You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 494.

Thursday, June 29th 2017, 8:24am

Author: Gwiniel

New server And Old Server

Quoted from "user_1104294" The Cash Shop honestly isn't the reason people quit. Asee-Teph's rampant ganking + horribad death mechanics (again, at official launch) caused players to just stop playing. From level 23/24 to 30 anything form the CS really doesn't give you an advantage over another player, but being unable to play for up to 4 hours, and having all of your equipped gear cursed was enough to kill peoples' interests. Agree with the Asee-Teph's ganging and gears getting cursed upon death...

Tuesday, June 27th 2017, 4:00pm

Gwiniel's extra swimwear design

Since the swimsuit contest event won't happen this year, I'm posting this here... It would have been my this year's entry "honoring" the Aodoi race and their Greek origins. Put even more effort in this than in previous years as it is traditional art, which is very slow and painstaking for me to do. Digital art is more convenient as you can zoom-in for small details, use layers for transparency etc. and can play with colors as much as I want. And because scanners are crappy when trying to scan tr...

Monday, June 26th 2017, 7:38pm

Returning player, how's the community?

Personally I haven't liked how the game has evolved and thus have hardly played since patch 8.0. It's a combo of lots of things in the game but the worst is gearing system.. ever since they invented that annoying Anvil where you have to combine astral dropped gearing items with multiple expensive or hard to get stuffs like hammers etc. Other reason are ie: class changes to worse, laggy server to me at least and it's not my computer or connection, emphasized "must" for pvp activity (or you won't ...

Monday, June 26th 2017, 7:02pm

Swimsuit contest?

Got an answer and this won't be happening this year Kinda knew that's the case as soon as I saw the Tropical Atoll cocktail event.

Sunday, June 25th 2017, 11:04am

Server Questions from new player

New Frontier (free to play) is literally free to play concerning the leveling content. "High" population. It has Item Shop (boutique) where you can spend real money (cash) to buy goods such as mounts, bigger banks and bags, looter pets, boxes to gain patronage five, crystal chips to make runes from level 1 all the way to 13, event sales like strongboxes and a whole lot of other stuff than can speed up your leveling process, gearing process and strength + vanities, mount skins etc. However, most ...

Tuesday, June 13th 2017, 11:26am

Swimsuit contest?

Send a PM. Will see, if there will be any answers. I hope so...

Tuesday, June 6th 2017, 8:17pm

Garter-Belts of Elves gone?

Quoted from "PinkiePie" yep, the kanian female had this black underwear. Found a old video for this... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3AzBVyheUM Thanks for sharing I started playing allods in summer 2010 so I suppose it was changed before that as the video is from February 2010. I wonder why... it wasn't really worse than the elven undies what comes to sexiness and exposed skin.

Tuesday, June 6th 2017, 1:22pm

Possibility of a new race

Quoted from "EpsilonProgram" What would your guys thought be if a dwarf race would be added to the game? Something I personally have always wanted in a fantasy game - just like elves Quoted from "Ginko" I agree there is no point to add dwarfs when you have gibberlings. Dwarf is a cool race i know but allods trying to be different from other MMORPG's. Gibberlings added in order to fill that small race in game with niche idea. The answer why there are no dwarves in Allods. Gibberlings are cool, c...

Tuesday, June 6th 2017, 1:09pm

Quoted from "Mhuldoon" Depends how far back you're referring to. As far as I'm aware that was a side-effect of the Xada-Fem rework in 2012. Old Xadaganian's pre-model rework wore pinkish/red sports bra and underwear. Had totally forgot those pink sport undies. Maybe saw them once when I tried Empire side the first time probably late 2011. Did Kanians have black undies at some point then???

Sunday, June 4th 2017, 2:49pm

Went through tons of old screenies... These are all taken during fall 2010 and early 2011. This Kanian female pic is taken 2010 in the NA server. So if Kanian females ever had another lingerie, it must have been before OB or then in another server. The blond Kanian female is one of my old toons (deleted long ago). HOWEVER Xadaganian females have black lingerie! Maybe he remembered the faction wrong. And couple fun pics... When men still wore pink dresses And double res in Laguna Boil Heroic.. ac...

Sunday, June 4th 2017, 1:18pm

Swimsuit contest?

Will there be the "traditional" swimsuit design contest in 2017? In previous years it has been during Tropical Atoll. PS. Will there ever be Winter Atoll contest for winter clothing?

Monday, December 26th 2016, 6:03pm

Preformance drop in populated areas since patch

Yea... my ping has been deep red in the snow resort every time there's more than 10 people in there. So the ping issue has gotten worse with this new patch Can't properly even skate or slide with the sledge as the sudden a second or a longer lag messes with the coordination and both in skating and sliding you need to make fast turns -.- In a battle, such a lag could mean you're dead.

Saturday, December 24th 2016, 5:50pm

New race dance emote

Quoted from "PinkiePie" hmm, very interesting. you mean i must going with my progenitor on this winter atoll, buying this emote and then working this? ok a option. You can go to snow resort with the Aoidoi incarnation as well - seen many of them there already. I think you may have to be there as an Aoidoi when you buy the dance, am not sure though.

Saturday, December 24th 2016, 8:26am

Snowflakes?

Which npc sells the furnace mount and the other snowflake vanities? I know the color patterns are sold from the npc on the top of hill (at least one of them). The automove to the snow resort npc via the icon on bottom doesn't work. The ice fishing would be really nice if the success rate would be higher... even if you do everything right, you end up with tons of other fishes or messages that I've missed the good catch. I like ice fishing irl In figure skating I hate the invisible obstacles that ...

Wednesday, December 21st 2016, 6:37pm

Why not ?

Nothing to do with the actual topic but Laany, it's against forum rules to post direct chat messages that involve other player names etc. You should remove the picture. To all others, you should stop the "flaming"/arguing etc. It has gone way out of the topic and is mostly insulting. That kind of interacting certainly doesn't do any good or bring anything positive from the p2p server population.

Tuesday, December 20th 2016, 8:47am

Why not ?

I don't join p2p server because: 1. I want vanities, mounts and incarnations. P2p doesn't even have a half of the costumes (might be mistaken) and the mounts in general are slower and a lot less options/skins. And p2p server doesn't have as many incarnations possible. 2. I've already invested so much in vanities, mounts (have two stable pages of them), runes of 9s and 8s, Pat5, perma VoD and VoL, extra rubies/stats, extra earring slot, loot pet with manuals, epic trinket, "big" bag and bank, 10 ...

Saturday, December 17th 2016, 8:48am

8.0 "Immortality" – Release Date & Collector's Edition

Is it true that you only get Daisy pet from the cheap one and Dandelion from the expensive one? So the expensive doesn't have both pets?