You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 24.

Monday, June 8th 2015, 8:33pm

Author: Firehusary

It is possible to gain sub here just by playing?

Hey. Is it possible to farm per month enough crystals on F2P serv that you can buy an sub on P2P server?

Monday, June 8th 2015, 10:47am

Difference between Bard and Engineer?

So well... Thanks for responses. In short, Engi is more like single-target DPS that can have some utility, while Bard is more like AoE that also can have it? What class will have better DPS in dungeons/raids?

Sunday, June 7th 2015, 12:10pm

Difference between Bard and Engineer?

Hey. Can anybody tell me, is there any huge difference between Bard and Engi? For me, they're both short-ranged DPS classes with some utility ;/

Wednesday, April 22nd 2015, 7:37pm

Tanking classes

Hey. I'm not sure if this is good place to ask, but... Which classes are capable of tanking in Allods? Only Warrior and Paladin, yeah? Also which classes, if any other from this dou, can at least serve as off0tanks?

Wednesday, November 26th 2014, 4:39pm

Pvp..Disscont..suspicious.

They're ofc drophacking you. Everyone knows that Imps all have magic tool of making server lag. Or, as said before, Ilumminati is owning this game ad you're their enemy. OR, you're just playing the wrong side... you know, one side looks similar to some country.

Sunday, November 23rd 2014, 7:55pm

Build for 5.0.2?

Hi. Are here any builds for ranged Scout for 5.0.2?

Sunday, November 23rd 2014, 12:32pm

A bit of questions about P2P.

Thanks. So i think I'll play on League side if there are less players here, won't create even higher disproportions. 'c

Friday, November 21st 2014, 9:07pm

History of AO

Hello. Again, I have a bit of questions. Today, it's about history of AO I have knew AO from about.... 2010 year? 2009? Something like this, at least when Empire had different starting location /9which I never completed because I didn't knew how to XD). Hoverer, I don't remember almost anything other But that's not the topic, this is the topic: )) 1. What was "pre-Gipat"? I know it means era before some patch. but what was added here that's it's used as timemark/timestamp? 2. How game looked at ...

Friday, November 21st 2014, 6:45am

A bit of questions about P2P.

Hi. 1. It is true, that after each season all your progress is deleted? 2. Are there any low level players, or "no income" ? ;c 3. What side is less populated? 4. Are there active guilds?

Wednesday, November 19th 2014, 5:19pm

A bit of questions about Psionicist.

Thanks. I won't want to spam, so I'll ask another question in he same topic. How I should start the fight against normal mobs? Should I cast Mental Link, or I should just spam my DPS spells at low levels? Also, what proffesions are the best for Psion? Alchemy, Tailor or another ones?

Tuesday, November 18th 2014, 1:51pm

A bit of questions about Psionicist.

Hi. As the topic suggest, i have a bit of questions about Psionicist. 1. What Psionic does? Is he a DPS or more like mobile CC? ;c 2. It is true that it's one of the weakest classes? 2b. Does people want Psionics in party or rather other classes? 3. Is he hard to play?

Saturday, June 28th 2014, 4:32pm

It is worth to starting in P2P?

Hello. Is it worth to start playing on P2P server, if you don't have any champs here/friends? If yes, then: - What's side is more popular? - When you can see someone in-game?

Saturday, June 28th 2014, 1:34pm

Top up problems whit paysafecard

I'm feared that almost everyone have that problem.

Friday, June 27th 2014, 8:27pm

Paysafe Card

THANK YOU! xD Now I'm happy because I don't have to waste my PSC on other games... <3 Edit: Or no, spend 6.81 and got nothing :/

Friday, June 27th 2014, 12:46pm

Class changes 5.02

Because I don't speak Russian and I'm feared to use Google Translator... What changes will be made to Mage and Engi?

Friday, June 27th 2014, 12:03pm

What to buy from Boutique?

Hi. I have 1700 premium crystals. If you were at my place, what you would buy from Boutique from that numbeR?

Thursday, June 26th 2014, 10:47am

Is there any way to buy Crystals using PSC?

Yeah, don't want to create a PayPal because I'm not 18 years old :/ So my PSC will have to wait...

Thursday, June 26th 2014, 10:01am

What proffesions are viable?

Hello. Are there any proffesions in Allods Online that way more viable than others?

Wednesday, June 25th 2014, 8:59pm

Is AO still worth playing?

Considering I'm not yet lvl 60... xD I just found a strange thing. I had 2550 premium crystals, while I never donated the game o_O