You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Sunday, July 13th 2014, 9:00pm

Author: XxSamsterxX

Healer/PvE Levelling Hybrid Build?

Hey guys, Anyone got any decent healer/levelling builds for the Healer class? Any feedback appreciated! Cheers

Monday, July 7th 2014, 6:30pm

Caster/Healer/Pet Build For New Patch!

Hey guys, Anyone got any decent builds for a Healer/Caster Warden. (Maybe Pet!) Any feedback is greatly appreciated! Cheers

Monday, June 30th 2014, 1:56pm

Dps/Range/Caster Build?

Hey Guys, I am relatively new to the warden class and would like to know how to correctly spend my rubies on a decent build. I would preferably like a Good Dps/Range/Caster/(Maybe pet!) build! I appreciate any useful feedback! Cheers

Tuesday, June 24th 2014, 8:09pm

Popularity of Classes?

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" Quoted from "XxSamsterxX" Hey everyone. I acknowledge everyone's feedback and responses but would value people's opinion on the popularity of classes by maybe including a list of most popular and least popular, preferably in order for all the archetypes in Allods online! Cheers and thanks for viewing my thread! i cannot say it for sure, but from what i see its like Most peferred: -Warrior -Bard -Healer -Paladin Great, but less common -Summoner -Magican Rare -P...

Tuesday, June 24th 2014, 6:13pm

Popularity of Classes?

Hey everyone. I acknowledge everyone's feedback and responses but would value people's opinion on the popularity of classes by maybe including a list of most popular and least popular, preferably in order for all the archetypes in Allods online! Cheers and thanks for viewing my thread!

Monday, June 23rd 2014, 3:45pm

Popularity of Classes?

Well thank you everyone who has kept on topic and given me useful and productive feedback! Cheers

Monday, June 23rd 2014, 7:26am

Popularity of Classes?

Thanks Guys for your feedback! I really appreciate it! So have we kinda come to a conclusion that scouts are less popular?

Sunday, June 22nd 2014, 7:04pm

Popularity of Classes?

Quoted from "nayrbieee" Most played are Warriors bards and healers. less played are psi engineer warden. then summys mage and pallys in the avarage. scouts are extinguished What do you mean by extingned? (Extinguished I think you mean!)

Sunday, June 22nd 2014, 12:01pm

Popularity of Classes?

Hey guys. I am relatively new to the game and would like to know the less and most commonly played classes in the game. Correct me if I am wrong but, Am I right in thinking Warrior and Mage are generally the most played classes and scout and Mentalist are the least played? I would appreciate anyone's feedback!