You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

Saturday, May 13th 2017, 6:38am

Author: Cali

Mixed feelings about a new server

- Many players do want to try the new server to escape the highly chash-shopped op players - Some people with money will buy runes 13 and stuff just again to be top (plus this times, it will be fewer ppl, so even better for them) - Account buyers and other frauds, ppl who cheated their way to high cs by exploiting previous versions of the game, because their orginial server (before the international merge) was not looked after, will be left on the dying new frontier (I like that). - Splitting th...

Monday, April 4th 2016, 5:39pm

7.0 Glitchys Gearing Guide

Pochtron, thank you! Finally someone who seems to have a clue about this. Also: This system looks utterly newbie-unfriendly to me, given that the gearing up is central to getting a grip on the game.

Sunday, April 3rd 2016, 7:57pm

Thanks a lot for this clarification. I'll try that. edit: crafting and equiping epic items (like from leatherworking and other professions) does not increase your equipment score

Sunday, April 3rd 2016, 7:53pm

Okay, so I need to craft the first blues, before I can travel to blue sectors?

Sunday, April 3rd 2016, 7:42pm

Thank you for this beginners guide. How do I manage to break through the 57000 barrier at first? Is it enought to equip some epics as your screenshot suggests or do we need to complete a certain storyline element?

Friday, November 27th 2015, 2:39pm

Black Friday Sale: Mount Madness

Agreed if one has a better mount like lightning from strongboxes. But not all people have those, so these mounts must be the alternative, hence they are not pointless for at least half of the server population

Friday, November 27th 2015, 2:20pm

Black Friday Sale: Mount Madness

Dear Administration, please provide information about - what rank/life/absolute speed/skills do these mounts have? - will they become pointless in short time due to a new prophet card event (with better mounts)? No one wants to buy a "cat in a bag" if you know what I mean. Thanks!

Thursday, October 23rd 2014, 9:35am

another try

Without spending real money you will find that many other players will have significant advantage compared to you. Catching up with their cash items only with ingame gold is possible to a certain degree but takes a long time (depending on how active you are, can be years). The boutique sells items that will improve your damage, defense, loot, movement speed, exp and appearance. The currency for these shop items can be bought for ingame gold that you receive from (daily) quests, killing mobs, cra...

Monday, October 6th 2014, 5:16pm

How to fail another merge

I have no title. I am not trying to get a title. But I consider it only fair to reset the mausoleum of sparks, so that the best players shall prove their worth and enjoy their achievements. This is one of the greater challanges in Allods Online. A final reset could strengthen the trust in the communitiy management.

Monday, September 29th 2014, 9:29am

Best class pvp in asee

use bard, pull to npc with romance, done.

Monday, September 29th 2014, 9:26am

faction change

Just allow 1 faction change per year. make an auction for it. watch bc rate go crazy

Saturday, August 9th 2014, 4:31pm

Visibility

So imagine the following scenario which I think could happen quite often. A new player comes to the game on f2p. Gets one shotted at AT, wants to quit but hears about p2p. He decides to try it out. He clicks on the ingame button in the character screen to switch servers. He picks Smugglers Paradise and gets redirected to a 403 error page. He quits allods as he supposes its broken or not cared after.

Thursday, August 7th 2014, 12:42pm

Visibility

Hallo everyone! When trying to creating a subscription to the p2p server by clicking on the appropriate button ingame, you get an 403 error page telling you to go back. Only when logged in to the site, you see the correct page where you can buy a subscription. This will cause many people to think the server is not available at all. There should really be a notice that you can only proceed when logged in to the site (not only the game). It is the product this company wants to sell amongst others....

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 6:00pm

Game doesn't save interface changes after relog

I have only the new launcher/game installed and same problem. Please fix this, its very uncomfortable!