being the people in this guild are nice people who want to help each other and progress together, BS was mainly full of po...

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 5:24am

Quoted from "daexx" Even though we are 5 levels ahead things are little bit different on the subscription server and we are very proud of this server first . Great teamwork and special mention for the NA Server players who joined us, strengthened our raid team and played a big role in our success. We also cleaned Dead City but it was not very difficult and we don't feel it's a big achievement at this point. Lol, DC isnt a big achivement but Tep is... It is the last season's event. But GZ BSver....

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 3:15am

New Opportunity's in allods

Quoted from "Oshi" Hello guys, It basically has been a week after the BIG MERGE, now all non russian community that plays allods are pilled up on a new server and many things happened meanwhile. The gear was rested, giving all those that didnt had the chance to catch up to old players the opportunity to show to us all how good they are. I can say for myself, that i really enjoy having a cool pvp battlegrounds where the gear i had before was not as meaningful as all others that just leveled, tha...

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 1:57am

Ok...wen administration stop to be cruel to player

Quoted from "darknes5lord" Well, I am sure many players will quit now. This is so funny with no currency exchange. What you expect from us? To pay you real money? Or to depend on some dude who can afford to pay with money so he sell on AH with damn high prizes? Nope ,nope , nope. Allods USED to be fun game, now it's not. And those who claim retarded stuff as: you get lot of gold questing from 55-60... I mean, should I comment that? That's just once!!! I know what you are trying to do here, I am...

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 6:34pm

Difference between f2p and p2p

Quoted from "kobyla" The most important difference is: F2P - who pays more is better P2P - who plays better is better In 5.0 will P2P - who plays MORE is better Think about it and ur time!