You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Monday, June 26th 2017, 4:13pm

Author: TimmyTheNerd

Returning player, how's the community?

I am aware how of the search function works and did search for returning player topics. When I searched, I found three pages of threads. Of those threads, I found five from this year. All of them, except for one, was asking about specific changes, which is not the info I was looking for. The one that was somewhat helpful is three months old and it was only somewhat helpful. I'm not looking for game stats or changes to class (first thing I did was look into how the Orc classes are now with their ...

Monday, June 26th 2017, 3:44pm

Oh, so other people post asking specifically about changes from June 2014 until now? Wow. I didn't know that. Thank you for being so helpful. Seriously, what the hell happened to the community since I last played? Was not expecting that type of reply. EDIT: I was being salty and for that I apologize.

Monday, June 26th 2017, 3:31pm

Hello and greetings! So, I haven't really played in a while. I believe since 2014-ish. So I'd like to know what I should expect. I mainly want to get a feel for the game as a whole (Don't tell me any specifics like mechanics because I've already looked into all of that, just let me know if you are pleased with the current state of the game and the direction it is going.) and see what the community is like now. On another note, I doubt anyone remembers me. I think the most memorable thing I ever ...