You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 174.

Friday, April 10th 2020, 1:35am

Author: Azir

Spring Celebration 2020 - Entries

Player: CyberFawx Server: Smugglers Paradise (P2P) Happy Easter everyone I know its a trying time at this moment and some people are going though it rougher then most but I wish everyone the best. (Now dont eat to many Chocolate Bunnies) (I know its not super Easter themed but I saw everyone was taking a photo of the same eggs and I found this costume to best suit the easter theme and the colors of the area in the background matched._

Wednesday, April 10th 2019, 5:04pm

Sarang Hurum bug

I am going explain this nicely exploiting (make full use of and derive benefit from (a resource) use (a situation or person) in an unfair or selfish way.) In this case using a function that was made to benefit players in a way to benefit yourself, by killing an npc whos spawn time is around 5 secs by function and using him to farm coins. But the GM'S dont really care about people miss using game mechanic's so this is a pointless to even point out.

Saturday, April 6th 2019, 2:07pm

Sarang Hurum bug

The npc in Nezebgrad tower that hands out the mentor quests needs to be fix he spawns secs after being killed and league players are miss using him to farm coins. They will sit there and kill him over and over again to farm coins even more so on days that lucky moments offers 100% more coin drops. So extend his re-spawn time to normal spawn time.

Thursday, April 4th 2019, 2:30am

New Collector's Box

Any idea when the collector's box tab https://allods.my.com/en/collectors-editions9 will change form the old awakening one to the 10.0 collectors box? Or is that based around when the full 10.0 is out?

Thursday, April 4th 2019, 1:59am

Artwork

Close but the spot where I took this screenshot is where all the snakes are.

Wednesday, April 3rd 2019, 7:39pm

Artwork

Another sweet screenshot can anyone guess where its from?

Tuesday, March 5th 2019, 4:24am

New Player Looking for Guild

Yeah NA players are waiting for 10.0 we were on league but this time around we are playing on empire, Since we have max toons on league and empire. If you wish to contact us PM me on discord under CyberFawx Either way enjoy P2P

Wednesday, February 6th 2019, 11:03pm

New Year Event Special! Stage 2.

Noah You over do it with you replies thats what fake is trying to tell you with "Keep your thoughts for you, you got this a way too far." a simple reply is all thats needed not a huge reply that sounds like its coming from a professor of high end college, though I could be wrong. Plus its With Why do you type VVhat and not What or VVay when its Way is your W key broken? not trying to be mean just asking is all.

Monday, February 4th 2019, 3:00am

Yeah when Gpotatos had allods online they a allods trailer event the winner got a june dreadknot overlord, they also had a holloween scare fest event where you make a scary video.

Sunday, February 3rd 2019, 11:15pm

Well its not a cookie its clay layered and layered to make a 3D Piece of Art you can hang on a tree Everyone did very good work on this event and Yes Fake should have gotten more credit for the piece of art that was made but yeah. This Event was fun and I hope to see more down the road. Maybe even an allods trailer video event or something.

Sunday, February 3rd 2019, 7:39pm

-> Oh it's empire, i played epmpire in past! (I do play empire) -> Oh he's wearing christmas costume, it's bring me my nice christmas memorys (No just thought of a costume that suits the Christmas feel) -> VVait christmas costume :o? did leauge and empires don't fight togheter, is that mean even empires have some sould and celebrating peacfull tradition to not fight for one day :O ? (This one makes no sense nor did this ever go though my mind) -> Also his used stone as his secound plan, maybe he...

Saturday, February 2nd 2019, 9:50pm

Fakes looks like it was custom hand painted that should have been 2nd place or even 3rd. Thanks Rave lol Fake should have been one of the top 3 places.

Wednesday, January 23rd 2019, 10:33am

Artwork

Yeah I play on Empire now and my name is Placeholder till I change it back to CyberFawx.

Wednesday, January 23rd 2019, 3:48am

Artwork

Made this for a player on Smugglers Paradise. Another player on Smugglers Paradise Made this logo for the guild Avarice on Smugglers Paradise Made this logo for the guild Utopie on Smugglers Paradise but they didnt end up using it or wasn't to there tastes but I enjoyed making it. My old guild on League Smugglers Paradise. A guild name I was thinking of using on P2P but changed my mind. Made this for an old guild that use to be on P2P I have others I have made over the years but only added coupl...

Wednesday, January 23rd 2019, 3:35am

Artwork

This is some of the artwork I have done from screenshots to logos, I thought I would share with the allods community. All Screenshots where taken in 4k I also added the my.com and allods logo.

Friday, January 4th 2019, 5:06pm

New Year Event Special!

My Christmas Allods Themed Ornament. Toon: Placeholder Faction: Empire Server: Smugglers Paradise It was made with molding Clay and layer to give it that 3D look. I used my Toon ingame as reference.

Saturday, December 15th 2018, 9:33am

Rewards for accomplishments

What the Allods Team did was not as bad as people think, They saw a chance to bring something new to Smugglers Paradise. Sure they did not verbalize anything in the event about the Rewards But oh well. They have already verbally expressed they will come up with other ways for people to get those new rewards. So Cool your jets this is the first time in so many years that the Allods Team has turned an eye to Smugglers Paradise since Gpotato.com controlled allods. As for me I would much rather be a...

Wednesday, December 12th 2018, 10:54pm

Rewards for accomplishments

Well If the team communicated with us and shared what the reward would have been ahead of time. people would have done the event. Everyone thought it would just give you crystals and sub time so they didnt put effort into it. If they knew that the rewards would have been what the 6 people got they would have done the event.

Wednesday, October 24th 2018, 3:18am

New server name competition!

Allodium Serenity Nezeb Anova Endeavor Awakening Also anyone remember Esperanza?

Wednesday, August 29th 2018, 1:58pm

Just Out of Curiosity, Is the P2P Server Really That Dead?

League has the highest Pop with 3 guilds Avarice, Unexpected, and Shadow wolves. Most of the players are EU players I would say between all 3 guilds the pop on league is around maybe 50 players maybe more, so yeah unless your in a guild you wont see alot of people cuz we dont afk in Novograd we are out doing stuff. I find it funny that people base a servers level of players with how many people they see afk in Novo lol. Either way sure P2P is not up to the level F2P is and there is no empire at ...