You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Friday, November 30th 2018, 8:07am

Author: conleyc26

Captains registration!

1 Name of ship : Domain 2 Captain: HatedOn 3 Crew 1 Acetylenebomb 2 Mclout 3 Kraylor 4 Chetlushka 5 Hated On 6 Heyefendi sorry i forgot to add him my pc rebooted and submitted this before i could add him

Wednesday, November 21st 2018, 9:25am

SO are we being forced to play the allods 2 server ? i was told there was no runes or cash shop so what is going to happen to all the money we have poured into this game over the years to get what we have gotten and still pouring into the game before allods 2 comes out. If we are forced to lose all of our cash items it will be however a very bad move on the allods team in my eyes. I have put more money then needed in to this game and will quit very fast if we loose all of the cash items with out...

Wednesday, August 24th 2016, 3:57am

Recover an account

I am just wondering how I can gain access of an account that I used to have but I forget the email address and the password I know the account chars name

Wednesday, August 17th 2016, 3:14am

Cant Login

I can not log in on my main account Mrblueyes he is a warden I was just on the account this morning and now it will not allow me to log in it goes threw the process then says handshaking confirmed then sends me back to the main login page. I made a alt email and registered it and it is allowing me to play the game. How ever I did not get a email bout being banned or anything of the such can someone please help me with this

Thursday, December 18th 2014, 1:39pm

-=Faction Change Event=-

The reason i came to empire side was because at the time all the top guilds on lig side were dicks and didnt care bout anyone and its still probably that way. i enjoy empire side alot they are so much of dicks and they actually help other guilds weather be cs or not that is the problem with most of the lig chars and why most are gearing slower then imps they dont believe in farming outside the guild so ya they are grinding loot and such slower then the imps

Thursday, November 27th 2014, 9:00am

Pvp..Disscont..suspicious.

SO you want to think the imps are lagging glitching the game or sending out DDOS attacks in BGs wow i can say the same thing about the ligs during EVERY event of AS. It is everyday but its also called to much activity in one area will make the game lagg and glitch maybe that is why only the lig can kill the demon den on sundays but hey what can i say i am just a newb when it comes to computers and gaming also might want to make sure your PC is up to par on the shit that you need to run this game...

Thursday, November 27th 2014, 8:45am

Wartungsarbeiten 27.11.2014 (9 - 13 Uhr)

So i am just wondering about all the nonsense with the lagging and as well no dominon pops? Is it true the game is probably going to come to an end they reason in asking is because with every so called patch we get the game actually gets more lag more problems it seems like you all try to make everything better by using the cash shop items. For 2 weeks now there hasnt been any dominon since the new s29 asrtal patch came along

Wednesday, November 12th 2014, 5:56pm

Servers

I am just wondering since there is all these problems with both server s why not just do the update NOW and then as well do the patches now so we dont have to wait ya know a early patch this will make alot of the players happy and as well maybe fix that lag spiike we keep having the hour after reset