You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Friday, November 30th 2018, 9:17pm

Author: Zer0Fate

Tournament of blood: the final is coming!

Quoted from "Rayofsshadow" Escanor, Psyonicist and LordVoldemort are the only teams left from our server And Kappa will be Streaming most definitely Any idea who any of those are though? I tried asking people but no one has answers

Monday, May 21st 2018, 2:33pm

Game mechanic?

Quoted from "KoopaTroopa" They wont give anything, they just don't care now, they used to respond and give a core back before, but yeah, since few weeks now they just dont give a shit. My problem occurred in December of 2017, so it's been well over a few weeks they started not giving a shit. :p I noticed they've deleted my replies as well, thinking that it would change anyone's thoughts towards them.

Friday, May 18th 2018, 5:46pm

Game mechanic?

Had the same problem, don't expect any help from support though, they either fail to understand the problem or simply don't care.

Wednesday, June 18th 2014, 7:36am

Bunch of bound on equip items

Hello I just had my account back, and when I looked through my inventory and bank I found a lot of items I had earlier which weren't bound in any way now was bound on equip. Can I have this fixed as I'd like to be able to use the items and sell them if I don't want them anymore. I have 60k Myrrh which I can't use I'd like to be set into my valuables. (I will write a support ticket as well, though it's faster writing on forums)