You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

Thursday, January 29th 2015, 3:51pm

Author: Palaimp

Please Welcome the Brazilian Community!

Quoted from "IAmGroot" Sup noobs. As a joining fee, of coming to our server, you must each mail IAmGroot 50,000 gold. Thanks and happy gaming! You simply had to, didn't you? Welcome to each one of you! Happy gaming!

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 8:36pm

Wtf Is Wrong With These Devs?!

I didn't even log for about 2-3 weeks and got banned -.- gg Allods Team!

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 5:15pm

Introductions!

Quoted from "Hclftw" P.S. If you're trying to type to slik, he can understand you. If you're trying to have slik type to you...you cannot understand him. <3 you Slikkypoo! Thats so truee! but you'll be able to understand him soon

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 5:00am

Game loading stuck at 65%

Quoted from "Minoli Dragonberry" Quoted from "duen" Quoted from "Korca" Hey, when i logged in, i couldnt see any of my charachters, is this a problem that will be resolved when this progressive download ends? ( it downloading so slow ) can you see the character's names and select them at least? i've got that, but the character's actual avatars are just little loading symbols haha. i think if you can see the names, it's the progressive downloading. not sure about if you can't see them at all. I ...

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 4:25pm

Game Client

Well or you can do what I did, simply go to en.allods.com and click that download button(takes like few secs to download that). Once you open that a installer pops up, click next, and on the right you see the bar and under its written "link to previous version" or smth like that, you click that, link to gpotato/AllodsOnline directory and simply its done, patching starts enjoy!

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 3:17pm

Server timezone?

Quoted from "Rick" waking up at 3 Am to raid and shit... aint nobody got time foh dat I did that for a long time, since i'm from eu and i played on NA, ejoy Quoted from "Mamojebac" Easy fix is to move to Europe. agreed Quoted from "Mastermetaller" Bad times for our NA players from the West coast. well it was for us EU ppl that played on NA too

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 3:14pm

Introductions!

Quoted from "masengo6" I love how we're all friends right now before the game opens and when it does open everyone is going to kill each other xD I kinda agree with that

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 2:09pm

Server timezone?

GMT +1 YAY MY TIME ZONE!!!

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 1:53pm

Introductions!

Quoted from "FluffyXessa" Quoted from "Palaimp" Quoted from "FluffyXessa" Quoted from "Palaimp" Hi all! My name is Jure, I come from Slovenia and I'm a student of Media Tehnician High School. So my journey started in December 2012. I already started game before but quited at lvl 23. So I was deciding which class to take, but somehow paladin got into my blood. While I was leveling it started being so amazing for me, that I couldn't believe. From April 2013 I'm a proud memeber of Disturbed guild....

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 1:51pm

Picture Thread!

Quoted from "Zurion" Quoted from "Palaimp" P.S.: I'm turning 17 this year Damn son, why is your room so clean? Cuse i make it clean Quoted from "Blesnar" Quoted from "Palaimp" P.S.: I'm turning 17 this year hey fatty!! Shh lol

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 5:47am

Introductions!

Quoted from "FluffyXessa" Quoted from "Palaimp" Hi all! My name is Jure, I come from Slovenia and I'm a student of Media Tehnician High School. So my journey started in December 2012. I already started game before but quited at lvl 23. So I was deciding which class to take, but somehow paladin got into my blood. While I was leveling it started being so amazing for me, that I couldn't believe. From April 2013 I'm a proud memeber of Disturbed guild. I come from NA server -> Yul ->Sihal(nowdays). ...

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 5:42am

Picture Thread!

Brace yourselves! I have the best blue eyes and no one is telling me that's a lie! Okay this picture was taken now, I'm bout to leave for school. IGNORE DA HAIRCUT! I JUST WOKE UP! P.S.: I'm turning 17 this year

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 5:28am

Introductions!

Hi all! My name is Jure, I come from Slovenia and I'm a student of Media Tehnician High School. So my journey started in December 2012. I already started game before but quited at lvl 23. So I was deciding which class to take, but somehow paladin got into my blood. While I was leveling it started being so amazing for me, that I couldn't believe. From April 2013 I'm a proud memeber of Disturbed guild. I come from NA server -> Yul ->Sihal(nowdays). I can tell I'm a funny guy, I'm not a hidden homo...

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 8:16pm

Any News??!?

Well noone knows me really good, except Hcl, but ima be active from now on on forums ofc