Search results 1-20 of 47.

Thursday, February 19th 2015, 2:21pm

Author: PvPArtistNori

Scout damage vs warrior damage

its game's op class balancing.

Thursday, February 19th 2015, 1:22am

Faction change?

shouldnt bring it back knowing the way devs applied it to the game with no restrictions. will kill the game even more than it already is.

Monday, December 29th 2014, 9:45pm

Share your "rookie mistakes" :)

thinking the cost of cc needed to upgrade higher lvl runes wouldnt increase.

Monday, October 13th 2014, 4:01am

Mercenaries guild is back!

if you look closely i was the raid boss in that instance

Sunday, October 5th 2014, 12:36am

faction change

Quoted from "Yulian" You mean empire is losing all time at gb? If so you are so WRONG... In every match I play in league side gets wooped... Sidenote: League has some good players but way more kids (in the sense that if they get a goal they go afk or worse they keep giving the ball to us empire players...) Anyway it is empire still wins... at gb Edit: I forgot to mention we empire have some as well but they are fewer... wat

Saturday, October 4th 2014, 4:36am

faction change

do agree factionless game would be nice. Back in NA there was this bug where some lig players ended up being imps until they logged. i was 1 of those and i ended up being in wh with some imps players and being able to talk to them. it was much more fun when the wh was like half imp/half lig with the teams mixed up.

Friday, October 3rd 2014, 3:07am

faction change

if faction change were allowed i'm sure it'd be the same as ppl going into warden these days

Saturday, September 27th 2014, 11:04pm

faction change

hope not, the balance in population is already off

Friday, September 5th 2014, 4:53am

"Training Camp" Battleground not satisfying

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" Quoted from "PvPArtistNori" nope, usual TC i go to one side has a healer or some sort of advantage over other, there was this one time that it lasted long but that was cause the enemy didnt wanna kill golem when they could of done it a long time ago. anyway i think TC is quite fun, it brings change to th skirmishes, doing DF and wh sorta got boring. either i get all the weird games, or you get all the lucky ones its not really lucky and fun when one team domin...

Friday, September 5th 2014, 1:39am

nope, usual TC i go to one side has a healer or some sort of advantage over other, there was this one time that it lasted long but that was cause the enemy didnt wanna kill golem when they could of done it a long time ago. anyway i think TC is quite fun, it brings change to th skirmishes, doing DF and wh sorta got boring.

Friday, September 5th 2014, 12:52am

idk what TC you go to where the fight is equal

Monday, September 1st 2014, 6:11pm

WTB Catologist's Outfit

pretty sure they're all bound. i got it and its so ugly then again almost nothing looks good on elven guys in this game.

Wednesday, August 20th 2014, 4:31am

"Not a day without a gift" event

o sorry cool looking wings fetish. not some lame elven wings that i have.

Wednesday, August 20th 2014, 3:23am

reply doesnt solve my wings fetish.

Wednesday, August 20th 2014, 1:24am

i still want an explanation for no wings