You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

Thursday, February 26th 2015, 3:42pm

Author: Didel

Looking for a guild!

I'm probably going to stay in f2p, never know though. It's not 100% sure thingy, I'll keep in mind those costumes Niqqa I've been on skype at least 5 times this year and you have never been on at the same time .-.

Tuesday, February 24th 2015, 4:42pm

Looking for a guild!

Hey! Last time didn't really work out for me, but I'm giving Allods another try since EVERYTHING will be reset. So the time to find a guild that's aiming for progress both in pve and pvp is here. I'm not promising anything but if Allods succeeds in making me all hot and bothered I'm definitely going to play it like there's no tomorrow Any suggestions? No idea which guilds are still up and running etc.. Feel free to tell about your guild and I just might join it if I feel it, you know If you're l...

Tuesday, February 24th 2015, 4:27pm

Old Players Coming Back for 6.0

P2p or f2p.. That's the question <.<

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 2:57pm

Introductions!

Quoted from "Palaimp" Edit: I have the best blue eyes and no one is telling me that's a lie! Excuse me, that is a lie! I have bluer eyes than you do ))

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 5:55pm

Looking for a guild!

Official Asc website? You mean the Doom website right? I don't use that nor do I have to say goodbye, only few of the old members play in Asc anymore and I've told several of them that I have no intend to join in it again. Not after finding out how easily these new Doom SO's kick without saying anything. I'm still going to keep contact with my friends from Asc, so I have no reason to leave a goodbye message. Loyalness doesn't mean saying 'goodbye' loyalness means staying in the guild no matter w...

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 5:42pm

Looking for a guild!

Haha yes, I've been thinking about Disturbed, just want to see other options too Runes are one 9 and rest 8's, going to get 9's in offense though (yes, dropping money in game, how stupid, but too addictive ), Velhuru wasn't that high, I quit playing for a long time, Almost full 51 myths with some 52's and blue glyphs.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 5:13pm

Looking for a guild!

Hai, I'm Didel from NA imp side and I've played the game since beta (manymany years ), looks like Ascendancy is not the guild it used to be anymore, so I've decided to move on and find another guild where I'll fit it. I'm very dedicated player and one of the most loyal members a guild can find. Soo, now that the patch is upon us and I'm coming back to the game, I'd be happy to join a guild where I can share all the joys and cries with others!

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 9:53pm

Introductions!

" Quoted from "Effreti" Didel, will you be my healer crush? I'm still getting over Dolce " Oh my god this took forever to figure out how to quote. Sheesh. Anyways, that sounds like I'll be a bandage! :O O man, Douche, gave her a nickname she didn't really like jajajj. I thought it was a fun one but she didn't

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 9:23pm

Picture Thread!

Yes! Just this time don't be a nab!!! ) Ahah

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 9:19pm

Picture Thread!

Yes I am back!! With the drive for top )) So I definitely am back. Can't stay away from all the awesome people in there

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 9:11pm

Picture Thread!

Two diff pics of me )

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 9:00pm

Introductions!

Hai, I'm Didel from NA! Excited to see all the new faces, bet it'll be a great journey with you guys. O, and I play on imp side )