You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

Monday, October 12th 2020, 5:33am

Author: Gandymannn

(Empire only) Giving away free statpoints + EXP ^.~

Are you still looking for members? ive been spamming general chat and no one seems interested in adding people at all. so itd be nice to join a guild and play with a few people

Friday, January 9th 2015, 7:42am

cant name my character? needs latin letters?

im trying to name one of my incarnations, and saying the name is incorrect that it needs to be in latin letters? is this something new? im resetting a already made reinc so the name isnt taken already i tried several other names and still got the same thing? please let me know if this is a bug or what

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 6:55pm

so how is everyone feeling about the new patch?

so far im actually having a pretty good time with it! its kinda weird be able to heal whenever i want now instead of relying on Renew and Vodka! and being able to easily kill things now is a for sure plus in my book lol anyone elses thoughts? im still new to the warden class myself so id like to hear what some vet wardens have to say

Saturday, June 28th 2014, 12:16am

Sub Price

its not empty. granted its not nearly as populated as it could be but for the past few weeks people have been joining and coming back on. my guild has at least 15-20 people on at once thru out the day (league side) its actually a lot of fun to play on the server with no cash shop makes the game a bit more challenging and rewarding if u brought yourself and friends back itd help the game out population wise plus the guilds are always accepting people and willing to help lvl! definitly think about...

Sunday, June 22nd 2014, 2:51am

still active?

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" its a huge comfort to have the looter asap #truth.

Sunday, June 22nd 2014, 12:12am

Ok. What can we do to get some people to play?

Quoted from "lithrium" Lol decided to log back into this server to only see it was as deserted as when I left. Ultimately decided to head back to my F2P character lol. yeah sadly thats how it was when i logged on too i just wish it was better populated i want this to succeed so much lol

Saturday, June 21st 2014, 11:23pm

Quoted from "Cosmitron" The camera bounces to the rhythm of my character running. It's not my computer. A lot of FPS games use the same effect. No idea what's going on if no one else is seeing it. The game runs smoothly for me, no stutter or framerate drop when spinning the camera quickly or anything like that. It's not like the run speed is fast enough to cause problems like that anyway. Very weird yeah that is weird i dont think ive ever notcied that while i played but now i will thanks lol

Saturday, June 21st 2014, 3:05pm

yeah ive never run into the camera shaking maybe thats something with your PC? to be honest this game runs so smooth on my laptop that its one of the only games that doesnt hurt my eyes lol and as for my friends a lot of them do like the limitations on the class/race combo which doesnt make sense to me at all because its just like WoW and like every other game where certain races cant be a certain class so idk why my friends dont stay (they are probably just too invested into other games) i star...

Saturday, June 21st 2014, 3:59am

[Guild] New Horizon is hiring

what are some names ingame I can whisper for an invite? ingame name is Apollo here

Saturday, June 21st 2014, 1:30am

as the title says. we need to do some promoting so this server/game doesnt get shut down. because even tho ive gotten/paid for so much shit on the f2p server i want to move to this server because i love this game so much and would like to start on the p2p fresh and without all the crap! ive suggested my friends play this game and a few have given it a try but never stay what else can we do? i think we need to be more proactive especially with social media (facebook,twitter, instagram etc etc) es...

Saturday, June 21st 2014, 1:17am

[Guild] New Horizon is hiring

thinking of joining this server so would like to join a guild what side our u guys on? lig or imps?

Friday, June 20th 2014, 11:29pm

started a bard reinc...

some general questions for you vets out there... i havent played for about a year so im trying to relearn stats and skills again. first off for dps build is the canata/requiem combo still best for lvling? or is nocturne/canta better for lvling now? ive looked around the forums a little and cant seem to get a decent answer i also wanted to know what stats to focus on now. any advice would be welcome! thank you!