You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 9:09pm

Author: opNoobOps

Healing in 9.0

Quoted from "Xrade19" Do not understant, as enginner with full 7 runes i was able to heal and shield team in s1 team had 1 tank full 8 runes(paladin), and 4 dps + me We was able to complate s1 with not problem, only some boss with aoe attacks was problematic so i need use Collosus to shield offhealing support can give you many benefits now, so don't think your alone, 40-50% work do now support As engineer support i can : aoe offhealing+insta dbuffing evry 20-30s 60% dodge for group for 6s make ...

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 7:22pm

Healing in 9.0

Hey guys, the update is great so far, but let's talk about the elephant in the room which is healing. Now let me preface everything I'm about to say by saying this: I used to play summoner and druid fh on 8.2 and although neither was my main, I could comfortably heal the easier activities such as s23, maze and other things. Now, they were both not super great gs and I didn't expect them to heal the harder things, but the easier low level activities they had on lock. Now, 9.0 comes and we'll... W...

Tuesday, February 20th 2018, 2:08pm

Date for the 9.0 «The Awakening» update has been set!

Wait really it'll be edited? I hope the start off with weekly spark quests instead of daily because daily is too much and there is a reason they go to them being weekly soon enough for a reason.