You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Friday, March 21st 2014, 3:21am

Author: getserved

Doesnt Work For Me Period

Quoted from "magusnikola" Does this even work? I've submitted my card details like 5 times, but I am getting the same input page when I press submit button. I've noticed there's Card Holder Name missing so I inspected the form and there's hidden field for this with "Khodor Khodor". I assume this is still in development? If so - stop asking people for credit card details on unsecured connection and unfinished form. (unfortunatelly, I didn't notice payment page doesn't have SSL before I submitted...

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 2:02pm

The Reason i Said 3hrs

Quoted from "worms577" I only waited 2 min instead of 3 hours but it's working, thanks bro! I was sleeping for 3hrs with window up, and when i woke this moring before class i said screw it and ended task that Game Mailru exe that was making me Think it was evil! lol

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 1:58pm

Having Trouble with in game Downloader (Live Streaming Download) Might have Fix for you

http://en.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…ad&threadID=341 that link is a Fix that worked for me. Before i figured out the fix I had the game up for 12hrs trying to download and nothing was working it would freeze and reset download. So Read Fix and Try it out! I really hope it works for some of you guys/gals like it worked for me! GOOD LUCK & FLY SAFE!!!

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 1:46pm

In Game Streaming Download FIX

If your having difficulties with doing the Streaming ingame Download, I have a Fix for you, but only if the same probelms apply. Problem #1: Charater pictures wont load (message says Streaming Download 0/kb) Problem #2: Playing any charater and getting stuck on load screen at 35,75,92% (With progressive download not moving) FIX: 1. Run game and create a new charater for the empire faction. 2. Get to the quest to get onto the deck 3. Load into the deck and get stuck in loading screen. 4. Leave ga...