You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

Monday, January 23rd 2017, 8:28pm

Author: Z_for_Zachariah

Not a day without a gift - I won it and cant use it!

It is free gift so I am not complaining. How can you complain about something you receive for free Just want you to know it is still not working

Saturday, January 21st 2017, 10:46am

Quoted from "Mhuldoon" I believe it is a coupon for an item in the latest Timed Artefact sale that went live today. I clicked it today and it is still not working with latest temporary artifacts sale. I am getting the same message as posted on screenshot 2. 7days remaining. I will let you know if it will turn int premium cristals once it expires

Thursday, January 19th 2017, 10:21pm

Hello, I have been doing daily quests for "not a day without gift" contest and I have received this discount coupon.. However I cannot use it. When I click the coupon this thing appears Is any GM able to help me?

Tuesday, December 27th 2016, 11:23pm

Aoidos reincarnation reset

The appearance is not a problem - you can change that with mask but changing the class is more expensive. I can only hope for lucky core morpher from the daily quests!

Monday, December 26th 2016, 2:43pm

I am level 73 and I have earned 38k. Also there is no more quest to compleate. How did you manage to make so much money?

Monday, December 26th 2016, 4:27am

Nope. Naked nothing on it and still CAN NOT RESET IT

Sunday, December 25th 2016, 5:43pm

Hello! When 8.0 has been release I have created Aoidos reincarnation without thinking much about it, just to see new content. Now, I have ended up with a scout, which I HATE, and I CANNOT reset that reincarnation. Help?

Tuesday, July 12th 2016, 4:30pm

Possible bug with building allod

thanks! ^Your help allowed me to realize timescheudle

Tuesday, July 12th 2016, 2:50pm

Possible bug with building allod

Is one of The Creator's Trials quests bugged? When I tray to do The Creator's Trials: Twilight isle quest auto move takes me to the spot but the offered quests are different than required for completion of allod quest. Screens attached. https://s31.postimg.org/qa24a856j/image.png https://s32.postimg.org/6uacpqoit/image.png Thanks for help