You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 24.

Monday, May 11th 2015, 6:43pm

Author: Лариса

[PMB] VashBOG's Guide to every situation Ranged Scout.

Quoted from "Lacrymoza" I'm a player so I can give my opinion. 3 keys spamming build dont need explainations so YOU are wasting your time lol Maybe next time you should make your own guide then? Really wanna know what would you post since you say that ranged build on Scout dont need any explanation and that its not "challenging" enough.

Saturday, May 9th 2015, 1:21am

Save my summy

Quoted from "PaulDaCrab" So, I guess I just have to accept that I can't keep up with the other classes dps-wise unless I become Dracias/Diament/Afta which will probably not happen I must disagree on this with you. You can keep up with other classes in DPS if you know your class well. Ever since Summoners got Phlebotomy and couple of other new rubies, this class is now all about buffs, doing rotations right and right timing both in PvE and PvP. This of course goes only if you are on Vamp spec. A...

Friday, May 1st 2015, 12:51am

Returning player, have some questions

Quoted from "GuessItsAmber" Sometimes it is wise to ignore what Allods Online Player says. (If not always)

Tuesday, April 28th 2015, 10:21pm

Dual screen gameplay

Well if you consider this a job I guess you would need more monitors so I'm sorry.

Friday, April 24th 2015, 10:17pm

Dual screen gameplay

Ah, those "First World Problems" One monitor is quite enough

Tuesday, April 21st 2015, 2:15am

Most solo-friendly class?

Everything pretty much depends on the game play that people like because every class is good and unique on it's own way. First you have Ranged classes and you have Mele. Some of the classes are better in dealing good Single target damage while some are good at dealing AoE damage, Finally you have classes that use Energy and classes that use Mana for their attacks and those would be just basics, the list can be long. As for leveling I dont know what would you search for exactly in a class, But fr...

Thursday, April 16th 2015, 9:39pm

[PMB] Groot's School of Psi

You even explained sound effects of each spell and how people react to them so you deserve to win!!

Tuesday, March 17th 2015, 3:19pm

Coming soon to a store near you

My guess is: This one allows you to change into any class you want only once. This one allows you to switch into any class you want unlimited number of times for the next 180 days This one is probably permanent While this enables you to switch to Bard for example for the next 180 days (you have same ones for all other classes) And this allows you to switch to Bard for example but only once (you have same item for all other classes) Other items are fragments, i may be wrong, i am just guessing.

Wednesday, February 18th 2015, 8:11pm

support non-existant

Have a little understanding for them, they are working hard as you can see from the following video >>>>Link<<<< Also on 3:55 that can give you an answer about in game lags Jk!! Before every patch there are always some delays with tickets and they just stack up over time plus Brazilian people came not long ago and they are now fixing their stuff too plus not to mention how it will be after 5th March when we will get buggy patch Complaining here wont really help, I am sure they are not even visit...

Tuesday, February 17th 2015, 12:01am

bug in kirah

As I remember when you get the Dragon Heart and after you give it to the nps that is inside you will get that buff and you must exit Kirah and talk to the Gorislav Gipitsky (Nihaz) that is there on Crossroads. Then you must finish the quest chain he gives you to go to June Grave and then i think you are ok and you can get the Dragon Heart again.

Saturday, February 7th 2015, 7:06pm

Video Mage AllodsBR :)

Me after seeing their gs and yours

Thursday, December 18th 2014, 4:17pm

Christmas Truce

Crovax, allot of people from the ex NA server since the EU/NA merge havent done a single domi because of the mesed up times for them, and now when they actually have a time that fits them they get now this Christmas Truce thing that we that where on the EU server alwaus had it and that would be "the logic of this bullshit" as you wrote, also dont forget that on this server we have allot of people that are not Christians and who dont even celabrate Christmas. Who wants to fight let them fight.

Monday, November 24th 2014, 8:48pm

Medals of excellent service

Just type in game /rank and you will get all the info.

Friday, November 14th 2014, 6:17pm

New builds 5.0.2

Yup you are right about that, thanks Mysterious stranger

Friday, November 14th 2014, 5:22pm

New builds 5.0.2

Is this any good? (http://www.en.allodswiki.ru/calcnew/#!4!…BD!ueplovn/KUFF) Want to know what most of summoners think

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 9:08pm

Account bann

Just a question, Why dont they just make fixed BC rate that cannot be changed? BC rate will always go up, they did it idk, 2 times and look, everything is the same and we lost allot of ppl from ex EU once that rate went above 50 and we are losing more now with this banning too and the game it self is getting bad reputation so we will see less and less new people coming too... I dont much know about this and its just a suggestion if its possible , but I think that just by making fixed BC rate exc...

Friday, October 3rd 2014, 9:29am

The Bard Festival - Discussion Thread

Just out of curiosity too, I have seen events for every single class except for Mages, so will they ever get one? Also now that we have Engineers they must get one too.

Saturday, July 12th 2014, 3:08pm

5.02 trailer

"improve the balance of the classes" that will never happen no matter what they do.