You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Friday, March 11th 2016, 5:37pm

Author: Renn

Major bug

SO I'm hoping this wont be true for actual pvp combat, there seems to be a weird bug allowing players to step into the arena after someone dies, not sure if enemy team is leaving arena after death or what, but there were several instances of multiple players continuously respawning/new ones joining--Images showing weird bug below :') These are all 3v3 practice matches

Sunday, August 2nd 2015, 6:37pm

Difference between MH and CH

Quoted from "Viuhti" How many skill points used? Cleansing Flame R3 and Providence 0? Something has to be wrong here... you HAVE to get some talents to Providence, r3 preferd but r2 will be better than r3 Cleansing. r3 purify isnt really necessary, I generally build r1 and am fine, its not needed often in the raids and dungeouns at endlevels, which then can be put into providence.

Sunday, August 2nd 2015, 6:14pm

Help me please with my healer build

http://allods.com/forum/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=7300 I found this guide to be really helpful, and there are several different builds with it, includeing pve and pvp. Though unless yo uwant to spend real moneyon th game, or farm for days, its harder to change your specialization once its been chosen, so choose carefully! When I leveled, I used a melee healer build as it can be durable with a 1h/shield and has pretty awesome dps, but it really depends on if you like caster or melee better. ...

Wednesday, April 8th 2015, 2:51am

[PMB] - Rape's abridged PVP/PVE DPS warrior guide

"wham, bam, thank you ma'am! max this and cherish it like it's your lover" My favorite part. lol, makes me want to lvl a warr, Rape, good guide!

Wednesday, November 5th 2014, 3:26pm

[PMB] Shikari's All Things Healer

Good builds Shiki...esp your fh/dps raid build thats kinda aweome lol...I see not much has changed, but definite on the stats i always had trouble with that..

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 8:38pm

Hello to all healers!

Hi + for excitement cant wait to get to know you all in game! Will see you there!