Le téléchargement progressif est fini ?

Saturday, May 9th 2015, 6:54pm

Author: Rain

Chuchoter (whisper)

Ça marche avec /murmurer Va comprendre pourquoi ils mettent des synonymes... :p

Saturday, May 9th 2015, 6:52pm

Prophetic Card of Northern Treasures!

It cost me 80k gold and 1€ to get the Rhino. i'm ruined but it's worth it !

Wednesday, May 6th 2015, 6:24pm

Where is Allods Failing...

True. but I'm not saying that they should do that, because, well... it will never happen I just gave my idea on how can the game be really enjoyable. If there were no CS op things and more advertising (Steam for exemple, almost all pc community is there), many old players will return and many new players will join the game, so we will have balanced BGs. They will buy eventually buy vanity things from CS or mounts etc... so the game will keep running.

Wednesday, May 6th 2015, 6:07pm

Where is Allods Failing...

There should be a parallel match making in BGs, they should add a system that calculates the "power" of people joining the queue, which takes in consideration level of patronage, level of runes, gear score etc... because it's really frustrating when you're really trying to do your best in dominion for exemple (or any other BG) and there's people complaning about "omg look too many 48k gs players,it's lost ((( ). CS is a big part of the game now, it contains too many things that perturbs the bala...

Wednesday, May 6th 2015, 5:18pm

Save my summy

Hi, i may be off topic (and i'm sorry) but can you tell me why is Determination the main stat for Summoners ?

Wednesday, May 6th 2015, 1:58pm

Struggling with gold

You can do Kingdom's of Elements (KoE) daily quests which rewards you "Kingdom of elements symbols" (or something like that, each quest gives you 100 but you can get more depending on how much points are captured by your faction). With those symbols you can buy a reward from the merchant there which gives you 3748 gold, so with 2 characters > 7496 gold (+52k weekly) As @Timmy said, GB 1 win on each char(2-3 games on each char) is 3700gold on each char. 2chars = 7400 gold daily = +51k weekly So y...

Wednesday, May 6th 2015, 8:21am

Saying Goodbye

Sorry for your loss Die Antwood Stay strong. Goodbye Mitsuko and rest in peace...

Monday, April 27th 2015, 9:09pm

Mage Icy Comet is bugging ?

So, i just made some tests about that on a mannequinl. I can confirm that the comet hits twice every single time but the animation only shows 1 comet, for me anyway :/

Monday, April 27th 2015, 5:46pm

Sure about that ? O_o My game says 100% chance of casting another comet, same as the Russian talent calculator. If it's a wrong description, i'm suprised they didn't correct it yet because it's really misleading.

Monday, April 27th 2015, 3:48pm

I'm playing mage PvE, took the Rubies "Hailstorm" which gives a 100% chance to cast another comet/meteor, but when i cast it i don't see the second projectile flying to the target. I remember well that some years ago when i was playing mage, i could clearly see the second comet just behind the first one. I'm not sure if it's a bug (me or game) or a change in the previous patches, but it disturbs me a little.

Sunday, April 26th 2015, 9:51am

Returning player, have some questions

I don't have a really deep experience but i'll try to contribute to answer your questions. 1. After their rework , the Scout class became popular and pretty strong, good for leveling due to strong DPS and useful in raid thanks to their HP buff thay you can apply on teammates. No experience with Psi's nor Bards so i don't want to mislead you. Pretty much all classes are good especially Paladin and Scout in terms of dps atm. 2. The Smuggler's Paradise server (P2P) is not as populated as the F2P on...

Friday, April 24th 2015, 11:15am

soucis de teleportation avec les ruines de portail jaunes

Tu veux dire les Portail des Runes June ? Si oui, c'est pas possible, c'est juste des points ou tu peux te lier. Mais dans certaines maps assez larges, on peut se déplacer d'une zone à une autre grâce au portail.

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 6:57pm

Vente: Arche miraculeuse

Moi qui comptais reroll ça tombe bien Mais j'ai une question : Est ce que ça nous fait/valide toutes les quête avant le lvl 60, ou bien faudrait tout refaire ?

Wednesday, April 22nd 2015, 11:46am

How do you get the Veteran etc. titles?

I think it's by playing for a long time (1 year, 2 years etc...) while being active each week. but i'm not sure 100%.

Saturday, April 18th 2015, 8:31am

17ème anniversaire: Univers d'Allods - Moments de bonheur & cadeaux à gogo !

Je crois qu'à partir d'un certain level (55 je pense), on ne reçoit plus de talents et rubis.

Wednesday, April 15th 2015, 1:45pm

Perished Paladin's Costume bug

As you can see, when i walk with the Perished Paladin's Costume, it seems like the left epaulet is "turned off" , there is no glowing like the right one. Also you can see that the left blue trail coming from the left epaulet is longer than the one is the right. It's pretty annoying because i like the costume Thanks

Tuesday, April 14th 2015, 6:45pm

The Astral ...

Thanks guys for your fast answer, i really really appreciate it. I understood most of what you told me but i still have questions : 10. I see now what s1,s2 etc... means, but what's Layers ? 11. When i asked about lv.66 stuff you said that I can get from s3, s6, s9 etc... but why do you jump from s3 to s6 ? what about s4,s5 ? 12. I checked the vendor in the academy who sells those upgrades, she also have lv.66 stuff i can buy with enchanted version of coins i usually drop. Where i can get those ...

Tuesday, April 14th 2015, 5:29pm

The Astral ...

This is a really cool feature in the game and offers the opportunity to try another type of gameplay but... For a beginner like me (not actually new to the game, just never reached the end game content on my previous characters) this is so vague I really don't understand know how all this work. 1.What's the Strats, Layers, Zones... ? 2.How some people you meet on the party making queue know already were they are going ? (for exemple : "hi, green+red+blue "). 3.Do we have choice between mutiple d...

Sunday, April 12th 2015, 11:01am

Negociant Letter

It's okey now i recieved it the day after Sorry for being too impatient, i panicked